Why do girls feel the need to claw the shit out of you during sex?

I got like 4 girls on rotation and the one tonight clawed the shit out of me and bruised my shoulder.

What am I gonna tell the next girl tomorrow night?

Why do women do this? I mean it felt good but holy shit I'm clawed and bruised.

Link $1000 EOY

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-224525.png (1080x1920, 1.4M)

nice flabby ass body faggot

no one here can relate you should ask somewhere else

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (750x686, 351K)

Is one of these girls on rotation willing to wax that back homie?

women usually claw you when they are being raped.

Just give them all STDs and then they are all stuck together forever in your disgusting harem.

>hay guys I had sex
I guess it's such a rare event that you needed to share

Just convince her that she was the one who did it.

>What am I gonna tell the next girl tomorrow night?
>Why do women do this? I mean it felt good but holy shit I'm clawed and bruised.
she probably did that to put you in this situation lol

This
You can tell it doesn't happen for OP

are you a rapist?

Attached: 1542154459921.png (320x303, 102K)

She literally made a comment about if other girls had noticed how squeaky my bed was. I told her there weren't any other girls and she was like mmmmmmmhmmmmmmm... I just fucking realized there were two condoms in my trash can.

Attached: 1541679131235.jpg (480x678, 35K)

She'll be back. Sumb hoe...

It wasn't her first time haha

Damn that shit is cash bro

as long as you keep paying them for their services i dont see a problem

I don't pay for sex. I have a decent sized cock and last a long time.

>my mom said

NICE STRETCHMARKS FATTY

Thanks. I do suffer from obesity. Doesn't stop me from fucking your girl.

Post real pics of the girls you're fucking otherwise this thread is completely irrelevant
Nice stretch marks btw

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-230801.png (1440x2560, 1.48M)

jokes on you i dont have a girl, fag

Attached: 1e353w[1].jpg (500x688, 85K)

fatty fat fat fat.

go eat some ice cream, tubs

Attached: 1500599607352.png (313x325, 89K)

I'm aware that I'm fat haha

I want to bad but I really don't want that shit to come back to them

You're supposed to fight back dumbass. Pin one arm behind her back, yank her other wrist above her head or to the side and slap the shit out of her.

Post an outline of your face. Can’t believe you get regular sex with that body and I’m a virgin who goes to the gym five times a week...

are they gasping for air under your fat ass?

Meh anyone can get laid. Just talk to every single girl you find attractive. You'll either find girls that arw down to fuck or you'll increase your social skills with women. Win-win

This but unironically.

Attached: Snapchat-695125424.jpg (1080x1920, 371K)

KEK using a filter cause insecure to biz

>Fat fuck with weird ass body frame
>4 girls on rotation
Sure thing neckbeard

rightina and leftina is not a female

It's more like 8 girls on rotation but a few are in different cities so they are less frequent. It's all about attitude, man. Game is game.

Bitches would rather slob on a 6" chubby alpha cock than a ripped beta bitch.

Trust me, I'm getting women that I know I don't deserve. It's all about game.

Oh look, it's that same desperate faggot.
Fucking kill yourself.

Attached: link_marines.jpg (2943x2448, 1.26M)

Jesus I need to ducking learn how to interact with women. Not saying you’re ugly either but I’ve got no excuse anymore.

So, how do I overcome crippling social anxiety.

Don't be a pussy

She still hasn't gotten back in touch. Haha.

Honestly, I wasn't desperate I was just trying to have fun that night and take the heat off the other guy

Hey OP, dont take me wrong, these buddies here helped me out and dude.. sad for you I can smell copers from a mile away.
Dont do that kind of topic again, I'm really sad you didnt had good experiences on your puberty and that you are bald, but dont try to cope with passive agressivity on my autistic buddies here.

It's sad and also cringy, even for a favela guy like me, see you want to act like a young chad when you are quite old already.

Peace

If you dont hear me I'll prey you down and humilliate you, dont fuck my autistic buddies.

Sounds like we should get a drink sometime.

Bahahahahah you shave your chest hair.
That's a rather Manlet thing to do.
Anyways chad, it's not hard to get skin. And scratching yourself and blaming one of you 4 ladies is just plain bs.
Anyone that talks about having girls on rotation does not have girls on rotation.
Same when a guy talks about their big dick but they don't have a big dick. Or the guys that talk about having fat bank accounts.
You most likely fuck fatties exclusively.

You know buddie, today I saw my younger brother on a public hospital where people scream of pain and you cant do nothing to help.

These buddies here have their problems too, they aint bad you know, they just autistic, ain't far to bully them because they already mentally fucked.

Wish you sucess, use condoms and have fun, but dont fuck my autistical buddies and its all fair!

Also, estimulate that area she left marks and as the blood pressure get higher it will go away faster.

Peace

Post some of the whores you’ve fucked bodies

He really fuck that girls, but he does that to overcompensate, nothing of wrong because he cant be blamed for dont have the experiences on proper time.

I have a big dick, just can use extra large condoms, did PE (Jelq) etc since young, sometimes people arent Larps.

Dont get mad and have a good night

I don't have a whole lot but I assure you they aren't as fat as me.

Attached: IMG_20181102_160920.jpg (3024x4032, 3.45M)

Attached: giphy.gif (320x205, 2.38M)

You have cancer? I'm sorry man, I hope you will get better.

W-wojak?

He is a Cosplayer of "Despicable Me"

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-234420.png (1080x1920, 2.14M)

That's good, cancers sucks.

Thats the saddest chest I've seen in a while

OP, this is the last warning.
If you dont stop I'll prey you down and put into really trouble, I'm not kidding, these guys are my buddies and dont fuck with them.

