Always be there for the people who you love

Always be there for the people who you love.

My younger brother is near death at a public hospital, I am 2 days without sleep already. We had 8 people here 2 days ago, Just 5 now, 3 rest in peace already.

He cant move his legs, they think its chicunguya the Dengue rarest and strongest version

Several infections and skin, organs damaged.

Wish you all a great Christmas, always do your best to the ones you love.

Attached: IMG_20181217_145358222.jpg (1836x3264, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QrWnH7cV_-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sorry about your bro but how is this business related

Favelanon, why does it sound like your life is constant struggle? You make Brazil sound like a 5th world country, I've been to Brazil and it was very civilized and lovely.

Anyways, best of luck to your brother.

Beggers gonna beg

elaborate begging

Maybe because you went to the medium-upper classes places
The average brazilian never went to cup Stadium or Copacabana, be rich and experience heaven be poor welcome to hell

Attached: IMG_20181217_154022926.jpg (2448x3264, 1.78M)

im sorry to hear that bro. im hope you get a miracle this christmas..

what coin is this

Post your eth adress already so we can donate you poor fella

Good luck with your brother, just remember that the free market will save him.

I am not on home, I am at the hospital sorry

Attached: IMG_20181217_155508303.jpg (2448x3264, 1.67M)

>the set of one flew over the cuckoo's nest

those don’t look like the hands of a person who has done a lot of manual labor
always thought you were female

i don't see what you're trying to explain with that pic...
judging by the fat hogs in that pic, you people clearly don't have trouble getting food
you have decent clothes and cell phones too...
just remember it could always be way worse favelabeggar.

those are the hands of a thief.

you have the hands of a healer

>chicunguya
what the fuck favelanon gtfo the favela, make android apps or some shit fuck deadly mosquitos

thank god im rich as fuck

What a hell
hello darkness my old friend

Attached: IMG_20181217_160102053.jpg (2448x3264, 2.49M)

what exactly is the point of this thread op? not hating just wondering why you made the thread?

To tell you guys to save cash to be able to be there to the ones you love
I am also a known biz guy some anons helped me and donated a 4chanpass

hoping for handouts again

What you mean user?
I am at a better area better house working hard as fuck to pay it

Attached: IMG_20181217_161433772.jpg (2448x3264, 1.59M)

Fug.

I rather be dead than see my dad struggling like that.

Why do we even need to die bros.

sin

Thanks jesus

You have some mental illness, The time I took to do this post could had done the same on leddit If I wanted money
Fuck off retard, I am posting because I want too
You are so retard that doesnt understood that I am not so usually here as before

Attached: IMG_20181217_144756911.jpg (1944x2592, 1.21M)

He scream so loud you feel his pain, he say"mãe" that is Brazilian word for mother he is attached to the bed
I have the vídeo, on home I upload
Wanna see silent hill in real life just come here

brazilfag here as well, stay strong bro :(

sorry about your brober :(

youtube.com/watch?v=QrWnH7cV_-c

>mãe
>Brazilian word for mother
seu filho de uma grande puta

Attached: casa_tuga.jpg (800x614, 284K)

Stay strong man. Don't upload pics/videos of your family in pain. Best of luck.

Those are not the hands of a poor person who works hard. Those are the hands of a rich person or a lazy ass. I bet you just sneaked in a hospital to beg.

Pic related are my hands. You can see the hard work on them.

Attached: 20181218_022311.jpg (4032x2268, 2.45M)

he does work hard, slipping your hands onto tourist's pockets doesn't get you calluses

Attached: 1539404480574.png (1328x1140, 89K)

Lmfao those are pathetic hands. My father went into a consultation with my mom when she had some surgery done. The surgeon later told my mother that my father had the largest hands he'd ever seen in his whole profession (he was nearing retirement). Like spades. British working class genetics.

