I live in my car. Lost everything gambling on bitcoin when it was at 18K

It gets stuffy in here but I'm afraid to open the windows. I'm not meant to be homeless. I'm meant to be a NEET in a safe NEET environment. I stay awake all night because I'm scared and sleep during the day

I get power from an abandoned schools outside power outlet it's been burned by vandals but it still works.

I probably wont last long out here. I sleep with a wrench in my hands. I keep the torch off most the time to save battery and because I'm scared criminals can see me in my car.

Attached: Snapchat-1691049917.jpg (1320x2560, 964K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tN4WHTGWlHY
youtube.com/watch?v=HgVyf3TpfWY
youtube.com/channel/UCwc-4z3oQd7SNM2r_WFzrSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems like a pretty good climate buddy see it could be worse you could have to run the car all night to stay warm

More pics pls or larp and this thread gets ignored

Get a gun.
Get a job.
Get some help.
You clearly do not have the mental capacity to handle your situation. In reality it is not as bad as you are making it to be. Your problems are all mental. Mental doesn't mean not real though. With your lack of clear thought you seriously need help. You sound like a schizophrenic.

You're right. It could always be worse. I'm trying to stay positive and become a wage slave, but it's hard because of my sleeping pattern and my health is getting really bad from this. I almost never leave my car.

I'll play along. What price did you realize that you had completely and absolutely fucked up? What did your parents say? When you jerk off does it even feel good anymore?

It's not gambling when you are obviously going to lose and transact on pure emotion

Got any insider tips for us that you've come across inside your car?

I wish I was larping senpai

Attached: Snapchat-864150810.jpg (1320x2560, 719K)

Best place to park? You better be exercising/going to the library during the day to stay with it.

The only tip he has is the tip of his dick

get into a homeless shelter. they will help you get a job and with rent.

Unironically know a guy who's been living in a car since the mid 70's, although he does have a small trailer too. Either way stop being so scared OP, you need to toughen up or just drive to a better area where you can get some interim work.

youtube.com/watch?v=tN4WHTGWlHY

He isn’t schizophrenic you fucking moron. He’s an idiot pussy who is afraid to grow up. Get a job user and find a way to get yourself back on your feet. Homelessness is not fun.

what kind of car OP?

He can't get a gun he's australian

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 11.41.58 AM.png (326x126, 47K)

Meme answer. One of two things will happen.
>car user gets turned away because they're full
>car user gets his shit stolen by another homeless guy/ gets his boipussy forcibly plundered by a meth head

i lived in a tent for like 6 months and then got a van i lived in for about a year when i hit hard times a while back. op makes it sound worse than it is

>youtube.com/watch?v=HgVyf3TpfWY

To tell you the truth I was already in a pretty bad place financially when I went all in on Bitcoin. It was at 18K on the downswing. I took out a bank loan and went into debt. I had to sell the remainder and I'm still in debt after paying back about 1/5th of what I took out.

But I was already a longterm NEET and had other troubles.

I'm so scared in my car right now.

And it doesn't feel good down there anymore because of Lexapro from a while back ;_;

it's not a meme. i've been to three shelters myself. if they are full they will direct you to the next one. the second thing is just pure fantasy.

Trade your car or a van.
Sell your laptop for essentials, you might even be able to get a small generator.
Watch this guys youtube channel, itll give you good tips.
youtube.com/channel/UCwc-4z3oQd7SNM2r_WFzrSQ
Get a job that pays money.

At least you are in Australia and not in the USA.

I live right next to Skid Row, Los Angeles (Homeless tent city basically). You would literally last 2 seconds in that place.

Fucking get your shit together you pussy. Start working 2 jobs and don't have any spare time. Start trying to build something meaningful for yourself. Never ever touch SHITCOIN again and DO NOT touch any drugs no matter how tempted you get.

Attached: a01.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

At least the roos can't get in his car.

why are you such a pussy being scared all the time? do you live in Niggerville?

Or they will give you a bus ticket to Los Angeles.

REEEEEEEEEEEE. I WISH YOU FUCKERS WOULD GO AWAY.

>Sell your laptop
That could literally be his only way of communicating with the outside world and potentially learning a tradeskill that can get him real money.

