Goals

Wow biz... this is inspirational.

Always remember where you came from and how far you have come.

Attached: r0a65cme3x421.jpg (720x960, 63K)

just zoom out op

If you're not a practicing MD by 25 what the fuck are you even doing with your life?

i worked at kfc black lady coworker named rose kept grabing my ass

>mfw I thought she was doing all of them at once
unironically made me happy

Attached: takeshikino.jpg (455x415, 31K)

Nurses and Doctors are different fields. A nurse never becomes a doctor unless she goes to medical school as a freshman and goes through the entire curriculum from Bachelors to Masters/PhD. It's an entire different set of requirements, which is why nurses brag about being "registered nurses". That's their top.

But she could have just gone to school straight away on loans and become an RN 4 years after high school. In the time she spent she should have been a nurse practitioner with experience.

Attached: 1536501956365.png (500x488, 44K)

>Medical school as a freshman
What. You go to bachelor's for something like biochem and then go to med school. There isn't a single track to becoming a doctor starting from freshman year of your undergrad.

NP and doctor nurse are above that actually. t. Dating an RN on her way to NP.

>starting at McDonald's when I was 14 making $7/hour
>Now I'm a quantitative developer making six figures at 26

You never really notice progress unless you look back

Get out of my fucking thread with your larp.

In your regard I stand corrected.

>You go to bachelor's for something like biochem and then go to med school.
A lot of nurses don't have a bachelor's, user. (depending on the country and province). They're people who learned a skill like a tradesman, they'd have to literally start all over from the beginning and go to the college they've been avoiding all these years. I hear burger blue states require a degree in nursing which to me sounds criminal. Not sure about flyover states but it's like demanding a degree for plumbing or construction. Let people learn their skill from the workplace training and just do it, god damn. Don't charge underpaid women $120,000 to have a shitty job where they help people and are needed badly.

Have you ever thought that maybe the circumstances prevented her from going to school right away? Not everyone can just take out a bunch of debt and go to school for 4 years at a whim.

The student debt crisis would say otherwise. You can literally take out enough in loans to pay for tuition and board to a cheap University. If the thing you're studying is worth a shit, you'll make back the money and then some by the end of it. Took out the money to get my undergrad in computer science. I'm 28 now and making 6 figures with all of the debt paid back now. It's really just a matter of not studying useless shit.

>Not understanding other people lead other lives
He's saying she might have had a child or had to take care of a dying relative or had a major injury or been in a psych ward or been laying low away from a violent and crazy boyfriend or been working to support a young sibling if their parents had passed away. Just cause you can pay for something doesn't mean you can do it.

Didn't think a nigger could put this much effort into identity theft.

i would have stopped at fast food manager, id have my own little empire

Kinda makes me want KFC tbqh

Good for her. Now she cam become a nurse practitioner and make bank.

>working as a CNA

Biggest shit tier job of all time.

afaik RN requires bachelors of science in nursing

infact she had a house burn down with 3 or 4 relatives inside

The only thing I learned from this post is that you don't really know very much about the nursing profession.

I went on reddit for the first time in a year to look for ideas for a tech project because Jow Forums sucks for that and OP's fucking image was on the front of at least 5 subs. fuck you OP spreading that lame reddit shit.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (539x728, 32K)

There is also an associates degree in nursing that can be obtained at a community college.
The ADN still qualifies a candidate to sit for the national rn exam.
BSN will get you higher pay and in some cases hospitals prefer hiring BSN registered nurses.

Attached: 9FA8FBA8-4D96-4D0D-A753-A3B4DA486464.jpg (239x283, 58K)

not everyone is a non skilled faggot like you.

This pretty much sums up my mother's history after she and my dad immigrated to the US from Nigeria

fast food worker > nurse assistant > registered nurse

>Always remember where you came from and how far you have come.
Oh I remember and that's why I'm always happy.

I've spent time in hell. I can only go up from here.

Attached: 20181217_234657.jpg (2880x2160, 1.66M)

Fuck niggers

Attached: IMG_3117.png (332x332, 143K)

Idk about the US but in my country (Northern Europe) all doctors do the same bachelor.

Can someone shop Trump Pictures and replace Fayes name with "Donald Trump"?
If you could do it smoothly that would be even more epic.

>nurse assistant
>assistant to the doctors assistant
>assisting an assistant to the person that does the actual work.
>Doctor: Nurse! Shave and wash this mans penis
>Nurse: Assistant! You shave and wash this mans penis after you are done cleaning out the bed pan.
And bring me a cup of coffee afterwards, dont forget to wash your filthy black hands

They make inmates wear IDs? I thought your uniform was enough to distinguish you