Would you rather be a poor white guy or a millionaire nigger?

Would you rather be a poor white guy or a millionaire nigger?

Attached: questionsfrog.jpg (640x560, 66K)

you are confusing /pol with /biz

millionaire nigger. rich, superior physique, never get sunburnt, fuck all the stacey with big BBCs? count me in

Poor white guy, because then I can utilize my craft to become a millionaire
If I'm a nigger, then I'll most likely end up doing something illegal and get my money taken away from me, thrown in jail, and I'll forever be a nigger

Mullionare nigger

millionaire nigger and undergo the micheal jackson procedure

I'll meet you in the middle and go Mexican, $35k/yr salary

Millionaire

nignog with a pocket full of shekels.

you might aswell go the white guy

depends. am I identical except for appearance, or do I inherent all of the niggerlike traits too (high blood pressure, dumb, etc.)?

how many millions? small millions can avoid work but still have to live as the nigger just minus gibs, but everybody will have to think it is gibs or whites will report FBI and the other niggers will try to steal the non gib gibs. jail or dead outcome.

This. Do I have sickle cell? Lactose intolerance? Uncontrollable rape urges? Or am I still "me" but magically in a negroid body?

No. Your DNA becomes African, with all that it entails.

White obviously

White. Always white. I'll live longer, making money is not that hard, but changing your genetics is.

at this age, id say millionaire black guy. if i was still in my twenties i'd say poor white guy.

Millionaire nigga, so I can go at classy parties and show up like flavor flave

Never a nigger. I would prefer to be dead rather than being a nigger.

millionaire nigger without hesitation

im already a white guy
i would be mexican for a day.. 2 mexicans in fact

biz is new pol

So you want to be a broke gray woman?

A poor white guy can become a millionaire. A millionaire negro will always be a negro, but may not stay a millionaire. You fucks are retarded.

no contest, ill take poor and white every time

MFW most of you are 1 anyway.

Attached: DD.jpg (413x395, 17K)

How big is my black dick and do young white girls jump on me to try it ?