APOLOGIZE

This smug faggot knows something we don't. We're ironically going to test 10k before EOY

Attached: 15430984533.jpg (759x392, 30K)

Fuck insiders. I sold at 3300. I'm so tired of this bullshit.

Same. But $3200. I’m sick of this irrational market. We’ll never even see 5K again.

STOP LISTENING TO Jow Forums NO ONE HERE GIVES A FUCK IF YOU MAKE MONEY. DO YOUR OWN FUCKING RESEARCH YOU GOD DAMN RETARDS

Sorry you sold the bottom though anons maybe in 2 years when we get a new low you can buy back in

nah, they better get in again.

Tom Lee knows whats up. anyone who is an unironic bear in crypto is an actual brainlet. $10K eoy. $100K before June

Yeah, they have a chance before it's sitting pretty at 6k again

What makes you say this? Do you think ETF will be approved by june?

literally nothing will happen. BTC will trade sideways until you die

Do you really think Tom Lee would risk his reputation on some crazy ass price prediction? He is an insider, the fucker knows what’s up. You bet against him and you’re gonna lose.

I feel fucking stupid for laughing at him yesterday.

I really thought we were going to 2k.

It's called delusion

3158 here. I thought I was the only one

we were but first a bull trap to 4k

I think ETF will be approved when there's a bullrun again.

crypto is over for now. markets do not reward lage army of npc mainstream retail holders. it will not go up untill all people have sold losses

Attached: 1541474235281.jpg (2500x2516, 1.07M)

Once it truly hits bottom, with all npc's cleaned out, who will still be buying?

You only saw 17k because of the npc's in the first place. Now that they're all ruined, the chance of reaching such valuations again has been lost forever. The bogdanoffs wanted too much too quickly.

it's the small amount of big whales who made it big(brokers, crypto exchange innovators), they sodl near top and are out, some infinitely. people hang on these losing ideas too long

Yes. The gox recipients need to capitulate into the largest wallets before the next bull run is engineered. That run will cash out into retail ETFs.

I'm prepared to see it hit 1200.

This guy knows how it is.

but first 4k by 23 dec

Fuck you. That's not until summer 2019 or later. I'll be too old to enjoy my money by then

Only about 8% of adults bought crypto in the USA.

About 54% of Americans own stock.

indians were always good in predicting the future

It'll go even lower desu.

These two anons did the Right Thing for now:

Yeah nigger its really going to 25k jn 3 weeks
Kindly do the needful and KYS

KEK

>people liquidating stocks left and right
>smart people will cash out a big sum and diversify whats left
>crypto is near bottom

Smart people see the opportunity right here... if 1% of global stock markets hit crypto, market cap will be well over U$1 trillion

I did 3700$. Some of my alts I sold touched my sell value today. I briefly thought about fomoing in, but this seems like a bull trap move and buying in now means more Justing.

If that happens it'll be far higher than 1 Trillion.