What the fuck is going on with Deutsche Bank? Their stocks are lower than in 2008, and keep plummeting...

What the fuck is going on with Deutsche Bank? Their stocks are lower than in 2008, and keep plummeting. Is the Eurozone heading towards difficult times again?

Attached: deutsche bank.png (643x522, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qq3lS4PbOhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To hell with them. Crooked as it gets.

the bank exists to launder money you fucking uninformed fuck

J_Just b-buy the dip

Attached: 1519170994701.png (646x595, 280K)

But when it goes down, so will most of Europe's economy. I suppose that's the only reason it's still alive

Attached: 71c266b1.png (400x333, 87K)

>lower than 2008
>heading towards difficult times
Implying the Eurozone isn't already in difficult times.
National stocks are basically a dump fiesta. Migration is fucking the national states.
ECB is playing the FED 2.0.

EU is dying fuck the jews fuck niggers and fuck jannies

They've been failing for a long time.
I think two years ago there was rumors of an economic collapse because of this.
They managed to avert it but the bank is definitely fucked

Even cooperative banks have an higher ROE than DB.
Fuck krauts and their zombie banks.

no worries I saw some spokesman on CNBC and he said all was fine. man seemed quite confident and therefore so am I
youtube.com/watch?v=qq3lS4PbOhw

Jews r mad because they funneled Iran money to evade sanctions

I got $6 puts last month, that's why

And nothing of consequence will be lost

Some user probably bought, so the bogs are damping

They can't finance the rapefugees anymore

Buy Deutsche Bank and Comerzbank. Both are to big to fail and are under their book worth. They are ripe for a fusion or a take over. It´s free money.

Or you fags contiune betting on fake internet money and live in your i am really not a hobo vans.

But you have millions of immigrants to prop up your economy.

>Both are to big to fail and are under their book worth.

The problem is there is not enough money to bail those behemoths out.

you should be more worried about america

It’s called insolvency.

can of worms, DB the were out of control for a long good while, and no-one knows the full extent. Still to come down shit pipeline, lots of stuff about Trump and Russians (i know, i know) - but for real, this prob will see daylight some point now as tropical

Sounds like a worldwide crisis if they go under, not just Europe.

All we'd need to do is abolish minimum wage like the US did and start putting the immigrants to work.

Cheap labor is cheap production equals great export. When the whites get comfortable being the 1% we slowly start introducing prisons which produce stuff like the US did. Only, we call them work camps.

We won't repeat mistakes of the past. We crush any hippie sentiments calling for equality the moment they arise. We will not count on the Japanese to not piss anyone off and attach our name to them.

I’m worried about China. America has the resources to be self-sufficient, they’ll be fine.

>Deutsche Bank going down means most of Europe's economy will go down

Attached: 1525322799585.png (457x500, 59K)

They're involved in alot of dark money stuff that will bite them in ass pretty hard. On top of that, no deal Brexit is a possibility, which will weigh heavily on the whole eurozone as well as internationally.

For everyone in this thread

Attached: 1540414830991.jpg (720x697, 29K)

lmao

>this schmuck is probably out of the loop by orders of magnitude

You didn't here about the DB scandal?

Short now. Don’t buy them when shit hits the fan and bailout talk gets serious. Pick up their stock for under 2 Euro a share.

That is when the EU fires up the printing press and just prints more like the US did in 2008. Fiat currency makes that possible.