mfw my dad made me get a “part-time”

> mfw my dad made me get a “part-time”
> get my schedule today and it’s 8 hours a day from Monday-Saturday

jesus christ should I just kill myself I’m not spending all my time working for Mr.Goldberg for $10 an hour

Attached: 3633B29F-1B94-4B58-B5B3-8CF4308D09C5.png (657x731, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KjaHsXUmv-8?t=356
youtube.com/watch?v=tz_xHKwvhGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

“part-time” job*

>tfw getting ready to retire

Are you white?

this is Jow Forums isn’t it

>he unironically thinks Jow Forums is composed on 70%+ white people
You're never going to make it.

kill your family?

Attached: 1544711438433.jpg (480x640, 29K)

good on you OP. Quit current meme job and been neeting at parents house learning webdev but feeling like a failure

So get a better job or work for a non jew.

got a masters degeree work full time and get 10€
fuck this shit

was it in gender studies or something

>finds out he has to actually work for a living
>MR. GOLDBERG THIS
>MR. SHEKELSTEIN THAT

Jews didn't prevent you from growing up into an adult.

t. boomer

> you just have to walk right up to the manager and firmly shake their hand while looking them in the eye and say I’m the man for the job

I’m a 33 year old boomer and did literally this. People are in demand now, they just don’t want idiots. Most jobs don’t even need super specific skills, they just need someone with a brain. I work as a project manager now and make a good living. I keep track of sub contracted developments for a company.

I found a job listing on InDeed and instead of submitting there I drove over and asked to speak to the boss. He actually talked to me and hired me the next day.

>get part time job
>sometimes get cancelled and told not to come in
>still charge them for two hours of work when cancelled
>work tonight
>not cancelled
>want to call in but they will deduct two hours from my check if I do
>:c

Life is funny sometimes. I rly thought they'd cancel tonight. My other job kicked my ass so I need to recover. I'll have to think about how many stinkiy linkies I can buy from working this extra shift. That usually gets me through the hard times. 2.25k link for one nights work, in just a couple weeks that will be 2.25million. I put on my big girl panties and tough it out.

youtu.be/KjaHsXUmv-8?t=356
*krrrrchk*
*sips*
brb going outside to grill

>better set that alarm clock and get off the computer now, remember be there "on time" means be early

The Zoomers think this is a meme, but people buy/invest in people.
I have gone around on foot job hunting, but the majority of my roles where offered to me.

fucking law it was

youtube.com/watch?v=tz_xHKwvhGo

>8 hours is a whole day
8 hours a day is part of the time though.
you still have big chunks of time while you sleep. etc.

If you're early you're on time. If you're on time you're late. If you're late don't bother showing up.

>wearing panties
Not gonna make it

Is this webdev thing a new Jow Forums meme? Honestly, why is everyone shilling it here? It's an already oversaturated field, full of pajeets that'll undercut you by 90%, and most of the time people won't care about that, cause websites are easy as fuck to make.

>2.25k link for a night at a part time job

What do you do?

faggot