Bitcoin is going TO THE MOON!

So why aren't YOU getting in on the ground floor of this financial revolution?

youtube.com/watch?v=-hlN2nel5HI

Attached: btc.jpg (1465x821, 206K)

>Not buying the bottom

we are

i will if it comes i'm sorry i get it guys it's okay, but the price action of bitcoin since nov 14 is a catastrophe. there is not gonna be a simple painless end to this shitshow. dca in to 2019 you got plenty of time.
and yeah i'm bullish on btc long term we will have $100k bitcoin then $500k bitcoin and so on. not this year or the next tho.

and by dollars i mean zimbabwe dollars

Because I have more patience and no bags.

nah, usd mong. btc will reach new aths again and again and again. if it stays alive of course. but it's way too early to bury it. 99% of the alts will get rekt tho. it's just this year and the next will be painful if you long btc. extremely so.

1$ will be the ATH of bitcoin for 2019

If you think the institutions will wait until 2020 just to satisfy TA you are in for a massive wake up call.

are u talking about mental institutions who'll come to lock up butters once bitcoin reaches 30$ in 2019

we will get 500k in 2021
the trend governments are going will make internet meme money sound rational

WTF

bearshit
institutions don't matter at this stage they will be the catalyst going over $1million in 4-5 years.

btw if anyone will trade this cycle in a cold professional unemotional manner based on technical and fundamental analysis it's the fucking institutions.

We cn reach 1 million but not in 4-5 years. I guess that will see BTC beyond 100k at 2021-2022. 1mm is more like 10 years (give or take 2) away

yeah i menat speculative bubble peak not mean, obviously 1mil mean is a long way to go. we were are at $1200 mean maybe when we hit $20k so there is that.

Needs to touch 1k first.

Deluded

Just imagine where BTC will be 100 years from now... it's not impossible to have $1b BTC on that timescale.

What mean are you talking about? 200d?

if not $1k then $1500-1300 something like that.
you will know it was capitulation from the sudden bounce back then slow bleed.

continuous mean is the best long term indicator.

2.5k will be it. Otherwise I'm in my personal crypto winter

i will be very bearish if it only goes to $2.5k it would be better to fuck down to levels that shock most people and quickly bounce back than a multi year bear market. it's kinda like the best case scenario we have if we get a textbook meme chart with an immediate stealth phase for the next run.

But you have to choose a starting point. I'm not a fan of including earlier boom-and-bust cycles (2013-14 and earlier) within a mean

i don't think it matters a lot on the long run.
one thing is sure the next best thing we have is 200 weeks ma, and we bounced from it for now which means maybe just maybe that a decent dead cat bounce gonna happed so there is a short term long opportunity if it sustains. i'm like 50-50 on this, it can crash the fuck back any minute or shoot up to $4k.

Haha, so essentially you know as much as we all. I'm just DCAing atm because I think in the long run the prices aren't too bad rn. But no leverage trading, too much uncertainty and a probable bart season ahead

we need to go over 3400 and sustain for this to be even an outlier from the trend but again meme lines are just meme lines i'm only getting into ta to understand the mass delusions driving people on the market better.

The bear market doesn't need to end with capitulation. Quite often bear markets don't end with capitulation in fact.

>Haha, so essentially you know as much as we all.
how would i know more? only larpers claim to have insider knowledge. i'm just adjusting my theories to new realities continuously. so far the crowd that predicts $1300 seems to be the most spot on for the past 1 year. but anything can happen. i don't believe in etf decision for february anymore and that was a possibility to start a new bull before it all crapped itself. the situation from the secs point of view only got worse.

TA is essentially finding out which charts the big players are looking at. Rest is psychology

the truth is there is not 1 capitulation we had 5 or already. it's just that this last drop was not the right kind of capitulation.
>Quite often bear markets don't end with capitulation in fact.
no like i said after a rebound there will be a slow bleed quiet possibly with a new low. capitulation here would only mean people giving up on a 2019 bull run. that's what it will be all about.

Of course there will be capitulation, the bubble popped and the bear market is just a consequence of that.

So you think a classic v shape capitulation bottom into slow growth is the only way this bear market can end?

Of course this is one possibility, but I think it would be foolish to exclude other possible endings.

Price and adoption are uncorrelated in short- and mid-term ranges. ETF won't change anything in the hort run, I'm with you there.

Regarding price, see picture attached. It's not updated, tho

Attached: Dovr_BaX0AA2GTQ.png (1200x879, 161K)

>So you think a classic v shape capitulation bottom into slow growth is the only way this bear market can end?
no it's just that would be the best case scenario that's what i think.

yeah i too expect a ramp up to the next halving 6 months or so before march 2020 that would be like october of 2019 give or take. if this trend breaks that's just even more uncertainty.

we're in the disbelief phase - this is a suckers rally.
>time to buybuybuybuybuy

Perhaps, but don't ignore other possibilities due to wishful thinking.

It's entirely possible that a situation like this plays out.

BTC rallys back to 4-5k in the short term, followed by a slow bleed throughout early 2019 back down to 3-4k then goes flat til September or so at ~3k.

Then it starts to slowly increase back to 4-5k by the end of 2019. Early 2020, hype for the halvening is building, and BTC breaks the massive resistance at 5-6k and consequently rallys to 7-8k before correcting back to 5-6k. At which point it could be clearly said that the bear trend is over.

From this setup it would be easy to imagine BTC rallying to 30-50k or more.

>BTC rallys back to 4-5k in the short term, followed by a slow bleed throughout early 2019 back down to 3-4k then goes flat til September or so at ~3k.
yeah that's the second best case scenario for long term. because it wouldn't slaughter alts decimating btc market share and it would chop off the top of the next peak if we go this way btc will not likely hit $100k in my expected timeline.

hey hey hey 3400 if it holds we can bull a little

It's going to 1k then it'll moon

shitton of people been saying this for a long time, i used to make fun of them, calling them boomer fucks that don't understand this new market. kek. but of course human psychology hardly changes.