If cum inside both without hesitation. This guy is a major Chad, how the duck do you even speak to a girl let alone get laid.

Attached: 562394906.jpg (3000x2253, 694K)

OP - nobody gives a shit

Post on /b/

I made her do legs with me. She couldn't walk up the stairs.

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-235537.png (1080x1920, 2.4M)

Also saged

You worship women by letting chemicals control you - I’m not envious and I know you’re trying to enact some form of idolizing by the poor guys here who are still virgins probably -

Guys - once you have sex - you realize how empty it is. I stopped by choice - it’s too draining to keep up with women. Go your own way and meditate. Seriously. Once you realize that there is more to life than revolving your existence around such a boring act - you see more. Obviously once you swallow this truth you’ll feel lonely - but find purpose.

Yup this thread is indeed gay
OP confirmed for beta for bragging about fucking 6s and 7s on Jow Forums. Im outta here

This thread is disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself, OP

I’m still jealous of him and you frankly. Id love to fuck this girl but even they’d reject me.

Before I get banned, here is her pussy. Just FYI. She was my favorite, by far.

Attached: Screenshot_20181218-000216.png (1080x1920, 757K)

they respect you more for owning up to it

Don’t be jealous of me friend. I know it’s difficult to understand because for people who are virgins - like I used to be before - you always just want to experience it yourself. You see it all the time and you can watch all you want but doing it is different and you can gain that experience.

But trust me user - it really isn’t worth it. It’s empty. And I honestly can’t understand the hype and obsession humans have. We have temptations - and those are normal in flesh - but we must overcome them to become more - to do more. Ironically once you strive for this - it’s easier and women are attracted to you.

Ooh I also found this one. Bahah my phone is full of little goodies

All these women are 4/10

You're made for each other OP

Oops I didn't attach. This one.

Attached: Screenshot_20181218-001214.png (1080x1920, 643K)

I lived in Braintree for a bit. How many LINK do you have? I wonder who had the most LINK in Braintree.

I don't live in Braintree. I visited Boston for a weekend.

this goy gets it. but unironically you can never get it if you didn't experience

MAN THE HARPOONS!

Ew

Post more of your mediocre lays

I also want to add that I've been travelling around all night. Been on multiple wifis so my ID has changed a few times. All posts that make sense chronologically as a response from me is from me thus far. Haha.

Those are stretch marks fatass.

Attached: 61757089-A1BD-40B2-A4DF-75F695E14CC9.png (1174x881, 833K)

Cancer boy is back.

Attached: 1543408089496.jpg (1739x2448, 1.32M)

OP here again. I had to take a pic of Snapchat from my other phone. This is why I was mad about the scratch marks. I really like this one and we are hanging out tomorrow night

Attached: F343C3C1-6F33-4999-BE90-173F3CA6645B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.92M)

>bragging about banging girls whose BMI is bigger than their age

not all girls do but its sexy imo i like it

How big is her dick

Looks like an infant lmfao

Ironically, my friend suggested she might be a tranny too because she's also a doctor so I asked her to send me a pic of her ass and pussy and she did. That snap has long timed out but she's definitely got female bits.

You should grow a beard you look like an infant
How tall are you

Attached: CBF7B7B6-9218-4F50-B0EB-CE4875EA4BF1.jpg (1136x640, 128K)

I've grown a beard plenty of times. I'm a ginger and my beard is red as fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20181218-003047.png (1080x1920, 1.5M)

just zoom out

your fat cuck bod disgusts me

Unironically, I've gained and lost over 100 lbs 3 times since I turned 18. I am cutting rn and will have 60 lbs gone by the summer. Screencap this.

I was literally over 300 lbs the year before attached pic was taken.

Attached: Screenshot_20181218-003426.png (1080x1920, 1.18M)

Do you mean "hunt you down"?

Grow a big Viking beard you'll look cool as fuck

This thread is extremely triggering because there's absolutely no way a disgusting fat fuck like you should have even one girl on rotation, let alone four.

With that said, it's also extremely comforting that not a single one of these girls you posted is particularly attractive. I nearly always do better than that, even if getting these roasties is an extremely painful soul crushing grind. So thanks I guess.

This user sounds so fucking jealous lmfao

You underestimate what an outgoing personality can get even a fat man. FOr women personality is more than looks. I know guys fatter and uglier than him that pull better pussy than he posted. Stop being scared and overthinking things. The worst a girl can do is tell you to go away

>personality
We need another war

Cancer boy be scooping up all your bitches.

Attached: Screenshot_20181218-004110.png (1080x1920, 1.48M)

That looks like a dude's ass. Are you fucking your ex military bunk buddies?

Last time I will warn you OP.

I'll get your photos and start harassing girls and make it viral, I'm gonna fuck your life and make a bot doing false claims about you to FBI, NSA and Homeland Security, you will be in trouble and I'm not kidding.

Last time I warn you.

Get like this again and you will kill it bud.

I’m a solid 4-6 looks-wise and I’ve bedded 120+ women (mostly sub 6 as well but I sewed my oats) as a mostly ugly fuck I have had up to 6 on rotation, and came in 4 different girls in 24 hours once.

TLDR: you’re the problem.

Attached: 549F6B84-60B7-4D5E-890D-47376FA4289F.jpg (214x318, 43K)

Nope, but now I know what you do in your spare time. Same chick. Different day

Attached: Screenshot_20181218-004527.png (1080x1920, 2.32M)

mentally touched, the post.

Ah I see. Well, sayonara then. You dont even have to worry about having kids since you work around radiation all day. Win-win.