OP, I'm going to tell you this with all seriousness: Become a webdeveloper.
Learn JavaScript (first basics, then jquery and nodejs or whatever libs you want to use for front-end and/or back-end), and HTML5. Torrent photoshop cs6 or something; it's helpful in creating assets. Next learn how to use a Linux system. This shit can be done in a week if you spend each day committed to it. Nginx can be helpful, but you can make do without it for now.
Once you have a firm grasp on those things, get an AWS free tier membership and start hosting a website. There are full tutorials on how to do this.
You can host multiple websites on a single instance, or even use multiple instances.
Each website you make is a notch in your portfolio. Whenever you apply for a webdev job, you just say "Here are the websites I made". Apply for jobs even if you do not meet the requirements. Keep making websites.
Consider doing contract work once you've practiced enough.

There are waiters that quit their job and go into webdev. You can do it too, no matter what your level of education is.

>I took out a bank loan and went into debt.
Do you think you will learn from your mistake? cause that was a while ago & it seems like your still fucking up.
How much do you owe?
If a small amount why not get a job/kneepads
If a big amount why haven't you left crappy 'Stralia for amazing Kiwiland?

Doesn't Australia have like no crime though?
What are you worried about you pussy?
Also there are no real winters there, so get a sleeping bag, a gym membership for showers, and a wagecuck job and start DCAing all your money into Bitcoin

The school is abandoned and in a bad location. But I don't know anywhere else to go and there's power here. In the early morning I look for a way inside but haven't found anything yet.

I use behind the old childcare as my toilet, and there is still running water from one of the taps, and also huge plus is the free electricity.

But it is not a good neighborhood.

I used to walk around till just before dark but two nights ago a man in a white hoodie just stood and stared at me. I hate it here! But it's also the best place I know.

Did your parents and teachers ever call you stupid as you were growing up? What does it feel like being dumber than everyone around you?

Go Bankrupt and stop fucking up.

Learn your fucking lesson

Get on Craigslist, searcher dilapidated trailer homes that people literally give away for free

Exactly. This guy lived out of a vw bug for 8 years at yellowstone just climbing, base jumping and hang gliding. When he wasn't there he was driving around picking up work in his field. I'd actually like to do it for a year or two. For his last car he took a Kia Soul and stripped it down to the bare interior and then put a bed, shelves, cooking area, etc in it. Cozy as fuck and economical. OP is just being weak right now.

Ironically he actually escaped the wage slave lifestyle and now he's bitching.

fa m you need a job. Walk into any employment agency and let them place you, its probably gonna be shitty factory work but you need money coming in.

Also meant to reply to OP >no crime
Even so, those roos will fuck you up

Attached: roos.jpg (450x500, 39K)

No touchy the DD and work 2-3 jobs, who needs spare time. Oh stay away from beer and pussy aswell, no matter how tempting.
Gas kikes and muslim

Ya but he also needs to be getting an income while he learns too. The world is full of shitty web developers so you need to stand out.

Why not just live at a truck stop you imbecile? Why not just become a trucker. Get your cdl at a school with Werner and live in your truck while you make money.

buy a gun

Ouch. I even felt that. That was mean user, really mean...Now I'm sad.

Attached: It makes sense now.png (893x618, 1.28M)

>But I don't know anywhere else to go
have you tried googling this part, theres whole communities of carcucks online

Or just keep being a worthless loser and die penniless.

Your choice you fucking moron

It feels really bad and I feel ashamed. I'm glad I haven't run into anyone from primary and high school who might know me.

I know I'm dumb because I didn't finish high school and was a NEET for years until i got a job for a little while and then i had a meltdown at a customer and a bit later did the bitcoin thing and now I'm living in a car at an abandoned school.

Sometimes I get them thoughts.

GO TO '' MGTOW MONEY'' Channel ASAP! He'll explain how to get up to your feet! I believe he was homeless like you before.

The Bitcoin this is by far the most retarded thing I have heard someone do by the way.

Hey, lets go all in on an asset which produces NOTHING and is backed up by NO-ONE.

You can recover, but you need to stop being such a financial dumb ass. Read Rich Dad, Poor Dad. It's a pretty good start.

