What are the chances of a BTC internet tokens becoming worth $1 trillion per coin?

What are the chances of a BTC internet tokens becoming worth $1 trillion per coin?

Attached: images.jpg (292x173, 7K)

Literally 0%!

Fuder much??

Say why btc won't go to 1 Trillion per coin fuck-in FUDer. I boughtss 2 BTC with my life savings at $4000 range and BTC is going to $1 trillioin ya idiot, im gonna be up there with Jerrod Bezbos.

what was the chance they ever became worth $100?

what was the chance they became worth $1000?

What was the chance they became worth $10,000? Everyone would have said no chance like this faggot but it happened.

I think it will happen in our lifetime. What will a million dollars be able to buy when a bitcoin is worth $1,000,000 is the real question.

Maybe if the rockafellars fat finger the market buy button with their entire stack and someone set a buy order at 1,000,000,000,000..

I thinks I'll set it right now on binance, just in case. Thanks OP.

Ya but it cant keep goin up 4 ever it has to have a stopping point so whats the chance it might stop at $1 tril is what im asking. Obv 0% is not the answer I can tell u r a smart man who through that other troll out of the thread.

zero. bitcoin will probably have a hard time reaching $8k ever again and may well be $2k or less by late next year

why? because all the banks who played with it will be in deep shit if they loose every ones money and fed rates are going up AND M1 going higher to compensate for bad investing just means some bank will go belly up and their CEO will go to jail

lottery odds, easier to get rich that way

oh a trillion? do the math, im sure thats more than the current global money in existence so i dont think a trillion will happen. i think a million will

wait a minuite. PPPFPFFT. I just spat out my drink reading dis....you saying, banksters are playing with are money to buy bitcorn???? DUUDe. thats very illegal!!

bitcoin is deflationary so the value with go up until such time that liquidity is too low and an equillibrium is reached. dollar is inflationary so maybe $1,000,000,000,000 will be worth like a car in the future and not even with 1 BTC.

crypto is a brand new asset class and bitcoin is the strongest asset by several magnitudes. it is deflationary by nature unlike dollars which become worth less over time. so of course BTC will be worth more than $8k again. likely $160-300k by 2025

Is this your special way as an insider to say Netflix is coming to switch and to buy call options on Nintendo stock or NFLX?

by the year 2420 sure maybe

Only though hyperinflation. At the same time though you'd be heating your home by burning million dollar bills because it's cheaper than firewood.

Attached: hyperinflation.jpg (430x295, 24K)

lol memed. countless deflationary or static assets do not increase 50 - 100x in 7 years, or increase at all ever. also bitcoin is inflationary until 2140 hahaha retard

bitcoin can reach 1 million in 20-40 years
- Robert Paulson

It could definitely hit a trillion dollars but a trillion dollars would probably be worth like a million by todays standards when that happens.

>Robert Paulson
his name was robert paulson

1 trillion dollars per coins doesn't mean that BTC is valuable. It means that the dollar is worthless. In a scenario of hyperinflation, this might just be the case. Is it possible for the United States to reach hyperinflation? Yeah. Is it likely? Who knows. There are too many factors, triggers that might cause this on the world stage.

Just remember that conventional war is out of the window at this point. If a world superpower wanted to destroy the US, they would aim for an economic collapse. It would take a lot, though. You'd have to infiltrate the political process and begin choking the lifeblood out of the US's consumerist culture. You'd have to ruin the relationship between the US and China with tariffs and trade wars.

Never - because if the value became that high, we wouldnt have FIAT currency anymore, the only comparision would be altcoins.

0%

this. million in todays worth is probably the max it could reach