With odds for impeachment now at 4/5, is this the right time to place a bet?

With odds for impeachment now at 4/5, is this the right time to place a bet?

I was thinking to bet $3,000 that he won't finish his first term

Attached: i97sQr_9_400x400.jpg (256x256, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

predictit.org/markets/detail/4319/Will-Donald-Trump-be-impeached-by-year-end-2019
predictit.org/markets/detail/3537/Will-Donald-Trump-be-impeached-in-his-first-term
predictit.org/markets/detail/3352/Will-Donald-Trump-be-president-at-year-end-2019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im not even a trump supporter and I think he's going to win a second term. Impeachment just isn't going to happen. People in his inner circle will get arrested but Trump himself is untouchable.

bull run 2.0 on his re-election

Red dildos on re-election

wait the odds of trump getting impeached on predictit are 5 to 1.
Time to bet on Trump again and make some fucking money!

How do I short this

No matter what USA will not have something like that recorded in its history books.

Remember that crook Richard Nixon? He was caught red-handed in the watergate scandal, yet the first thing Gerald Ford did was write a pardon for Nixon.

Attached: lowering the standards.jpg (1087x1081, 242K)

Go for it and go all in. You're a smart and confident guy and Trump is a criminal, so why not?

"impeachment" is a stale old meme, that's all.

Hitler has more of a chance of returning, than any US president getting impeached again.

Is there a place online that is actually taking bets for impeachment? I'll fucking place a bet against because holy shit is that unlikely to happen. Let me take a politically blinded bookies money.

>yfw he gets impeached anyway

Attached: programmer_art_3.png (1152x720, 33K)

How do I short leftypol?

>inb4

Attached: 233234.jpg (661x723, 60K)

Sure, you were also the one who betted $5000 on Hillary in 2016

See above, Predictit is Amerifat friendly but caps out at like $800 or some bullshit.
predictit.org/markets/detail/4319/Will-Donald-Trump-be-impeached-by-year-end-2019
>39% by EOY 2019
predictit.org/markets/detail/3537/Will-Donald-Trump-be-impeached-in-his-first-term
>49% within first term

Sadly these are not free money because
>Neither trial nor conviction by the U.S. Senate, nor removal from office, is necessary to cause this market to resolve as Yes.

bump for this
Trump will never get impeached, it's a delusion compared to dems hoping for a shillary landslide victory
I too would get against the impossible impeachment. It's more likely Clintons are going to be exposed as crooks than Trump getting rekt in any way

>Is there a place online that is actually taking bets for impeachment?
Of course, but no Mutts allowed. the Government has deemed your kind to dumb

It's not a bet about impeachment, it's a bet that he won't finish his first term. Whether or not he'll go willingly or not and by which mechanism is beside the point. The bet is strictly that he won't FINISH his first term

In the event of anything impeachable actually coming forth the most likely course is resigning followed by a pardon from the VP. And that's only if something gets found and for some reason his party abandons him over it despite him doing arguably much more extreme things.
I should point out that I'm not American so I haven't been paying hyper attention to his investigation, but the general consensus is if they had something they probably would have split it by now seems like whinging from his opposition more then anything at this point.
>immediate backpedal
lol even political bookies realize how unlikely actual impeachment is
I'd still take the finishing the first term bet though him dying of age and not finishing as a result of that is far more likely to end his term then political upheaval of anykind so perhaps not as much free money.

Forgot this market actually
predictit.org/markets/detail/3352/Will-Donald-Trump-be-president-at-year-end-2019
>32% chance he resigns EOY 2019

>to dumb
and PredictIt does allow Amerifats.

no dumbass its the opposite, impeachment is very likely, removal from office is very unlikely. Getting impeached isn't that hard at all it only needs a vote

impeach and removal are different. be careful what you actually betting on

The retards control the House, obviously they're going to impeach him. Do you know what happens when that happens, though? Absolutely fucking nothing because they don't control the Senate. Stay mad!

Doesn't matter. All they have to do is make life a living hell for Drumpf and he'll resign sooner or later. Or have a mental breakdown. Whichever comes first

In modern times, the NSA does every single day what got Richard Nixon caught up in the scandal

>NSA physically breaks in buildings
topkek. ever heard of this thing called computer?

Attached: 323234.png (255x198, 6K)

Yes because we are 5 minutes away from a recession and Trump will be blamed for it where he will respond by doing dumb shit like shutting down the government which will "force" Republicans in Congress to vote for impeachment. Trumptards can't accept this because it means admitting the senators they voted for care more about corporations making money and their government funded projects over Trump (who berates them anyway) and money blocking tariffs.

That's what they did to Michael Cohen should the justice department be impeached

its called a warrant

You can't, communism is already in a bear market. You'd just be shorting the bottom.