>My family is suffering
Better keep posting pictures on a Sri Lankan crocheting forum

Yea well I have small hands that's that. I weren't born to be working class and soon won't when:

-Link goes to 10usd
-I finish my last 4 courses on programming. Whichever first. School topps 1 year links hopefully until 2019.

Sure pls do the needful

aaaand the favelanigger is back begging for more money.

what a surprise

Attached: 324234.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Where I am begging you cocksucker

Attached: IMG_20181217_171935244.jpg (3264x2448, 1.91M)

I work hard you fucking stupid I have problems on my back cant lift heavy weights or I will need a weelchair to walk like professor Charles Xavier, got it retard?
Huur durr
Its my brother you faggot I already posted other photo or I am here because its a theather scene?

Is this bullish? Are we back?

I dont even masturbate my hands are pure fuck you go search treatment your sicko

I'm also at hospital i have both kidneys removed some time ago. Stop being cocksucker op and man up.

Attached: IMG_20181217_213755.jpg (4032x2268, 3.79M)

in the hospital and on Jow Forums.

look like this might have been the bottom
at the same time we have a thread about a suicidal ausfailian living in his car

Attached: 1266756273435.jpg (571x570, 103K)

thieves in brazil don't have hands
at least the bad ones

favelanigger is different
he is one of those thieves that lure you in with a fake story so you give them money.

The difference is that you are alone in your room preppie boy
Next my younger brother we have an guy with AIDS/HIV agressive and a shared room with people near death
Wish you recovery
Peace

Oh yes I am risking get several diseases with my younger brother to get some few bucks thanks you got the plan you fucking faggot

Fuck these faggots. I feel for you man.

digo-te isto sempre que ca vens com actos de mendigagem disfarçados de historias de coitadinho: cumpre o teu proposito neste planeta, rouba uma estacao de combustivel em boa vista de uma camara de seguranca e leva um ou dois tiros nos cornos de um BOPE. o mundo benificia mais do teu contributo para gore threads do que qualquer outra coisa que faças com a tua vida inutil

Mother fucker faggot where I fucking asked for money you pussy fag with mental illness
Would be Fun me and you in a cage would take tour eyes out with my thumbs up put in your butthole and fuck you so hard Satan would feel for you retard

favelaniggers were never really smart to begin with, you probably think you are immune or something.
sneaking into a hospital, making pictures of ill dying people and then begging for money.
you are absolute scum.

>screams in monkey
chupa-mos raimundo do caralho

Attached: 1537533940869.jpg (499x499, 59K)

Fuck you
Here its my id
The paper print i AM with someone with the same Second name on home I post pictures of him
Fuck you retard idiot

Attached: IMG-20181217-WA0000.jpg (960x1280, 74K)

and now he is posting medical records of dying monkeys.
disgusting, why don't you just get a real job?
are there no real jobs in brazil? is stealing and lying the only way a monkey like you can survive?

even if that's legit you're still taking the chance to do your pre-beg hustle on the side by acquiring coitadinho street cred on biz and you're still absolute scum

Attached: 1535954455712.png (365x363, 43K)

Fuck you retard
Economical recession 23 million unemployed and you keep talking shit you dont know

money is literally lying on the streets everywhere, all you need is internet to make money nowadays.
but of course for a lying stealing nigger its easier to just steal some stuff instead of working for it.

your name is Jesus?

>that is Brazilian word for mother
I hope every single family member of yours including you, die a horrible death, may the pain your brother is suffering right now be a stepping stone to that destiny.

I dont know how its called
Like Jason Bourne
Jason first name
Bourne family name
My family name is Jesus

gonna report you to the local authorities for money laundering and begging.

some guy with last name jesus that has a brother in the hospital, should be easy for monkeys to figure out where to find you and to fine you for online begging.

The blood of Jesus have Power
None of your curses can reach me Satan

Attached: IMG_20181217_163508233.jpg (2448x3264, 1.51M)

Do It, like the faggots that did a threath against my university
do it sucker

you are like reverse king midas, everything you touch turns to shit.

