Where my 0xBTCHADS?

It's literally just Bitcoin on Ethereum. No pre-mine, ICO or devs waiting to drop bags on you. It's performed better than chainlink during the crash. Those who talk shit are just accumulating, plenty have openly admitted as much. Notice Judge Doom doesn't post anymore kek.

When Bitcoin goes to 50k it will pump like crazy. So many plebs will see it as a way to hop on BTC like it's 2009. It's a sure thing. This is one of those projects you'd be crazy to not have a small bag.

Attached: KXJXLO6x_400x400.jpg (400x400, 13K)

>bitcoin on Ethereum
Wow sounds amazing.
>doesn’t realize it’s fucking useless and serves no purpose.
I knew some of the early miners who were giggling when you retards were buying their bags

Name three, you fucking spastic. A real currency which can be implemented in Eth smart contracts? Nope, I can't think of a single fucking use. Currently trading at 33% market cap? What a dumb fucking coin.

>Anyone not accumulating 0XBTC is Fucking Retarded.

Is 8.5k enough to make it?

Attached: infernal thug.gif (320x331, 776K)

Sir you don’t read the discord? We shill Sir Toshi’s vision now. Do the needful and delete this thread. You won’t get paid for it.

Yea vro

Still here, still mining, still on discord, accumulation mode.

On which of you did i dump at 2$? Thank you retards

>retards

Yeah. Since it's so cheap you might as well top off to 10k though

recruiting for 0xbtc clan for World War Goo in january

(earn bonus 0xbtc by playing)

Attached: 0xbtc.png (90x189, 2K)

Gonna buy another 2.5k, fuck it

20k reporting in, never selling this original stack, when eth goes pos this will be one of the only options for miners.

How does it feel to be a future member of the global financial elite?

This forced meme is max cringe.

Attached: rogerlol.png (551x555, 101K)

been there done that, those people suck I will live a relatively normal life just extra comfy. Don't be a piece of shit like the bankers, there's blood in the streets.

Attached: buried.png (640x582, 491K)

He can't stop his employees from dumping his shitty stock, just take a look at the other banks, Credit Suisse is basically a rehab at this point, everyone I met there get's the shakes in the morning and pounds vodka to numb reality.

Attached: UBS.png (789x604, 43K)

USDC basically replaces this. Sorry, 0xbtc senpai.

You need to join the 5 figure club...

3k and still mining here.

When’s this piece of shit gonna do something

When ETH scales and goes PoS

0xBTC will either reach the heavens or crash and burn.

I have 1k because I think the former is more likely.

I fucking hate the fact that wBTC is going to launch in January. I hope the discussion then will be, "Well what about 0xBitcoin?" And I hope everyone sees how great this project is. 0xBitcoin is going to make us so freaking rich!

Attached: IMG_6577.png (477x633, 464K)

This is literally one of the stupidest, most obvious scams this side of Skycoin.

Fuck it. I’m going to launch 0xETH next. It’s ETH on ETH, sirs! Very good project by fine New Dheli development team!

Then I’ll put out 0xXRP, 0xXMR, and go on copy and pasting shitcoins to dump on these street shitting faggots.

Fuck, I just figured out how to make it, didn’t I?

Good luck mate. The real pajeets already made a lot of 0x shitcoins. Go ahead, make your own EIP 918 token. Let's see who will mine and support your fake scam.

0xBitcoin can not be fudded.

Sirs buy now its real satoshi vision

just zoom out op

Based.