Why don't my colleagues wanna hang out?

I wanna go to meetups about computer security or React, but they always "can't tonight". I am in Berlin where a lot of things going on every evening, but those guys NEVER wanna join

It's not that they go to things without me either, they are just going home or something. Otherwise I would have heard about stuff they did, they can't keep it secret.

No one even suggests meetups or hack days or something to join either

Attached: 1538682473729.jpg (1020x759, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cPPxULaJdzY?t=45
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Funny, I’ve seen lots of Anons complain about coworkers always wanting to do things after work. Maybe your coworkers are just autistic?

Jesus I can’t stand wagies like OP, I work all fucking day with you people why would I want to go to bar or hackathon and do more work for free and have to filter what I say so I don’t say something “offensive” putting my job on the line?

>I wanna go to meetups about computer security
you're the only one buddy.

you're going to have to learn how to be comfortable without constant stimulation from other people. learn to be okay with your own thoughts and bask in the glorious loneliness. learn how to entertain yourself and find friends that don't detest your presence. maybe try talking less or wearing deodorant.

OP I am one of the Anons mentioned by . Is your place hiring?

>wanting to be friends with coworkers

Yikes

They sound based though

Attached: 25E2424D-8F64-408F-9C1C-502851DE61B3.jpg (550x550, 39K)

are you unironically autistic? You go there to meet people from other companies, try new tech and so on. It's not about working for free, you even get free beer or pizza or cold cuts buffets at most meetups or hackathons your NEET dweller

Attached: 1543659372316.jpg (511x671, 41K)

every place in Berlin is hiring currently, 90% of them doesn't even need german. I increased my salary with 30k in 2.5 years

i don't like my job and i just want to go home asap desu

This Why would I risk cutting loose around co workers when the slightest misalignment of PC culture will get me fired and blacklisted. You're not my friend I don't work with friends.

OP is a typical disgusting wagie. I bet he complains to his boss that his coworkers don't want to work for free afterhours which means they aren't dedicated enough to the company. Slavey wagies like OP should all be hung from public buildings as an example.

Wait you guys actually do work at your coding jobs? I dont think i write more than 10 lines of code a day. And my boss is a pussy with not a lot of coding experience so i just tell him things like "the frameworks that were recommended for implementation are now deprecated so i need to retool the entire application" and i get to slack off.

This. If you want to move up in the salary range, you have to become charismatic, network, and be constantly learning. Then, you smoke the s()yboy at work who just goes home and watches Netflix and pretends he is a s()yperhero.

They don't want to hang out because they know you're the type of faggot who blogs about them on a Tibetan goat herding forum. They're just being polite. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they all do attend events together without you. Try not to act so desperate for their companionship, it's kind of creepy.

Sometimes your boss is also project head and knows what he's talking about. Horrifying I know.

Go by yourself and network.

The best meetups is the ones "How we implemented X at company"

Then just go their CTO or HR manager and say "cool you are using axios, I implemented some stuff myself bla bla"

Then you have an interview next week, because just like you say being 3% more normal than all coding NEETs put you 99% ahead of the competion. If you wear some nice dress shirts and shoes that fits too for like 50-100$ each you make a very good impression.

Attached: 1520687824828s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

like i said, it has nothing to do with me. they are never hanging out with themselves. And no, this can't be hidden, rumours always spread about events.

I would not even care if I not got invited, I actually feel sad for them being autistic weed smoking NEETs without social skills

do companies in Berlin know about stackoverflow? what does being in the top 1% of js and 5% of react brings me here?

>I pity them
>makes thread on Jow Forums crying about how no one will hang out with you

Like pottery

Attached: B3C49F16-9773-4B61-A746-B0D450F95C46.gif (652x562, 50K)

Because they already worked all day, and now they want to go home.

If you are good at React you could get 90-100k I think.

Even more if you freelance, I have a friend from Netherlands who did work for Zalando and tripled his 1 year

Sounds like you need a dog.

congrats user, you have a working brain and realized how to game the system. youe already running circles about all the NEET losers on here complaining how they cant get a job and how their aplications get rejected.
on topic: your coworkers are probably just lame, boring NPCs. keep in mind most people are perfectly content with making an average income and not getting ahead in life. I had people call me a "tryhard" in the company I work for because I acdtually give a shit about my work and put some effort in. jokes on them though, I can set my own hours and make substantially more money than them. just fuck them and do your own thing.

Lol nope you lot would consider me a chad, fucked way more girls than most men, good looking, nice clothes, lift have my own hobbies and friends outside of work. I’m not a code monkey so hackathons aren’t really something I want to do, I want to be a systems analyst so I don’t plan on ever having to code. I interview very well and landed my current job with 0 networking and by just grinding out interviews until something stuck and having solid references.
As this user stated my coworkers ask me to get drinks once or twice a month I feel kind of bad making up excuses but I’d much rather go work out than sit at a bar and have a beer or two with people I already see 40 hours a week that I don’t have enough in commons with to try to forge actual friendships with and have to filter what I say around. I already have friends anyways.

great for you, if that is what you like no problem. I like coding and tech, hence I go of that style of meetups.

