Anybody here studying any big bubbles ?

Anybody here studying any big bubbles ?

Back in 2015/16 I made a discovery with a few others on the net/reddit/Jow Forums that BMPS (Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena) was on the way down and would probably go bankrupt. The stock is now worth 1.52 EUR from 196 EUR in 2015. I also made a connection that DB was going to go down with them when they inevitably go bankrupt and the correlation stands correct. I have written proof and can find my posts from back in 2015 where i detailed the reasoning behind the bust (bad loans, theyve been tossing bad loans between banks) but theres a bunch of other banks connected to this spider web and i seem to be correct.

So that leads me back to my question, anyone here spotting patterns ?

Attached: Scion.png (1114x530, 999K)

Other urls found in this thread:

peoplestrusttoronto.wordpress.com/2016/07/09/charting-the-epic-collapse-of-the-worlds-most-systemically-dangerous-bank/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

found this from 2016 but not mine

Attached: 1.png (1258x832, 101K)

Also buy the pound, short the euro

Attached: 2.png (1278x360, 124K)

More archive shit i found. If anyone still wants to make bank on this then follow the trail

Attached: 3.png (1223x892, 91K)

Attached: 8.jpg (600x332, 29K)

Attached: 7.jpg (959x501, 109K)

BMPS banned short selling of the stock back in early 2016 also

Attached: 3.jpg (400x526, 89K)

Should I post more proof? Is anyone listening to me on this shitty board?

Also start shorting Barclays, Credit Suisse and DB.

Explain? Bong here but I quote in Euros, what's wrong with the Euro? I've made good money getting paid in euros over the last three years

Attached: 1541340029254.jpg (960x960, 46K)

I am long on Lloyd's, Danske, Novo Nordisk and Credit Suisse.
Am I gonna make it ?

hey OP, I am more interested in finding companies and management with a history of fraud and opening short positions if there is liquidity.

>what's wrong with the Euro?
I was going to post a golden face image but that would be immature

You are, how long have you been holding them?
I'm not sure about Lloyds but the others are set.
Im trying to look for a massive chart I made of all the connected banks, did this shit years ago

What I find most exciting is that when BMPS falls, i expected this year but it may be 2020 on a quarterly report or something then DB will follow and so forth , its literally a slow death thats been happening since 2008. I wish more people were seeing this but maybe they're just keeping quiet

This link is interresting peoplestrusttoronto.wordpress.com/2016/07/09/charting-the-epic-collapse-of-the-worlds-most-systemically-dangerous-bank/

Lots of good shit here , was written in 2016.

Attached: deutsche-bank-fall-chart.png (1070x1746, 793K)

Are you shorting via stock or puts?

Are you shorting the banks or their shitty products/ETFs?

Im shorting the banks and hoping the government doesnt bail them out, if i was shorting BMPS back when I first found this thing i'd be rolling but i was like 18

Attached: 1543005567831.png (790x767, 711K)

Stock

It's literally guarunteed that DB will fall, just put everything in DB and wait till mid 2020, its going for 8.60 . This will probably be your last chance. Thank me later

Attached: zlddwxjw3w321.png (960x953, 784K)

interesting thread, thanks OP
as a britfag what's the best way of shorting DB

Find a reliable trade company that doesnt take too much of a % when you make a sell or do it over the phone

Im a brit too

Do you have a medium post or something? Im fascinated by how shit DB is. New lows after new lows, it seems unbelievable.

Bump

Not only does DB have bad loans but DB has a ton of bad bets with derivatives.

Do you really think that DB will be allowed to fail and the EU won’t give them a massive bailout?