Tether pump

This is what a tether pump looks like. They are pumping it preparing for the big EOSfinex dump at EOY.

It's a great idea if you don't care about what's right: give people something fake in exchange for something real. OKEX either fakes their volume or pumps with Tether, and idiots put their real money, or at least money you can actually spend, fiat, into the shitcoin that's being pumped. And it keeps working no matter how often they do it. So at this point, I'm wondering if most crypto investors deserve to lose their money because they are investing irresponsibly. Can you really fall for the same tricks every time?

Attached: tether pump.jpg (1174x989, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDZHF_rGwJQ
medium.com/@sylvainartplayribes/chasing-fake-volume-a-crypto-plague-ea1a3c1e0b5e
coinnounce.com/okex-a-fake-volume-exchange/
blokt.com/news/analyst-claims-up-to-93-of-volume-on-the-okex-exchange-is-fake
bitcoinist.com/against-fake-volume-allegation-okex-distributes-5m-trading-commissions-to-users-weekly/
blokt.com/news/okex-announces-we-dont-fake-volume-but-then-removes-the-blog-post
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off queer we moon now

Who are you trying to convince? Moron.

EOS is a turd wrapped in dogshit, all non-brainlets know this. anyone buying this crap is playing with fire

You wouldn't be attacking me if it weren't true. Thanks for helping me to prove my case.

I'm attacking you personally because you are retard. I don't care what the fuck is EOS.

kys

Attached: 1544367555741.jpg (250x250, 12K)

You even got a pic of Pepe to help yourself fit in, isn't that nice?

bump

Fuck your bump nigger !
We don't take kindly on those who mock Pepe over here !

youtube.com/watch?v=nDZHF_rGwJQ

Op is a faggot

Attached: C3TZR1g81UNaPs7vzNXHueW5ZM76DSHWEY7onmfLxcK2iPEXppjxmnyo6UzX4KVWjwBxZQAmmpkEsUhigoasWbM7HdEvan4CKKsc (400x400, 210K)

I fucked your mother op.

Attached: 1542750602522.jpg (600x600, 33K)

OP is right. EOS is for retards and inbreds.

You have shitty taste in women

so how do i take advantage of this?

Holy shit you have some of the smallest IQ replies I've seen

Attached: 20181209_100058.jpg (191x191, 25K)

Did you read those links I posted a few days ago?

1. Don't fall for the pumps
2. You won't get dumped
3. ????
4. Keep whatever profits you have left!

Flush yourself down the toilet.

Just in case you didn't, here's a whole bunch more. I want you to be very educated, fren!

medium.com/@sylvainartplayribes/chasing-fake-volume-a-crypto-plague-ea1a3c1e0b5e
This guy is a huge virtue signalling male feminist basedboy but he knows what he's talking about with crypto
coinnounce.com/okex-a-fake-volume-exchange/
blokt.com/news/analyst-claims-up-to-93-of-volume-on-the-okex-exchange-is-fake
bitcoinist.com/against-fake-volume-allegation-okex-distributes-5m-trading-commissions-to-users-weekly/
blokt.com/news/okex-announces-we-dont-fake-volume-but-then-removes-the-blog-post

Attached: th.jpg (474x344, 21K)

haha s o y b o y filters to basedboy

based

Attached: poump eet.jpg (581x581, 41K)

One more.

It's not for me, /biz, I already made my money in crypto. It's to save yours.