Guy at work moved to North America from another continent because he wanted to participate in the cannabis industry...

>guy at work moved to North America from another continent because he wanted to participate in the cannabis industry. lives in tiny backroom with his wife 20 miles away from the job because he cant afford anything better
>is super wagie; desperately wants to move up in the company and starts on the bottom sweeping floors, cleaning toilets and generally proving his worth. goes out of his way to help customers and is basically a model employee to the point of obsession with advancement in the company
>has highest sales record of anyone, hustles nonstop and gets promoted to assistant manager. constantly hangs around the managers as well and is clearly being groomed for a management position
until...
>comes back from lunch break having smoked weed. no big deal right? almost everyone at the job does it and they promote this stuff as legalized and medicine. we were even told at mandatory training that although they dont encourage it they expect this to happen, and its ignored as long as it doesnt affect job performance.
>corporate suit in the store smells it on him, and because company is obsessed with shedding 'stoner' image, he is fired on the spot.

fired. fired! the biggest buttkisser, best salesman and maybe hardest worker we had, fired because he used the product the company sells all day. at these big mainstream companies, it doesnt matter how much butt you kiss, how hard you work, you're just a cog to them and loyalty is a one-way street. I was strongly reminded once again that wagecuckery truly is slavery.

Attached: liechtenpepe.jpg (550x535, 81K)

>North America
Obviously Canada.

wagery is slavery

Shill. Why would you come to a business board when you literally dont believe in business.

Attached: report-communists.jpg (960x728, 79K)

SHUt up, cunt

it's nothing one can really change
either people like you or not

He deserved it, weed turns people into complete fucking retards

Replace weed by sipping on wodka then re-read.

If the company doesn't want a stoner image they did the right thing. They set an example. Everyone can get fired everyone is replaceable.

This. You can't be a succesful drug dealer if you're doing the drugs yourself. The point is to exploit retards' habits.

according to the company themselves, weed isn't a drug. to hear them tell it, its medicinal.

you are correct that in a normal job you wouldnt be allowed to impair yourself on company time. however one of the main principles of this company is mainstreaming cannabis and literally encouraging people to use it all day and night by recommending different products for different times of day. (indica at night, sativa during the day) so it's highly hypocritical for them to punish him for doing that. especially since like I said his work was always top notch. the guy had the sales record for the whole store by a wide margin.

the real issue here is that we just went union so IMO they are trying to find various ways to retain their ability to fire people at will.

If you work in a liquor store they try to get people drinking the whole day. They sell bottles of wodka in the morning to addicts and don't give a fuck that they come by car. Yet they don't want people working for them to drink during work.

Your business is the same. Hypocrites for sure.

if you leave the scene and come back, its murder

this isnt true.

Medicinal drug you fucking dumbass. And they don't actually believe that, like the other poster said, just exploiting dumbass mentally ill people who don't realise smoking weed is the cause of all their problems

That fucker probably stole the weed to get high too. Thats theft. No its not just stationary, its corporate property. Good thing they got rid of that plague.

>best salesman
Fuck that shit the customers come by themselves this is weed we aee talking about here

>according to the company themselves, weed isn't a drug. to hear them tell it, its medicinal.
Well, according to (((them))) masturbation is harmless, you should racemix and diversity is our strenght.

Attached: 1540168839503.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>according to the company themselves, weed isn't a drug. to hear them tell it, its medicinal.

That's just leftover legalization rhetoric. It's been legal for a few years now where I live and it was never about any supposed health benefits, all the medical dispensaries immediately vanished as soon as full legalization was passed. People go there for the same reason they go to the liquor store. As for the rest it makes sense that you'd want your employees to be somewhat functional regardless of what they're peddling, if I was slinging booze it wouldn't be good to come in to drunk employees every day, the same for customers. Ultimately the business is there to make money, not give you a chill place to work, and people are easily replaced because there's a limitless well of stoners to draw on that have dreamed of a weed job for decades.

This is why smart employment contracts will become so popular.

>Actually believing what a stoner says

Attached: 1439162773988.jpg (2448x2448, 460K)

>People go there for the same reason they go to the liquor store
thats not true. people come into the store all the time with chronic ailments like insomnia, pain from serious injuries, menstrual cramping, cancer recovery etc...I know because I talk to them every day. this liquor comparison I keep seeing is way off-base because liquor doesnt help with shit other than poisoning your liver.

>Fuck that shit the customers come by themselves this is weed we aee talking about here

no retard, the employees are constantly badgered about reaching sales goals and upselling customers. one time, the manager wrote 'we made goal, thank you so much!' on the bulletin board. someone wrote 'congratulations on your manager's bonus for reaching goal!' and the fired guy got so mad he took it down off the door. his loyalty was repaid with a pink slip.

what is that

>thats not true. people come into the store all the time with chronic ailments like insomnia, pain from serious injuries, menstrual cramping, cancer recovery etc

People drink and pop pills for the same reason, or so they claim at least. The vast majority are there because they want to get inebriated, no need to get delusional about it.

A smart employment contract will rely on verified third party data, not some corporate asshole.

Thanks for the reminder

Attached: P7TGuSD.jpg (1920x1090, 129K)

[x] use pic related on user
[x] brap detector confirms DUDE WEED LMAO
[x] smart contract confirms no stonering in digital contract on page 231, subsection 3, title ix.z (footnotes)
[x] smart contract terminates job forthwith
[x] rental contract terminates rental for DUDE WEED LMAO right after
[x] parental contract buys tickets for two to other side of world for at least six months, right after
[-] literally three seconds have passed

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 23K)

This

Cry about it op. Even better, join antifa to fight the power, then Ill get to shoot you.

t. 40 year old career wagie who’s only ever shot his gun at trees

How did you know? I'm a pretty good shot tho. I won't call 911 on you until you're dead I promise

Attached: 1542943653511.jpg (675x601, 73K)

The guy who fired him is an ass. A warning would have been sufficient.