Link/usd going live in 30 mins

fags got a script thats checking in coinbase pro for LINK listing fill up ur bagz senpai were going to mooonzzz

Attached: linkcoinbase.png (670x243, 10K)

checked and cummed

kek

Chekt, kek’d, and rekt (FUDers, that is)

This is just a notification system for IF chainlink gets listed. The same way you can get notified via email of any new coinbase listings.

Completely and utterly useless, just like the LINK token.

Post the rest request. Gib gib

Dubs of truth. We're all going to make it.

100% proof, already castle hunting.

Attached: up up up.jpg (467x939, 63K)

by the time u receive ur notification faggot its dumping already

>Chainlink not even being discussed on Biz anymore

>Only linkie post is like a little jew holding his hands out asking for a notification for link.

Face it linkies. Its dead.

It's just resting before the big moon.

ofc

Fake from a bag holding pajeet

Wow, just wow, another sadfuk tripfag who unironically is called "anti-linker". Jesus mate, do you seriously have absolutely nothing better to do? You need to get a fucking life and wake up to yourself before its too late, I'm telling you this as a friend, don't be a pathetic phaggot and start this shit. You will be doing yourself and everyone else a favor, believe me.

oh ow, a tripfaggot, I am so honored to be in the same thread as a larping faggot, this feels so unique, thank you...thank you so much mister, now i finally can do the needful

Ah, yes. Finally the dump I have been waiting for! Nothing makes a coin/token dump quite like a coinbase listing.

please don't let the fact that any coin listed on coinbase took an immediate dive to the gutter disturb you!

link started dumping already. is it printing?

Attached: il_340x270.1365642480_ln7s.jpg (340x270, 25K)

LINK is up strongly.

Dude stop, im not gonna include you on the lore of chainlink

You're not my friend. I would never friend a stupid linkie.

Im glad you are honoured. Go do your "needful", whatever that is supposed to mean, faggot.

There won't be any chainlink lore other than it ending the same way 99.99% of crypto will. DEAD

still waiting

Did anyone notice that Coinbase removed the about section for Chainlink? It used to say "Chainlink is a cryptocurrency. It is ranked xx among all cryptocurrencies." I'm worried they may be phasing it out.

Wow, just wow, another sadfuk tripfag who unironically is called "anti-linker". Jesus mate, do you seriously have absolutely nothing better to do? You need to get a fucking life and wake up to yourself before its too late, I'm telling you this as a friend, don't be a pathetic phaggot and start this shit. You will be doing yourself and everyone else a favor, believe me.

>Python

Attached: puke.png (680x680, 687K)

> chainlink not being discussed on biz anymore
There's like 5 threads in the catalogue for it you blind and retarded faggot. Certainly enough going on for you to don your tripcode like a pair of assless chaps and beg linkies to pound you in this thread anyway.

hm.... cant tell if trolling or not

Seriously? Posted 4hrs+ ago that it was going live in 30min.....

Attached: 9055ebfa31c8550e-e1494349501884.jpg (504x252, 23K)

HOLY FUCK ITS LIVE

Attached: 1514501910774.gif (337x348, 92K)

Don’t lie to me

They only list top 50 market cap. Before today’s small pump it had dropped out of top 50