XRN : Last chance under $200K cap edition?

Hello again. Escodex (and subsequently, a CMC listing) are coming soon. XRN payout continues steady in this bear. You'd do well to continue buying the dip.

XRN nodes are holding steady, and this is the dip you (hopefully) have been waiting for with your Saronite gains. My first shill of XRN was 100 sats, and it ran to 1,000. Re-entry time is now.

Nodes are about 42K XRN, and still pay out about $250 / month. Yes, payout is down 75%, but this is still free money. XRN is unironically the new NEO. A new exchange is coming.

Enter : 250-450 sats.

Be patient. CMC will soon follow. Node FOMO should increase as payout is still insane for this bear.

Exit : 1,500 sats with node earnings, 50-75% exit it we crack 3,000 sats...or just let this make you more nodes, compounding your gains.

Then...wait...rinse...repeat. This will be my last shill for a bit as my nodes run and compound.

Don't fuck up. A 50x, and we are still not at the launch price of this. Think NEO-esque gains long term (Q4 2019)

xo,

-twu

Attached: XRN.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>each day in the last 10 days is the last opportunity according to the sarofag who creates that same thread every single day

Look at the chart, and see the question mark, my friend.

Juicy.

Also, check Fridge's new deal. Good shit.
Https://mndown.com

Time is money, and it's (to me) worth $10 / mo for him to run and guarantee node up-time. He has written a script and backup VPS. Slick as hell.

Don't fuck up.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 1.30.28 PM.png (1494x1106, 77K)

Even mods are banning you, fucking retarded chink. SHOO go do your PNDs on reddit or something.

Attached: shitblossom.jpg (831x198, 33K)

How does it feel to be the single biggest faggot on this board?

You keep saying someone has banned me. I don't think you know what the word ban means, as I'm not banned from anything. Whoever you are, you've got way too much time on your hands (and too small a brain).

Enjoy.

Feels good, man. Thanks for the bump!

>that chart
>that volume
>just another CryptoNote shit fork with centralizing and useless masternodes and no purpose at all

Attached: xrn.png (1337x293, 46K)

>he doesnt think this can go back to 30k in the next bull run

The volume is fine for Tradeogre, and it hops in and out of the top 5. You don't know how this works, do you? See : Nerva, Dero, etc. Fine by me if you don't want to be 500% up by the real take-off.

>many other forks with some huge differential or purpose that will pump a lot in the next years
>must put my precious BTC at one of the most useless ones

>1k daily voolume
>"fine"
>not even in the front page of TO

Attached: 1518816967942.jpg (400x311, 18K)

Definitely a contender for a 40-60x in 2019. If it heads above original launch price, shit is going to get real. Nodes are a meme, until they aren't.

Uh, see yesterday's volume in the spike up. This is called accumulation phase.

fuck off twu.. you gook pump and dumper of shitcoins.. no one likes you or wants you here

Speak for yourself. -twu has made me quite the nut. All you have to do is listen on the first shill and set your own targets.

Pump and dump shite, don't fall for it - lost 70% two weeks ago

Why on earth would you buy the top of a 10x? Foolish. Everything cools down. Everything. You'll be fine if you hold and run your node.

Who would be a complete brainlet and accumulate an useless fork with no improvements or even a purpose to exist? Do you honestly think that masternodes is a good idea for CryptoNote? It's just a way to centralize a coin. I've checked the roadmap, and there's absolutely nothing useful there. Please OP, don't fall for this. If you want low cap gems (even CN forks), there are many better ones.

>he didnt buy 40k enough to set up your own node
you would have broken even by now

He probably did but seemingly did not set them up if he lost 70%. ROI is +/- 90 days, and was half that 2 weeks ago.

i suspect he bought less than 40k , so he couldnt have setup a node

What's the fucking point of buying under 40K. It's like $500.

Hey idiot, weight in....

Lmao stop shilling your pajeet shitcoin, go for coins that at least did reasonably well in bear marketing market > own chx

Y....You mean like a 10x, when 200%+ gain bags making me free money? Whatever you say, Rakesh

Fuck off with this shit, it's not even funny how useless your masternode garbage is and your only argument is >bbbut it can 60x! , stop making threads about it every single day. I'd rather have peepcoin shills back. They were at least entertaining in their pnd scam.

Oh look, 380 sats and climbing.

400 cracked.

>>higher lows

it must be said, do not flip this coin. you're only hurting yourself short, mid, and long as nodes get harder to grab.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 3.21.53 PM.png (2330x304, 58K)

whoever wants that node at 350 sats might wanna move up. move coming.

Oooh, maybe you'll get lucky after all.

interesting.. might have to pick some up.

Why now? That's not Jow Forumsesq. Pick some up at 1000sats.

Pays itself off completely in 3 months.

75% down and clearly being accumulated at the bottom

200k market cap lmao.

I'm in.

wow. 5 btc volume, front page of TO.
im feeling the fomo

Attached: 5btc.png (1884x796, 81K)