Hahahahahaha

Thots on suicide watch

Attached: A43205DE-F57B-4134-A61D-5A0594E25C8A.jpg (750x394, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3469995-fake-news-judge-orders-premium-snapchat-model-to-pay-60k-in-taxes-to-irs-after-multiple-reports-by-i.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

$60k well then the guy reporting got fucking nothing
doing the irs-es job for free nice

hahaha

I'd do it for free just for the principle
why do I get taxed 40% on my Bitcoin gains while those sluts (many of which will benefit from my taxes) get to walk away without paying anything?

hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3469995-fake-news-judge-orders-premium-snapchat-model-to-pay-60k-in-taxes-to-irs-after-multiple-reports-by-i.html

Jurs because a website says its fake doesn't mean it is

all I care are those pics. Does she have nudes?

I just want thots to pay their taxes.

Imagine a world so dead and smashed that reporting fellow sisters and brothers to the rulership is a funny thing to do and memed LOL almost over

When a large section of the populace don't pay their taxes, that puts a larger burden on the section of the populace that does pay. It indirectly benefits the guys reporting.

>my tax rate is lowered by this
No

hahaahha fcking rekt, whores thinking they can get away with prostituting themselves and not paying taxes

>Doing it for free
Not all of us janjans

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-17 at 17.54.05.png (2338x524, 133K)

Making thots pay up was never about making money

Fuck off Charls, your stream is unwatchable.

get out roasties

if women didn't avoid me like the plague and wanted to be my gf, i wouldn't report them to the irs

if it stood to me, i would have them lynched like niggers

this is from a satire site

When I saw the thread in Jow Forums and tried to report some of the snapchat sluts, I needed a lot of info that I don't have.
If I had their names and addresses I would go and buy some anal fuck sessions before reporting them

>fellow sisters and brothers
hahaha no. you are not my family.

>rulership
cringe

I don't think that's Charls but you're definitely right about his stream being unwatchable.

true, however taxes shouldnt exist in the first place statist

Attached: based libertarian.png (793x794, 273K)

Charls is the only stream worth watching on twitch, you wouldn't understand

This but unironically

Go suck some more dicks thot
I need another 20k kek

"Satire" sites that exist to rake in ad revenue from the gullible are a cancer on society.
Also,
>everyone in this thread who believed this

>why do I get taxed 40% on my Bitcoin gains
You don't, you stupid worthless larping bitchmade loser. God you're fucking stupid.

I don’t care who you are or what you’ve done, I would never report to irs, fucking stupid. IRS should be abolished all this IRS, police, and federal government bootlicking on Jow Forums is highly ((suspect))

>a large section of the populace
>a handful of snapchat thots
pick one, retard