Are there the financial advantages to being gay?

Are there the financial advantages to being gay?

Attached: 1543794269577.jpg (819x1024, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedingoes.xyz/wang-show-0029-in-memoriam-jack-the-tank-chapman-1990-2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You get a discount on chainlink

1) No chance of paying child support
2) Much lower chance of getting #MeToo'd

50% discount on Kneepads

Given guys earn more, your fag partner will probably earn more than a woman and have a higher status job. Plus no children.

It depends on the kind of gay you become. If you go full hard gay then you dont have to worry about females stealing your money. If you become a good trap you can be the female who steals the money.

Everything else is just the same or worse

>what is gay death

You might end up getting a higher paying job. Some companies/people who hire at companies, might see someone who is gay as a chance to increase company diversity and they end up hiring you.

Plus San Francisco loves gay people, its bacially leftwing religion that they can do no wrong. So maybe you could also work less hours and they would be afraid to fire you since you are a degenerate faggot which they worship. I imagine in those leftoid areas it might not be hard to sue for discrimination as well.

A gay friend of mine became a live-in friend to an older, wealthy asexual gay guy who just wanted company. The older guy has multiple properties, including a downtown apartment in a European capital city where my friend has stayed for the past few years. I'm pretty sure he provides for my friend any way he can including cooking for him, paying for his plane tickets, giving him extra money, etc. He doesn't have any family, and I honestly expect he will hand over his assets to my friend when he passes.

How are their dicks so phat? Does being gay make your dick fuckhueg?

all these guys look autistic

They were part of a club that injected silicone in their scrotums. One of them died.

I would pretend to be gay for that opportunity.

faggots have maybe the second best wealth creation networking system ever, and disposable income out the ass. literally so in many such cases

Fugg seems comfy where do I find asexual wealthy gay fren.

Free vaccines. Access to post exposure prophylaxis while straights who have dangerous sexual encounters are told to go off and await their fates. Also, no questions asked free pre-exposure prophylaxis so that you can shot gun antibiotics and raw dog your way around the bad part of town. Straight people aren't even given access. Also, LGBT scholarships and counting as an affirmative action hire whilst being a white male.

Is that sufficient?

Pretty much this. Long term gay relationships are way more stable so you have less of a chance to get screwed over. Also since your partner is a guy and not an inferior woman, he'll probably make way more money.

synthol injections
sounds alright
where do I sign up for a lonely sugardaddy?
no tongue tho, I'm not gay

Hi homosexual user i have a redpill for You:
The only reason of your existance its to reproduce your species All your body its made for that and only that reason alone
When You go full gay You are going agains the very nature of You as a human being
Pls stop

based

No Kids.

2 stable male incomes if you're in a strong relationship.

It honestly looks pretty awesome, apart from the dick sucking and anal prolapse part.

Attached: 1544654363130.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

your friend is servicing him and not telling you

75% chance of not having to worry about retirement or old age thanks to AIDS.

Free and SAFE vaccines.
Look at the date in the bottom (loll!) right corner: those experimental vaccines had nothing to do with the AIDS "epidemic" in NYC!

Attached: hivny.jpg (331x555, 32K)

that's wrong, all white people should be homosexual by nature. Brown people should be the only ones reproducing to preserve our human race.

Gays are notorious for infidelity. Plus you get AIDS

You date a guy your size, you instantly double your wardrobe
>seinfield transition sound

Cable guy here
Can confirm that gay couples (men) usually have really big and nice appartment. Lesbians... not so much

Two of them*

Attached: faggots and gays ruin everything nice.jpg (960x468, 89K)

gay men and women are disgusting
islamists are gay
purge of disgusting persons when?

thedingoes.xyz/wang-show-0029-in-memoriam-jack-the-tank-chapman-1990-2018/

Well, me and my boyfriend are building a real estate empire. We both like investing and we have our own house and a rental at 23. We're going to hopefully be (small) millionaires by 30 and then we can put our money into long term savings and live off the interest, then we can contract surrogates(we're both bi, but functionally gay, because we don't sleep with women since none of them deserve this dick), start a family, and continue to build wealth.

I think most of the benefits are a lack of biased family courts. In my state, in a divorce women get 60%. You won't have to deal with that. Child support isn't a concern either. Also, you don't have to pay for dates. We alternate who buys dinner. It's nice.

Con't

sorry i forgot this. If you go for the dionysian hedonism most gays are given to, you may not end up in a financially good situation. Aids medicine is expensive, and so are parties and drugs.

kike begone!
white men contributed the most to science, engineering, philosophy, culture, spirituality
what would you have if all white men would be gone?
destruction of humanity, millions of years of evolution until some new species would become the new humans

The real benefit and huge drawback from a health standpoint is the unlimited sex with attractive people.
Gay men live a sex life that 95% straight men can only dream of.
The flip side is your immune system is going to be shot from all the STDs and drugs coursing through your body.

dude on the bottom right has the 'Thousand Boipucci Stare'

My 6-year bf and I both make 80k+ so we don't feel the need to combine our finances or get married. We don't share anything we own so if we split there's no mess. He's basically a roommate/best friend that's DTF.

it all sounds great except the gay sex. id like to be gay but i find the thought of sex with a dude repulsive

being a bagholder

All I see is bears

Kek

Attached: FB_IMG_1545114985534.jpg (803x835, 100K)

Wow