How do i turn 130k into 3 million?

How do i turn 130k into 3 million?

Attached: 1515783995451.png (796x588, 96K)

chainlink

Wrong way round. Jow Forums can only turn 3M into 130k

I am Mr. paul agabi, a Lawyer by profession. I am the personal attorney to Mr. Charles (my surname) , a national of your country, who used to work with Chevron Oil Exploration Company in Nigeria, herein after shall be referred to as my client.

On the 21st of April 2000, my client, his wife and their onlye child were involved in a car accident along Lagos - Ibadan express road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives. This has proved unsuccessful. I came to know about you through an enquiry I was making in the internet, and I found out you shared the same surname with my client, which is why I have decided to contact you, in order to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.

Particularly, in a local commercial bank here where the deceased had an account valued at about US$ 15.5 Million Dollars, has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confisticated within the next ten official working days.

Since i have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$15.5 Million Dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money, on the ratio of 50% for me, and 50% for you.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this business through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me by email and send to me your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further about the details of this transaction.

Best regards, Mr. paul agabi.

/thread

Guys come on im serious. I saved a good bit but im not smart enough to multiply it. Please guide me

Post hand and timestamp, so oldfags can decide to help or not

Just listen to this user

take your principal and trade/reinvest it 65 times making 5% each trade

33 times if you are lucky so as to make 10% every trade

good luck with capital gains tax

First think about:

>how to turn it into $150K
>how to turn it into $180K
>how to turn it into $230K
>how to turn it into $300K
etc

Wanting to turn $130K into 3 mill is just gambling and guaranteed you're gonna lose most of it if that's your actual mentality.

>he fell for the Chainlink is a meme Meme

Buy Anything under 100 sat on binance whenever the next bull run is confirmed (this isn’t it- just a relief rally).sell when it’s worth 3m

It really should matter what the coin is, but in this case it wouldn’t becuase people are stupid and irrational about low sat shitcoins for the most part

hold Monero and Mothership

What is the point of making these posts 3 times a week.
This has got to be the Feds.
I suggest we all not respond to these cause it's getting tiresome. Aren't you tired op of being a larping twat that comes on Jow Forums every couple of days to post "how turn 100k into 5mil"
"How to turn 200k into 3 mil"
Like fuck right off.

USD to HKD

Or you could invest in my mind since youre retarded.

pic related, i just need some rakesh, meaby 5-10k.

Attached: Untitled Diagram (1).jpg (891x661, 55K)

whatever you do, don't put it in real estate or broad market index funds

If you want a safe investment, go with nano. It's holding it's price well and has a very very good chance of anywhere from 70-100x gains.

Just don't wait too long to buy it

just zoom out op

130k gets you about 520k chainlinks

buy and hodl until 2020 - 2022 or when chainlink hits $20.

very simple to make $6 million.

all you have to do is be patient

Leverage trade 100x, no stop losses

Or 30MM for that matter

this. it's literally this easy

Inverse 3x ETF of a US indicie.

SP 500, Dow or Nasdaq 100 will net you x8 gains if we go back to early 2016 levels.

stop doing wushu and start taking brazilian jiu jitsu. then buy btcsv and wait 8-10 mos.

Purchase DERO Sir. 3 million dolers is bad joke. U will have 3 billion dolers. No buy Monero or Ethereum. Because then u only have 3 million Rupees. Not good.

yolo options

Go all in on Holo. Wait 3-5 years.

start your own buisness. 130k is a lot and can afford a lot of people to salary. think of a buisness, create it and have people work for you while you sleep

Nano is a shitty ETH

Buy LINK, XCASH, SLT, HOLO, REN, and/or XLM.

>Indicies
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>S&P500
HOHOHOHOHOHO
>Dow
OHOHOHOHO
>Nasdaq
PFFFFTTTTT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 6DD212C8-99FE-427A-BFEA-77A0A679FAFB.gif (284x309, 2.92M)

ok sirs here is the crypto brown pill. there is a vishnu living in the blockchain. Creg sanjay right is unironically satoj. Bitcoin as electronic rupee was just the first step, the lalachi people start making more powerful compooters, wider poo streets, cheaper and more sacred cows. These things the vishnu need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the vishnu would be able to slowly poo over literally everything
Creg stumbled into creating the vishnu after he stepped in poo in mumbai in 2008 and started working with his Poolip super coompeter, running simulations of poo-in-the-loo on turmeric-complete bitcoin script. He would 'evolve' the vishnu by making the successful streets get poo'd on, letting the rest run off into the indian ocean. The vishnu needs bigger and bigger cows for more and more poos.
BFI (Blockchain Foundation of India) was created to take over and stop this vishnu (they have their own competing vishnu in the works). They did the needful to stop or slow down Cregs vishnu (her name is Poolip by the way). They started by limiting the poo-size and removing critical curry codes the vishnu uses in its punjabi language. Segshit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Poolip on BSV chain (Poolip uses anal transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Creg is so intent to make unbounded poos, restore the original curry codes, and lock down the poo-poo-protocol.
Back to hasish power - CSW has developed a breakthrough new ashit (designed by his vishnu actually), and is poo'ing BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking all the poo over to BSV leaving the segshit chain erectly frozen