You didn't listen

Attached: ea53544183bf1e8adfcdff2d696b43f8.png (794x581, 85K)

Based schiff is right. Deluded bullfags gon get fucked up the ay

this dumbfuck os scared shitless of crypto and he is Fudding with larping confidence... because he is terrified. terrified that he is wrong

the retard was calling a bubble at 500 dollars

The fact that he even comments on it is bullish in itself

BAD GOYIM, BUY MUH SHINY ROCKS

this

Eventually he was right.

Agreed. Shitcoins are pumping too for no reason.
Vapourware ada still worth almost 1 billion? Verge 100 million? It's bullshit.

just like a broken clock will eventually be right

his appearance on fox will just be him shilling his gay ass gold company with some boomer host making corn jokes

All of this has been in the making for some time .
The goal of BTC manipulators is to paint an inverse relationship between it and the Dow.
When the normie market really starts dumping they want to look like an attractive hedge . That is when they really start pumping.
They took all the kids for a ride in 2017, now they want to take the boomers for everything they have . People liquidating their houses style of mania .

Attached: 1539011817472.png (656x913, 541K)

>Vapourware ada still worth almost 1 billion? Verge 100 million? It's bullshit.

Do you still not understand crypto market caps?

why go on television to fud asset class that is already down 90 - 99%. Fucking boomer stockfaggots your useless crap is a bubble too, just watch. EVERYTHING BURNS

how do we know when we've hit peak boomer and sell

schiff is a goldseller

Buy signal if I ever saw one

hes just buying time to fund his crypto account

My dad sold his stocks and bought bitcoin last week. Boomers are here

Like in dec 2017 when the Elites sold their Crypto to buy stocks, now they are selling stocks to get crypto? Is this the Jews plan?

I convinced my dad to buy 10 when it was flat at 6k and he's pissed and wants to get out when he breaks even lol

I guess end of january/beginning of february could be a good point of entry? 4y circle?

Does he worked at Nintendo with my dad?

This guy has been wrong about almost everything for the past 10 years (bitcoin, the economy, the stock market, precious metals etc). Of course he’s eventually going to be right. Pure variance.

>unironically getting information from twitter

You will never make it.

fuck him

he's always wrong