I'm jewish and I'm working on a project that could change the world. It WILL change the world...

I'm jewish and I'm working on a project that could change the world. It WILL change the world. I need talented developers and marketers. This is ambitious and I want to do this right.

Who wants to join me?
Please provide some of your expertise and your email and I will get back to you.

Some Vague Details:

I cannot share 100% of the details yet. I expect this to go live in January/February. Logo design is completed as well as a whitepaper that needs to be updated.

If you have experience in marketing, AI development, Python development or anything that would be of value into developing automated services, please leave your info below.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: ch.png (128x128, 7K)

Wow I forgot to add my "vague details"

-Involves automated AI functions
-Beneficial to Humanity
-Catchiest name of all time
-Beautiful logo

oy vey

>I'm jewish and I'm working on a project

I m German and i m working on a project.Join me.It ll be liberating.

We know what we're doing when it comes to making money. But besides making money, my idea and my project can truly blow the world away and have serious traction in the world of AI / Blockchain applications.

Attached: 200px-HappyMerchant.gif (200x225, 14K)

>i'm jewish
terrible LARP

>be OP
>have transcendent idea
>"hey I'll go to Jow Forums, the guys who bought DGB, DRYS and REQ"

You'd unironically be better off posting on /mu/.

From the looks of it, looks like I shouldn't have posted anything here.

Yeah we are all useless here. Good luck jew

Who's to say this thread would not have taken a very different direction if you didn't go on 4channel and start a discussion by telling everyone you're Jewish. It turned it into a quality shitpost

Im a fucking developer, first off fuck off Jow Forums. Dont ask for help here, its cringy as fuck. I net youre some angsty fucking teen or dumbass kid in his first year in the University just finished watching a YouTube tutorial and now he thinks he can fucking program.
Ur description doesnt tell anyone jack fucking shit aboyt the job and work needed to be done. I can tell by that alone, the fact that u say u cant share too much info that u have never worked on a real group project except for that one time at the age of six when ur uncle forced you to play naked with your family and you had to touch your daddy and sister.
Honestly kill yourself, use stackoverflow and LinkedIn not fucking Jow Forums. Fuck out of here useless whore of a mongoloid. Get a fucking reality check u schizo fuck, cause ur starting to sound like one.

My idea involves AI-connected toilets that can detect cancer via fecal matter samples.

You telling me this is a bad idea?

this whole post is artful cancer
gg user

Melana detecting toilet? I’m stealing this idea. Thanks user

enjoy it, I have patents and some of the most beautiful artwork

Sirs where we our going we don’t need toilets. If project was wider poo streets I’d be in.

Attached: 80B3ADDC-6D71-45B8-8E9E-C08E46EA2FC0.jpg (870x1390, 164K)

“Poopright” i can see it now. I know black people who break kneecaps for about $150 each

Shoo shoo

Yes its a fucking bad idea and the fact u dont see it almost makes me fucking vomit. But i can tell you the first one which is the most obvious, i wont even THINK about going into the software and databases. But you will fail already at stage 1 because of the security flaws, u need to get the fucking congress to bow to you if you think they will just allow you to get IMPORTANT biometric data just like that. If you didnt know it ( i know you dont know cause ur some ignorant faggot) storing all this data in a database requires so much fucking papers and god fucking knows. Leak some of this personal data (some1 hacks ur database cause ur a mongoloid child) and u will get sued for billions for leaking all of ur fucking clients personal medical records. Now kill yourself.

>take a shit
>Becoming Toilet:2050 awakens
>GARY, I HAVE BAD NEWS ABOUT YOUR MOST RECENT FECAL SCANS. SEVEN MEDICAL CENTERS HAVE BEEN PROMPTLY ALERTED OF YOUR AILMENTS
>Would you like to share on Facebook?
>click no
thanks for giving me a glimpse of the future user

audible kek

Ypu ruined ny fucking sleep with your fucking low iq post. I honestly got so fucking furious reading this i cant FUCKING SLEEEP because of some useless son of a jew had to post their idea after watching a TED talk.

The worst thing about beeing a developer is having to deal with 93 iq faggots who share their ideas with me, but hush, its a super good idea so they cant really tell me too much. Always the same shit with trash people

Shut up and sit on my futuristic AI jew toilet

>Go to use the toilet
>Have to watch 30 second ad
> reCAPTCHA pops up
>[ X ] I'm not a robot
>Please select all images of waterfalls

>I'm jewish
I'm pajeet. are you okay with this?

Vert coin?

>I expect this to go live in January/February.
Discarded

>Highlight all the traffic lights
>Next
>Highlight all the stop signs
>Skip
>Highlight the crosswalk
>Click 6-8 blocks
>Next
>Highlight the street signs
>Verify
>Please try again.

Thank you but we have had enough world changing projects.

And will no doubt be used to fund anti-white groups and mutilate and replace europe with browns and blacks. No thanks, i used to have patience for the jew but that has gone.

Huffpost: "Is your poop racist? Microparticles in faeces may be able to detect racists before they act" written by Michelle Spelberg.