Is the jfk hairstyle a good business man hairstyle

Is the jfk hairstyle a good business man hairstyle

Attached: c9561f5f464bb29053a685516e592dab.jpg (540x421, 40K)

I'd say it was mindblowing!!!FACT!!!

Attached: 400px-Jfkautopsy.jpg (400x315, 31K)

w2c a barber that styles the sides like that? all the barbers ive been to across the country only give black nigger fades or are just outright shit.

>t. needs a barber for jfk style sides

is he smoking a spliff?

depression sucks.
you could see just how down he was in the Zapruder film.
with all the weed on top of it all i'm not surprised he sudoku'd himself.

This. I fucking hate barbers so much. No I don't want short on the sides and a little less short on top you dumb fucking faggot. I want a stylish haircut.

kek. even when i say
>i want a 2 on the sides
>and leave 2-3 inches on the top

it always ends up them leaving 0.5 inch on top and 2 on sides. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

this was me until like age 26, why do barbers want to leave more on the sides? fuckers

racist

i just want a haircut that im 100% comfortable in till i die. getting a fade is the biggest waste of time and money. it looks like shit every two weeks and you're forced to go back

Go to a woman stylist they will do what you ask.

i said black nigger, implying there are niggers of other races
>black nigger
>white nigger
>asian nigger
>brown nigger
>arab nigger

ru realy asking? JFK bought the Chaddest mofo ever walked the Earth

i've been considering this. at a salon right?

either that or be a fucking man and tell the person you are paying to perform a service that you aren't happy with the result

its like people not understanding the word fag. frustrating.

lol explain

Go to some little salon and find an ethnic woman to do it. Its not hard. I pay 13$ plus tip to a vietnamese lady who owns the place. Does a perfect job no fuckups. Things like the haircut chains are fine but a bit more.

Who else here #haroldandkumar ?

Attached: 1217182159~2.jpg (1713x1566, 239K)

are you new on here?

fag isnt a derogatory name for a gay person unless youre an out of the loop boomer. it has nothing to do with sexual preference.

someone cuts me off in traffic, fag.

someone cold calls my number and is a scammer, fag.

i have a few friends that are gay, and theyre awesome people. id never think of that word with them.

its really just a replacement for the word fucker, but less abrasive and slices deeper.

Is he smoking a blunt?

Attached: IMG20181204WA0002.jpg (1080x1346, 143K)

yeah

Fuck niggers and jews. And fuck you too.

Are you seriously defending gay men? Fuck off, legitimate faggot.

You’re so fucking retarded shut the fuck up. Don’t ever dare correct me again you subhuman piece of filfth

Or a gay one. Guy who cuts my hair is a middle age gay who's been a family friend forever, he literally does mine for free while we chat about cars and movies and shit then I bum a cig from him, great guy

wow, nice command of the english language there. good work.

I don't give a shit, fuck off fairy.

1 down 1 to go.