Attached: Snapchat-424229769.jpg (2560x1320, 709K)

Am I the only kid who has parents that taught us that 'get rich quick' schemes never work?

Attached: Child Molestor.jpg (750x323, 38K)

Whats happening OP? update me

lmao who cares about those nerds you obviously have bigger issues to face user. start making money and building skills. living in your car is boring af so any time not spent making money or at the gym should be in the library building skills. i've been in your position before and a few years later my life in unimaginably better it just took a lot of work.

also you gotta open a window chief. looks super sketch when people see the fogged up glass, they're gonna think you're fucking or using in there

Do you own any defense weapon in case of emergencies?

Feeling kind of bad desu. But it's nearly morning. I feel weirdly optimistic and suicidal at the same time. My heart is fluttering and I feel good. But I also want to die so that's not good. Life is weird.

Attached: Snapchat-889167714.jpg (1320x2560, 562K)

I'm gonna go guys. I didn't mean to turn this into an r9k thread. Thanks for all the kind advice and stuff. Hope you all become big successes in life!

How old are you, OP? Homeless at Christmas time huh? Fucking hell cunt

Don't do it. Walk into a train, or something. A fall from that height will just cripple you.

dont kys

Take notes you filthy NEETS, this will be you unless you get over your social anxiety and autism, march right up to the receptionist, ask for the manager, be firm and take no for an answer, when the manager arrives look at the manager straight in the eye, firm hand shake.

Don't spill spaghetti, that's all it takes.

Attached: 1519464005301.jpg (571x571, 49K)

Legit tho don't. There are tons of programs and nonprofits that can help, especially if you want to make a change.

Or you f****** Cuts 4 Kids summer time in Australia go to the beach and get some f****** pussy in plane scene

House tour pls OP. How do you get the internet

Also hang in there man

be firm and DON'T take no for answer

life is horrible f a m

I fucking hate this shit

Attached: 1544287796867.png (657x731, 208K)

RIP brother. I probably would of done the same

Fuck people who do that. Don't fuck up someone else's life just because you want to kill yourself.

-T. Boomer
This is all your fault anyway. You guys fucked up the world so horribly it pressured your progeny into buying magical internet monies, just for the hope of possibly some day making it. The blood is on your hands.

don't an hero you dickhead

show me more of ur car n shit

im interested

>muh boomers!
You see there's your first problem right there, blaming someone else for your own problems. You will never get anywhere with that attitude, bucko.

This is gonna be me next year if my neetbux get denied again, and I can't reapply to my old 2 jobs. (I'd rather kill myself than go back anyway) I've lost 48k (95% all my savings) in the shitcoin purge, and I'm 26.

cba reading your dribble. I could loan you some money but that's never going to happen. Instead, go get a job. Sorry, trading isnt for "NEETs" ....literal trash of society think they're going to get rich. Don't be dumb.

Now hold on there
>pillaged economy
Are you saying
>fucks the housing market to help
Hold on now
>lowers wages by allowing third world hordes in
Are you saying
>refuses all applicants without 5 years+ experience in the field for an entry level position
So you're trying to say
>steals taxes for his social security ponzi scheme
That we fucked up society?
Sheeeeeiiit

Sounds like you're experiencing a mixed manic bipolar phase. Have you been diagnosed? Might wanna check yourself into a psyche ward for a few days.

Attached: 1545022314985.jpg (448x450, 27K)

dont worry mane, biz will always be here for you. youll get through this

Funny, I could say the same thing to his mum. HA!

>wanting a formaldehyde FEMA trailer

dont do it man. read about John Paul DeJoria and his homelessness, same situation.

love you user

>I live right next to Skid Row, Los Angeles
No you dont, lying little bitch.

use the outside power outlet to grow weed!

>a man in a white hoodie just stood and stared at me
Oh how terriftying! Stop being such a fucking pussy. You'll be fine. And go sleep in rich people's neighborhood idiot.

user, if you have an ok dad don’t do it. He will die with you today

How the fuck did fuck approve the loan anyway

OP

I have slept in my car 3 times. I am 28. It's possible there will be a 4th time soon, I am currently staying with mommy like a manchild. I want to KMS.

