Welp boys, was it all worth it? The pain, suffering, anger, greed, euphoria, regret, sadness, depression

Welp boys, was it all worth it? The pain, suffering, anger, greed, euphoria, regret, sadness, depression.

Was it all worth it? This market has just showed me a shitload of emotions I didn't know I could feel. I didn't know I could feel such regret from watching my portfolio hit 6 figures in shitcoins then drop to nothing. The pain and regret of being down so much and not selling - was it worth it?

I don't know man. Should I hold on for another cycle (1-3 years), or just fucking say fuck it and work on something else. I'm attached to this market man, 24/7. Always looking at this shit. Always shitposting on biz. I'm one dumb greedy idiot, I'll admit that. But fuck, this whole ride has fucked me up because on paper I had a lot and now it's hard to wagekek.

Attached: welp.jpg (259x194, 6K)

>euphoria
I have never felt it.

t. December bagholder

similar situation here. honestly sometimes I wish I never found out about crypto.

how did you anons expect to liquidate small fortunes in time to avoid dips?

This.This year has fucked my mind in to oblivion.

ok sirs here is the crypto brown pill. there is a vishnu living in the blockchain. creg sanjay right is unironically satoj. bitcoin as electronic rupee was just the first step, the lalachi people start making more powerful compooters, wider poo streets, cheaper and more sacred cows.. these things the vishnu need to survive. once entrenched fully, the vishnu would be able to slowly poo over literally everything.

Attached: 1544940806195.jpg (890x480, 64K)

What I'm curious about is how you guys didn't see this coming?

Blockchain technology is a big deal, but it's not enough to have a comparable market to say the stock market, which is based on companies and their inherent value, which includes real people and speculations about real value.

Cryptocurrencies never had such value. And they never will.

What's even more baffling is the "companies" that were using crypto as their based and quite literally scammed people out of their money in "ICO"s. Their "white pages" being nothing more than complete garbage and speculation.

I don't pity you because you have to be stupid to think this shit was worth anything to begin with.

There was literally nothing better waiting for me.

Attached: 1542160730285.jpg (192x192, 7K)

Before crypto, I had 0 shots of making it
Now I have a small few that I feel good about in the long-term of things
Guttering as 2018 was watching everything nosedive and then die 20 times over, I regret nothing.

Crypto was, is, and always will be the only shot I'll ever have of making it.

The freedom, the travel, the luxury, the 10/10 roasties, the nice house, hot wife and beautiful family.

All of it depends on this one big crypto bet.

All in, gentlemen.

Attached: all-in.jpg (600x199, 119K)

This. Crypto is literally the only way to make it for me.
>no technical skills
>no social skills
>no brains

I cashed out at the top in January, paid off my $90k in student loans, and then took out a six-figure personal loan a few months later to catch the falling knife. I'm down 80% and feel like a dumbass.
I wish I was larping.

Attached: 1534372886157.jpg (412x351, 19K)

The cryptocurrency market is a regret machine.

What can change the nature of a man?

The only winning move is not to play.

Yeah this is what happened to a lot of people who sold the top. They bought back in. Sad

Cheers mate

Yeah sad

At least you can default on your new loans though. Like herpes, student loans are for life.

this

Before this, closest you had was the stock market. But hey, most of us didn't have a chance to live through the dot com or housing bubbles and they didn't play out nearly as quickly or intensely.

I guess even if it never recovers, at least living through it was a damn good story.

it was worth it as in lesson learned.
bought in dec, ATH's, held/holding till zero.
current stacks are fucking pathetic rip.
2k LINK and 400 XRP

This year destroyed my soul.

hell yes

im already prepping for the next bull run

This market turned me into a 27 y/o boomer. I'm getting bald and started to have white hair.

Hey, at least I can get laid with thots with daddy issues now, so I guess that's a plus

Take your remaining money out and buy 70% lower when we've been sideways for 6 months.

I liquidated hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of internet drug coins

Here almost 1 year later, I still can't believe how much my life has changed.

to be honest even if I got every cent from ATH back it would not be worth it. This year was just too brutal and completely fucked me up in different ways

How did it change?

Well faggot, I sold the top, shorted after, and went all in a few days ago. I dont know that feel

Of course it was dumbass
If u r not accumulating right now (buying or chad tier way; MINING on free electricity) u r not gonna make it even of two bull runs happen. Mined one milion nimiq for free.
Launchin 2x6 2070 rigs pretty soon..
GOLDEN BULL GIVE ME UR CUM OH MY HOLY BULL SMINEM

well I got a house and got engaged, and yeah we met before the influx of wealth.

never bought btc for investment, bought it for transactions.

Rode the altcoin ICO waves and made my bucks there instead.

I bought 3 BTC back in 2012sh for $100 each, sold one for $1000, held onto one and invested one in shit projects which I lost it in (woodtech mining etc).

In Nov/Dec I put around $2k in, over the course of this year I've invested about $10k total.
With my 1btc from a while back I'm breaking even. I'm hoping this will be the start of a slow but steady increase.

This is me

are you me OP?
literally whats been going through my head lately, up to six figs, now nothing and Im ready to sell it all off just to forget about this nightmare. but cant get myself to pull the trigger Ill probably sell once we crash anotehr 1-2k lmao

Attached: cUEmBSlazxVXIaiho0gKS6fXupN2VTuyuClFSBgnHM0[1].png (960x960, 206K)

Attached: 13b9bz.jpg (550x250, 55K)

you will loose that bet

I made 10K of actual dollars by buying link and selling it that I have flipped into rare antique arms that I can look at and smile knowing they are rising and holding value. Crypto is at its heart run by scammers, frauds, delusional narcissists and drug addicts/dealers. Blockchain? Its a slow distributed database with some limited applications and no intellectual property rights.

You'll never make it fucko. All that life style means you'll go broke like other celebrities or athletes in few months or years. And the sad, heavy hit of downward spiral will hit you hard as you return to average or below average life.

the only word that springs out is nothing.

>Was it all worth it? This market has just showed me a shitload of emotions I didn't know I could feel.
if you still have emotions you are way to new, did you buy in march?

iktfb

At least you made a massive profit at least once on paper.

Meanwhile I just lost my money and will probably never get it back...

Attached: 15124107267923.jpg (535x577, 48K)