I'm not even working THAT hard, not like being an algo master or having a lot of open source github stuff. I am just interested in startups, business and tech and wanna meet others who do the same to create synergy effects

Attached: gettyimages-545393998-1531144894.jpg (768x512, 65K)

What's a lot of women to you? I have fucked 17 women which is above average, but a handful of my friends have 40+ bodies which makes me feel like a beta.

reminds me of this:
youtu.be/cPPxULaJdzY?t=45 (00:45)

Attached: homewives.jpg (2000x2846, 559K)

Hey man if you genuinely enjoy coding there’s literally nothing wrong with doing what you’re doing. Some people do view it as a job though because they do it for money and only sort of like it and that’s why they think you are a try hard. Shit having a passion for your work must be awesome. I like what I do but no way is it something I’m passionate about.
Somewhere between 15-20 for myself, most guys number count is 5 for a lifetime. A lot of your friends are more than likely lying (guys overstate their numbers women do the opposite) or fucked a bunch of ugly or fat chicks. Uggos/fatties are extremely easy to fuck. I could bang 1 a week if I felt like putting in the effort, good looking women is a different story. I won’t pretend every girl I’ve fucked is a model but I’ve been with some gorgeous chicks and imo one dime piece is better than 20 fatties.

i also like other meetups, meeting business guys like yourself, just talking about the customer side of tech and etc too!

I just hate lame people that just go home and watch netflix

>I just hate lame people that just go home and watch netflix
Is going home to shitpost for 7 hours more or less lame then netflixing for 7 hours?

With your attitude you will go far, valuable skill set plus being able to network and be sociable is a very good combo. I’ll throw on some Netflix in the evenings occasionally and smoke some weed and zone out, but typically 3-4 days a week I’m at the gym, working on side hustles, meditating before bed or working on some art while listening to music/net flixing. Arts my true passion and what I want to do (def a Pipe dream). Even on top of all that I feel like a failure if I sit around smoking weed and watching TV all day, it’s like I always need to be doing something productive and even then I still feel guilty for enjoying a vice like weed or alcohol a few times a week.

Stupid NEET I need to go home becaue it gets boring going alone all the time......

of course you need to relax some days, but not every evening every month

My pattern lately has been staying completely sober for 3-4 nights a week, typically towards the weekend I’ll start smoking weed a few times in the evening or even during the day on weekends depending on what’s going on and usually having around 3-8 beers on the weekend and I’m even starting to feel like all that is too much as it def seems to effect my meditating (hard to meditate on weekends when you’re drunk/stoned before bed). It’s tough to tell if I’m being too hard on myself or if I’m just blowing off steam as I get more done in a week than a normal onions boy does in a month.

I'm an open book. I have fucked fatties out of desperation, along with some 7 and 8s. Never again though. Also two of those girls were hookers. Have not had sex since April because I'm a crypto sperg now, don't even really care.

fatties aren’t worth it unless you can’t get anything else ever. I fucked one earlier this year after a dry spell/desperation and vividly remember thinking “not worth it I should have just jerked off”. Random hookups feel empty most times anyway I’m not putting my energy into them at this point in my life and am focusing more on myself and my finances. I hope to meet a nice girl some day but after that shit I’ve seen I’m not gonna count on it and might have to accept being alone.

MGTOW is pretty based, my only qualm is that it encourages men to let their bloodlines die out, making me suspicious that it's actually a Jewish PsyOp. The real blackpill is probably that soul mates are a meme and we may have to settle for women we aren't crazy about.

>why
could be several things

1. They are unsure of you and you asked them too many times, cementing their idea that you're annoying.

2. You're an annoying fuck. You talk too much. You don't know how to take social queues when to shut the fuck up. You just keep going on and on.

3. You're ugly, unhygenic, boring, and/or awkward. No one wants to be seen with you as their wingman. Maybe you're really shy too.

4. You're a cunt. You probably think you're normal but you're actually a huge asshole to people and everyone wants to secretly murder you.

5. You're all of these combined.

Who the fuck wants to spend time with his colleagues? I put up with them because i have to, but as soon as my shift's done... i'm out of there and everyone at that place can go fuck themselves.

Attached: 1543497616901.jpg (288x252, 21K)

>he actually has real friends
you don't belong here

Attached: zelda11.jpg (592x584, 480K)

>to create synergy effects
Had me going till this part

maybe you read the fucking thread? LIke I said , I do not care if they don't wanna hang out with ME going to fun events

My main complaint is that they don't go to ANY event, or suggest something also to each other. And no, there is no secret conspiracy to leave me out of everything, this I would have picked up or seen them at photos and whatever

yeah because using a software someone else did is a meme right? and earn money on it and share customers?

>maybe you read the fucking thread
yikes, I can see why no one from work wants to hang out with you with this temper

I'm currently underpaid and don't do anything at work. My boss likes to keep me on paycheck since I'm the smartest guy around due to me fixing emergencies once a year. Apart from that I just have to be ready to fix the systems when they die. So I could ez earn 2x but then I actually would have to work. What to?

says the guy starting insulting random strangers

I know that feel, OP. Agonized wondering about my coworker. Finally asked her if she wanted to hang out sometime last Friday. She looked like she cringed, but said "Sure?" so I told her I'd text her. She never texted me back. It's really hard to make friends.

I'm not insulting, I don't know you. I am merely offering possibilities for you to consider.

Maybe they got other responsibilities or are poor/depressed.