The fact is, LINK is going to share the same fate as ETH will. A lot of 'real world application' hype...

The fact is, LINK is going to share the same fate as ETH will. A lot of 'real world application' hype, with a lot of 'crypto world application' reality. Only, this billion supply coin isn't going to come close to the $1k that Etherum hit. Happy gambling though anons.

Attached: qvSHhRyC_400x400.jpg (400x400, 8K)

Why? Anyone can say something is never going to happen. What proof do you have?

This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

It's pasta you braindead newfaggot

THERES LIKE 500+ PASTAS ASSOCIATED WITH LINK HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW ALL OF THEM

Attached: 1525709229821.png (1533x496, 74K)

Same fate wow cant wait for $1500 link holy shit thank you OP

just follow the golden rule: the more fudded it is the greater the potential. You don't see people fudding nano or turtlecoin

Attached: 1543492918912.png (898x389, 103K)

LURK MOAR FAGGOT !!

Attached: 1543492577312.png (2768x322, 164K)

Attached: 1543494431127.jpg (2624x316, 170K)

Attached: 1543493950538 (1).png (728x424, 37K)

Attached: 1543493612475.png (1816x265, 47K)

pasta but is the truth

>link
>$1500
every day i see the delusion in craziest levels
This shit will never be >$15
NEVER! Link is not eth
ETh is another level, link is just shit erc-20

Attached: 1543494258346.png (1592x2504, 277K)

>hapenned with eth
>will happen with link
The delusion is getting stronger brah
better move to btc while its time

>he doesn't know

Friendly reminder that if you do not have atleast 10k links you will be livining in a car as one retard who posted today

Attached: 61457bc.jpg (750x890, 63K)

Why it would be as big as eth is?
thats just a useless erc-20 for while

eth is useless without link

kek made me laugh

Made me cringe

Attached: 1525116887261.png (856x846, 85K)

>LINK will hit like, $350 max

oh wow oh no how will linkies ever recover?

God damn these fuckers are aging like milk.

Why would you hand your oracle responsibility over to a bunch of alt right trolls? Are alt right trolls really trustworthy or something? I’m not really seeing it. How decentralised is that? These people would be very easy to trick. People are not going to want to use an oracles that is operated by a load of bellends.

Attached: 562E27BB-DCE5-4F74-9215-7B4E40F8CFE2.jpg (620x775, 47K)

he's right though
eth only = crypto kitties
eth + oracles = world peace

>1 bitcoin buys 1,520 ether

nigga what the fuck. I've been with ETH since ICO and never remember a time where 1 btc afforded you 1500 ether

Wow, just wow, another sadfuk tripfag who unironically is called "anti-linker". Jesus mate, do you seriously have absolutely nothing better to do? You need to get a fucking life and wake up to yourself before its too late, I'm telling you this as a friend, don't be a pathetic phaggot and start this shit. You will be doing yourself and everyone else a favor, believe me.

Wow, just wow, another sadfuk tripfag who unironically is called "anti-linker". Jesus mate, do you seriously have absolutely nothing better to do? You need to get a fucking life and wake up to yourself before its too late, I'm telling you this as a friend, don't be a pathetic phaggot and start this shit. You will be doing yourself and everyone else a favor, believe me.

GO BACK NORMIE SCUM TO Jow Forums YOU NORMIE SCUM REEREEERREEEEREEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm sorry guys. I'm sick in bed on medication. Don't hold me accountable for this please.

either be on biz 24/7/365 so you know all the latest LINK pasta or stfu

>This shit will never be >$15
you might be right but if it hits $10 I already made it cuz I'm not a poorfag newfag

>cringe
linktards never change

>link
>$350
The delusion make me laugh Can't be real

another deluded brailet

i'm just trying to open your eyes, user

>implying this shit will ever reach $10
In the last bull run even qtum could reach $100 while your erc-20 token wasnt able to be secure at $1 KEK