Chainlink Info Suppression-BlackOps

What's withn DrunkAnon's thread being 404'd and the constant deletions on juicy info related to Chainlink?

I get this whole idea on making sure we don't let brainlet's understand the idea just now, and maybe some of them realized this project is back with the tacit Bill Gates nod.

But does anyone think there's something nefarious going on? Seems like the REALLY good info gets deleted almost immediately.

What's with that?

Attached: its true.jpg (1567x1253, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S12111290
warosu.org/biz/thread/S11811947#p11811947
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s literally rich well connected elites deleting this info cuz they know $1000 per link is only a matter of time.

probs just a coincidence

The warosu link if you may, anons

The fact that you made this thread could be an indictor that the time has come for you to kys.

the mods are in on it, sensative information will be deleted for example the military defense link thread. The chainlink team is well aware information gets leaked here. We are going to make it bros. Just accumulate and wait. Some mods are def holding link.

Haven’t been on biz in a few days. Could someone give me a QRD or a link?

can someone send me the warosu?

Attached: 14COhR2.png (512x512, 24K)

Aren't you tired user? You should sleep. It's nice and comfy.

Attached: 1530148265985.jpg (1080x360, 350K)

warosu.org/biz/thread/S12111290

This thread will most likely get deleted as well. Stay safe anons.

drunkanon's thread 404'd because it was old and had no good information except 'omg gaise he said coinbase and look, link is one of 40 tokens pictured on the coinbase listing announcemen!!!'

I recall him saying to check coinbases API over the weekend. Turns out it was all a big nothing burger.

Don't look too much into this. It was done by him internally

Mods are in direct contact with the CL team. CL is very closely monitoring multiple facets of the cl community.
Also, p.m. me if you think you know who I am. You know who you are.

Dubs confirm. Goodbye OP

Thanks m8

This image gave me a good chuckle.
Alright you link faggots have successfully shilled and converted me, gonna add 30000k link to my portfolio tonight.

Attached: RGZ-95C(修正).jpg (1200x853, 166K)

the only threads they are deleting are the ones with info about how to join the class action lawsuit against 4channel for allowing the obvious chainlink scam to fester and spread.

neets are controlled by labor slaves tho

We stand against the mighty, unwavering in our commitment. We are going to literally be the aristocratic backbone of the future elite class of neets.

Why do the team give a shit what’s happening on Jow Forums?

>tfw NEET master race
>tfw the sum of human civilization is working to support my lifestyle

That's not what that means. It runs on the ethereum network, it's an ethereum token, it's native to ethereum. Let me know when chainlink has their own blockchain with LINK as the native token.

They do. And they are actively infiltrating all Chainlink communities, discord in particular. They are trying to control the narrative around Chainlink. In short, keep a low profile which is nearly impossible when Deluded neets keeps spamming singularity and Nazi memes

These are the start-ups that are willing to take risks on decentralization, public chains, and the autonomous economy of the 4th industrial revolution. Chainlink will have “literally hundreds” of the crypto startups using mainnet, and only ONE of them has to be successful to drive major mainnet traffic and seriously pump the LINK token price due to collateral requirements and buying pressure.

>they are actively infiltrating all Chainlink communities, discord in particular. They are trying to control the narrative around Chainlink. In short, keep a low profile which is nearly impossible

Not sure how much you can say but can you say more about "control the narrative around Chainlink" i.e. what, as far as you know, is their goal? Is it just to keep a low profile and prevent word getting out? Concern that they don't want to attract SEC or other regulators? concern that crazy neets are going to screw up deals with big players, e.g. big banks? Also, how do they feel about legit folks on twitter , e.g. crypto oracle, who I think posts interesting, well thought out content (inb4 moronic basement dwelling retard saying "not going to make it")

I'm asking because, honestly I blog some about blockchain and smart contracts and have always wondered how the team feels about people spreading the word right now.

>brainlet’s

warosu.org/biz/thread/S11811947#p11811947

>12146812
>it doesn't look like anything to me.

drunkanon was Bill Gates all along

Jeeze, it almost looks like OP pic is a PYRAMID SCHEME

Offering a character the target demographic audience identifies with as a demonstration that it's a FAST EASY SHORTCUT TO WEALTH

No, it couldn't be a Ponzi. I'm just a brainlet idiot, what do I know?

Attached: 01397eeab81fd523e3c99634b72259f6.jpg (1200x900, 268K)

>I just saw the word "ponzi" on a facebook post and am now using it everywhere starter pack

Blythe Masters was supposed to attend a jew festival in Frankfurt a few weeks back. After some spaz started spamming that she would be speaking she was removed from the list of speakers. This happened within a few hours of said spastic antics. It's a small community with lots of eyes. You shouldn't be surprised.

A ponzi scheme pays out to early adopters so it can't be one

Link to the bill gates foundation paper mentioning chainlink?
Need to save it for my Link folder

Who do you think is selling all that LINK, other than bizlets selling what they bought high during the dips?

Altcoin sales are only limited by market liquidity

Are you sure about that?

>Jeeze, it almost looks like OP pic is a PYRAMID SCHEME
no you brainlet. Life is the pyramid scheme. chainlink is the shortcut to the top of that pyramid.

This is the relevant section from said article.

Attached: Screenshot_20181211-065106_Adobe Acrobat.jpg (1354x1845, 569K)

Simple enough even for Jow Forums to understand.

Attached: 1533677337210.png (992x527, 22K)

link to thread?

link is dead

What's wrong? Keep bumping this thread, shills. Is there something you don't want the stinkies to see?

Spreading the word is fine. However, they want to make sure that they can keep what you're producing somewhat sanitized.

No worries about the SEC.

Chainlink Info suppression is handled by multiple groups and even different anons.

One of the main groups officially stopped suppressing. I can't speak more on this, other than that the decentralized marketing for LINK has officially begun in earnest. It is the right time

hey boys, this post from the drunkanon thread has been bugging me.
the poster did not comethru with sauce, what do you guys think? bullshit?

Attached: someonefollowup.png (1827x186, 39K)

>coincidence

Attached: 1513822216309.png (500x560, 56K)

Sounds legit to me, hillbilly.

Sounds like bullshit.

>I put a fat frog on my conspiracy picture so my shitcoin will maybe moon

Attached: bogoth.png (450x360, 168K)

Pm sent

Ah refreshing larp info

How do you do that?

bump

I think they surpressed Link Jesus btw. Haven't seen one of his crazy posts since he said Adelyn wanted a phone call...

I saw this about 2 weeks ago and spent an hour trying to find ANYTHING about it and struck out. I will try again

You are not supposed to know about chainlink thats why they delete the information.

god bless your efforts
I guess what i'm really wanting to know is if the potential unemployment smart contracts can cause is being swept under a rug like that post implied.
We speculate the team's silent approach for this project is likely done out of fear of gov regulation, but what if it was so the big companies could get their smart contracts going with out public outrage but maybe im just high