It's not dangerous in Australia you have nothing to worry about. I saw someone get shot last time I was sleeping in my car here in the US. My car was part of a crime scene lul. I also woke at 3am to some crack head standing outside of my car trying to fight me.

What you need to do - get a window tint on your car, darkest you can legally. You can definitely crack the windows or you're going to suffocate. Truck stops, universities, 24 hour gyms, camping grounds, and national parks are good places to park.

My backstory:
Mommy and daddy didn't help me with college or help me get certified. In fact, they had a divorce right in the middle of my early 20s. I wasn't eligible for financial aid because they made too much. This led to a long arduous struggle to find work.

Until I was literally 23 I couldn't find any full time work no matter how hard I tried. Any work I did find was the most shitty degrading work you can imagine, which made it immensely difficult for me to continue. I've been doing shit work the entirety of my 20s. I guess you could say "Oh you're just lazy, do it yourself", but guess what? If you don't have a degree or certification where I live, you're not getting a fucking job. I am now 4 months unemployed, going on 5 and can't find a motherfucking job. I've interviewed multiple places, only to be faced with a white boomer bitch in HR peering across her desk at me dreaming of HuffPost memes about my white male privilege. I currently have $1.14 in my bank account and I'm behind on my bills. I'm literally going to starve to death if I don't make some money this week, literally. I can't believe anyone says the US is a first world country.

DONT DO THIS, his car and laptop are all he has. the last fucking thing he should do is sell them.

Attached: 1536290569295.jpg (389x366, 53K)

Should've enlisted, pussy.
>You can definitely crack the windows or you're going to suffocate.
Car cabins arent airtight, retard.

Hindsight is 20/20 cunt. Knowing what I know now, at 18 I probably would have.

pls rember happy day

Attached: 1503552629995.png (800x473, 35K)

i remember an earlier post from you user. il say it again. good luck, youll make it. also, like i said before, please find a sikh temple, a local mosque, or the salvation army. these organizations almost always provide help and company for those who need it.

You have more options than you might think
1. Move in with ANY family if you can
2. Enlist
3. Homeless shelter until you can find a stable place of living
If none of those work then keep living in your car while you go around to staffing agencies for any type of work, and lie about credentials if you have to

Also, you have to let us know what your age is. That determines alot

And that's ladies and gentlemen how lives avarage nolinker.

Attached: images.jpg (218x231, 12K)

Post pics.

Also: when did biz become an unemployment centre / social support group ? The fuck is going on ? I lost all my money this year but at least got my fundamentals sorted. What the fuck? Is everything a big larp on this board?

Hello newfag

I'll try the Salvation Army and see if they can get me a job.

>I'm literally going to starve to death if I don't make some money this week, literally. I can't believe anyone says the US is a first world country.
You can beg or get food stamps. Youre so dumb that you LITERALLY think you can starve in America?

I'm not begging. I'll sooner die.

In regards to food stamps, I also have too much honor for this. Besides, it takes about 2-4 weeks if I'm not mistaken.

There are soup kitchens. Plenty of places to eat, including places that offer free food for the homeless. Find a place like Rosetta's that has a bean and rice plate.

Thor buyikg my btc. I live in Bangkok now enjoying life :)

Haha just joking my crypto portfolio is down from 72k to 7.8k so I took out 4k credit card debt and went to bangkok to binge for 2 weeks and pretend I cashed out some :ddddd

Attached: 20181217_191306.jpg (4032x2268, 3.36M)

if you are too proud for it then you deserve to die, you are literally almost homeless, what do you even have pride in? Pathetic

At least go to a food bank, I work at a bank and some of the executives at the bank I work at brag about the free food they get from a local one, you can guess as to what (((religion))) they are from.

So youll beg off mommy and daddy, but wont get food stamps?

Family should help each other so it's a bit different. But no, my mom doesn't pay for anything of mine. She doesn't even cook me food occasionally.

Get reflective foil for the windows of your car so normans cant see you

>Be NEET
>Take out loan

Attached: 1544992329347.jpg (634x1139, 161K)

This thread is sad. OP do you have PayPal? I don't have much but I send $100