You do know it's backed by nothing, right?

You do know it's backed by nothing, right?

Attached: bitcoin-price-latest-1648704.jpg (590x350, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/11/01/gold-buying-by-central-banks-hits-its-highest-level-in-almost-three-years.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

neither is gold. the collective delusion gives items their value

No. I had completely no idea. You just blew my mind. I'm selling all of my holdings asap. Sincerely, thank you for this notice. You have done me a great favour. I wish you good fortune with your life.

So is the dollar.

so much this.

Gold has actual uses, dummy, look it up on google

>Implying really any currency used in modern circulation is backed by anything
>Implying the faith that people have in said currency is the backbone that matters
>Implying that the whole world wont use one digital currency for everything in the future

t.boom boom

having a store of value outside of the reach of governments has its use case as well

It is backed by the most powerful force on earth, possibly the universe: greed

it is backed by literally thousand year old memes

cope posting like this is when I know to flip and start entering long positions.

(You)

Dollar is backed by 20 aircraft carriers and 10k nuclear warheads.

You can't send gold through a computer dumb fuck.

There will never be another bullrun. You will all be wagies forever!

Attached: 1542424369979.jpg (558x640, 68K)

Doesn't stop the rapid inflation nor the printing more money just to keep the economy afloat.

Are threads like this produced entirely by bots?

Does anyone, ever, have anything actually interesting or insightful to say on either side of this topic? Why do people waste their time, every single day, having this EXACT same argument, with the exact same talking points?

>not realizing there's a difference between a nation backing a currency providing value related to the worth of the entire country vs a literal vaporware 1's and 0's that only diehard losers didn't dump before the crash

ok user kun

Attached: 29093461_227881851102020_7468647256694980608_n.jpg (480x480, 38K)

lmao

As long as bitcoin has been a thing there have been people posting the same ad verbum FUD about it. It's probably shills or just Jow Forumsbuttcoiners

rekt m8

Attached: notfiat.jpg (400x400, 41K)

- bitcoin is upgradeable money
- bitcoin is not caveman rocks and drawings on paper
- bitcoin can move freely between all humans
- bitcoin doesn't require a bank or gov't cunt fucking it up
- bitcoin is not inflationary garbage so people will spend their money more wisely and shit businesses will die

Gold is kept up by central banks.
It's a very old bubble that allows central banks to inflate the value of their reserves. Only a tiny portion of the total supply is circulating, that portion is pumped and reduced by buying it as needed.
cnbc.com/2018/11/01/gold-buying-by-central-banks-hits-its-highest-level-in-almost-three-years.html
By pumping the marginal unit, the total value of all gold reserves appears to go up. The exact same mechanism that keeps shitcoins absurdly overvalued.

Like gold bitcoin is backed by a number of unique characteristics...fungible...transportable...rare...indestructable...blah blah

bitcoin is a digital gold. All other alts are imitators to some degree. Most in crypto don't seem to understand that. The most normie comment i hear in crypto is btc is old tech and another coin will overtake it later....so dumb.

Funny that people say bitcoin is both gold and a store of value when gold isn't a store of value .

imagine the level of OP’s real life retardism

you wish shlomo

youre not getting my bitcoin

Because gold isn't digital.