Your games dont work on me Satan
Blood of Jesus have power
Your lies will end when God sword stab your heart eternally

get checked in that hospital sounds like you have fever

Oh Satan your false words dont have effect on me
May the Holy Trinity release your current vessel from being your host

ill send you 1000 link if u record jerking your brother off and saying 1000 eoy as he cums

Based Link Marine

a wholesome thread on biz
nice work op

Holy shit just how poor is Brazil? That hospital looks like it would give you cancer if you just looked at it funny. I was visiting a Chinese hospital last week as part of a diligence on a PE deal and it was spotless with brand new MRI/CT scanners and full suites w/ bathrooms. They even had remote X-ray machines to scan patients too sick to walk down to the testing level.

Attached: DDD06698-02A6-4962-BCF8-B371051C19EB.jpg (4032x3024, 2.31M)

How much crypto do you have?

count me in for 50k

0, I cashout everything to afford things and save cash.
Depends, we have hospitals that are the best in their area in the World and seen as reference, and we have hospitals without doctors too.

Can you like, fuck off already you disgusting hobo? What makes you think you can fire up your shitty flip-phone and just stink up this board with the smell of dirty feet and dried sweat? Your incessant begging is the dog-shit cherry on the vomit cake that is your presence here in Jow Forums, Favelanon; I honestly hope you slip on a rock and knock yourself into a fully conscious coma where you get to feel the HIV and festering hepatitis slowly destroy you from within.

Fuck off FavelaAnon

Why?

Sorry marines, but I'm not a hoe yet.

Goddam look at all those yellow hunnies I bet they would gobble my white cock up in a chink second

Attached: 1538402244222.jpg (639x960, 182K)

We have hospitals like that, oyu need to have a great healthcare or pay 1k daily to stay there (plus all the treatment costs).

When I first posted on biz was a blind shot, I was going broke and had 50 reais and many bills to pay, I just paid a cybercafe because my intuition said so, then the user helped me.
I'm not the same guy that posted here, I have changed, everyone here changed me, I have moved out of favela, cured my doggo from all vermins and diseases, gave new things to my family, a better prospect to my younger brother... I really changed not just my mindset but my actions and the way I treated myself and money.

There is no reason to call me a beggar again, last time the user that helped me made me promise I woudnt post bad things so usually and I respected his request, even so I work on the Internet I'm not here everyday as I was.
I even said I am into a better house and with better things, if I wanted to beg I wouldnt even had a reason to say so.
I just posted the hospital photos because this is life too, life is happiness and its pain, its rich and wealth and poverty and no resources too.

I never scammed anyone, another anons already posted JELQ and confirmed it wasnt a larp, I even translated the books and sent for the anons, I never fucking scammed anyone here and its like half a year already.

I dont even posted a wallet or anything related, my brother is at a public hospital and its that, there is no way to speed up because we depend of the state and of the doctors, I'm just showing a different angle than the "First World Paradise" everyone dream.

There are dozens of larpers and shitposts everyday, I dont even post daily anymore.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-20 at 00.36.52.jpg (585x721, 99K)

[begging intensifies]

Do you have some kind of satisfaction into kicking a dead dog?

cant stand lazy beggars
begging on Jow Forums is forbidden.

Prove that I'm begging and I just go away, I'm here more than 4 months retard, cant you see if I was "hurr durr begging" I would be permaban already?

Just send him some money, faggot.

Attached: 1532870601299.jpg (498x663, 50K)

Attached: 1b90092191815c0d3b6ed20722310dbb.jpg (500x375, 32K)

you have thin skin my sudaca brethren, Jow Forums is 99% bantz you should know this already. Just don't reply to bait man . At least you know better than to stay glued to the screen waiting for (you)s and larping unlike the rest of the anons here.
To you and all poorfag latAnons I wish many riches and delicias, we all gonna make it