Crypto twitter

>crypto twitter

Attached: elwkj.jpg (1373x1211, 133K)

jesus.....

woah man woah

What is that, the 1 second chart?

Permabulls are so much more tiresome than permabears. Put your buy orders in for 1.5k

what? mean to say a bounce from oversold bear market isnt the same as a dip from a bull run? it's exactly the same. 100k eoy

>still hooked on hopium

oof

Lmao worst TA ever

Give up already bro it's going to

That's the most powerful inverse H&S in history if true

this is exactly why we did not see the final capitulation when all retards like this disappear or suicide that's when btc can begin to come out of bear market.

look at all that delusion

no it's the 86400 seconds chart

>Give up already bro it's going to

we're going marge all the way boys

I'm all in REQ and even I know that's retarded

Imagine being this delusional
Almost makes me ashamed to be holding a stack.

It's going up long term, but Jesus this desperation is hard to read

>lets trick the brainlets into thinking it's a new bull run because if it happened this time last year so it will happen again this year

Attached: im-going-all-in.jpg (177x177, 36K)

I don't believe TA anymore. I don't believe permabull or permabear anymore. I buy as much crypto as I can afford every paycheck and just let the chips fall where they fall.

All crypto is, is educated gambling, you're deluding yourself if you say it's anything else.

>copy and pastes the ATH bullrun
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

the absolute state of TAfags

Think about it. December last year was a huge bullrun. Do you really think December this year will be one too. Sorry

As someone who's bullish at the moment, this is fucking stupid.

this post reminds me of all the posts on the trend reversals we will see at 6k when the triangle was closing

This is why we're going lower

ladies and gentlemen... PETER SCHIFF!!!

Literal who pajeets are not Crypto Twitter.

>this happens every year...right?

Attached: sweating-pepe.jpg (218x218, 8K)

Perma-bears are far worse. Even after 1 year and a >75% retracement, they still insist that there is much more to come

well
there is

Unless it is going negative, there isn't even enough room for there to be "a long way to go" at this point. We are in the 3Ks, down from 20. It's just a stupid thing to say at this point.

"Final capitulation" is the biggest meme in crypto. It's the product of minds even more delusional than bulls who unironically believe BTC will hit ATH again before EOY.

>bulls who unironically believe BTC will hit ATH again before EOY.
there is NO way anyone believes this right? i've been out of crypto social media for ages now so i'm out of the loop here

Well BTC went 1000-2000% in 2017...

The big guys won't go back in until the bull run is basically confirmed. You don't buy the bottom. Its only for really risky strategies.

this is correct. $10K before Jan 1