Cuckshed housing / Housing general

What is going to happen with the global housing market?

Pic related: This is how they build "houses" now and sell for x10 more than you got a proper house with garage and huge plot 30 years ago
and people actually buy this shit.

What. The. Fuck.

Attached: cuckshedswagies.jpg (1200x654, 273K)

i co own a real estate company. depending on country and land laws some companies will offer alternative housing for peanuts and get rich fast. the options are endless. pre fab houses exist and container houses exist as do RV vehicles (some are bigger than studio flats)

gen z and millenials are tired and gen z too woke to take out 40 year loans for a cement shithole

Older generation fails to understand that younger generation doesn't give a fuck about the aesthetics of their home. As long as it doesn't look like a shit hole, it's good to go. I would live in one of those houses, especially if the price was decent.

The alternative housing trend started here also but the giberment is holding it back while letting through all these cardboard shit houses for 7M€.
Young people can't even get mortgages with the current market.

shut your mouth, goy! we need to house all these migrants somehow

>What is going to happen with the global housing market?

Houses/apartments in cities are getting more expensive and the rural areas are getting cheaper.

Thats why I own 2 apartments in my countrys captial. Now I'm just buying stocks until I retire.

alternative housing cant be stopped. its like goverment trying to stop drugs

this is unacceptable that young people have to take 40 year loans to live in a flat

It's small house on a tiny plot, has a neighbor right up your ass AND mouth , single carport instead of garage and a road right in front of you.
Why would you buy that over this.

Attached: normalhouseforpeople.jpg (1800x1200, 2.05M)

Dynamic metropolitan areas will keep on concentrating wealth, and prices will keep on rising there. Smaller cities/countryside areas will keep on crumbling.

>litterally made of plywood
I'd take a solid concrete condo inner city any day.

You brains are made of plywood.
The pic in OP is plywood. This is a proper Swedish house that will last 200 years with some maintenance.

Attached: 200 years old.jpg (1000x667, 171K)

Prices on homes need to correct 30-40%, or so. It's inevitable. I recently moved from Portland, OR, to Scottsdale, AZ, and both neighborhoods I live in have had houses on the market for over 9 months. I've never seen that before. 3 years ago in my Portland, OR, neighborhood houses would already have sale pending just after 3-4 days. It's reached a climax of being ridiculous. More and more people are becoming cautious and rather sit tight versus make new/large purchases.

I hope so, i need want to fucking move.
Boomers are not selling because should have sold 2 years ago on the top hindsight fuckers and millennials are barely buying. Market is grinding to a halt. What's next?

Those are buildings that have laster 200 years and can last another 200 with much less maintainance.

Attached: lec_lyon_ruedelare_01.jpg (1244x776, 324K)

i want to buy some land in the colorado mountains close to beaver creek to put a yurt on

people need somewhere to live

That's not a house.
Stop comparing apples to oranges.

What neighborhood in Scottsdale. Horizon here.

(((they))) are pushing the tiny house meme

they are already trying to charge 50-80k+ for these fucking things

now instead of getting a full size house, you will just pay the same price and get less. in the future you will pay 150k 30 year mortgage for a miniature house.

the system we have is no longer a growth or innovation economy, but rather how "efficient" or how tightly you can squeeze the people while charging them same prices. it's another way to offset the reality of devaluing of the dollar, by merely charging you the same and giving you less, so you still feel as though you received something for your money.

people will be living in shanty homes like 3rd worlders to support the growing population required for our infinite debt ponzi scheme

enjoy

Attached: maxresdefault (16).jpg (1280x720, 273K)

eurofag kicks in
(but it’s true desu)

You are a fucking braindead retard if you think the "tiny house meme" is due to jews

>solid concrete

It's just a veneer.

The younger generation only doesn't give a fuck because they're desperate.

>much less maintainance

No, anything that's not smooth surfaced will have grime build-up and would be much more vulnerable to leaks.

Actually those houses look pretty comfy. For the faggot complaining about the garage, just put a fucking door on it you dumb shit.
Actually I'm looking into getting a pre-fab house made of shipping containers: they're cool, environmentally sustainable and way cheaper than an actual house

>he doesn't own coastal property in the great US of A

Attached: Wow son, nice place you got here.jpg (1754x878, 490K)

lol what's this on your pic? how many units are cramped in there?

I own a single flat that I rent out and live with my parents at home while working and saving up for another one in a different city where I want to live in the future. it's p comfy :3

How do the residents on the 2nd and 3rd floor get in? There is a ladder on the back?

Attached: 1310815485510.jpg (582x329, 20K)

> just put a fucking door on it

It would be forbidden by HOA rules.

From the looks of it, it's 3 tiny floors for a single resident but idk it's weird.

Unironically wagecuck mentality

Yeah i know, it's charming in Amsterdam where there is no room. In the US with all the space you can wish for buying something like this must be maximum cuckness.

How the fuck do you even live inside?
It must feel like being a rat in a rat cage.

600k USD LOL

>Amsterdam
Talking about a housing bubble, amsterdam has one, but it will never pop because of overpopulation

Cheaper the housing market, the better the economy(more room to mature).

I'm in a 500k holiday house on the coast, my main house is worth more than 2m & i'm in property stock atm. Liquidity tightening worldwide and mortgages are working on LTI versus the old LTV system nowadays. Market will adjust accordingly.

T. Know basic economics

It's quite charming sir. Very comfy sir.

Attached: IS27iphhgp4lq80000000000.jpg (1024x687, 101K)

>but it will never pop because of overpopulation
If a bubble doesn't pop, is it a bubble ?

probably not though, it's massivly overvalued compared to the rest of the country.

Oh boy.

It's the same everywhere, for example housing in Paris is 3 times more expensive than housing in Lyon (2nd biggest city in France). Is it because of a bubble, or is it organic pricing ?

yeah because your all a bunch of subhuman scum

Paris is probably different because of the prestige of being able to say you live in "Paris". It's like a designer brand like London, New York etc.

If you look at smaller, lesser known cities and study the data you can probably get a better picture of how population relates to housing appreciation

>Being a cuck to HOA
Who gives a fuck about HOA?!?! Do you think they will come knocking because of a fucking garage door?!
KEK not gonna make it

Is there older data on the housing price in the european capitals compared to the rest of the country? Maybe it's been like this since 1700 etc

Enjoy the Stock market collapse and the inevitable recession in 2019 faggot
t. know basic economics

The maintainance costs for this kind of old buildings are nearly 0. One high-pressure cleaning of the facade every two decades and that's it.

is this the interior of the tiny 3 floor house on the previous pic? if that's the case, I'm quite impressed

>Do you think they will come knocking because of a fucking garage door?!
Only if you got a good one. A bad HOA will send a letter and start fining you. Some states even allow the HOA to sue the homeowner and garnish their wages.

>Some states
Land of the free i guess. Get cucked by HOA burgerfaggit

Not true at all. Boomer housing is the ugliest I've ever seen. Mcmansions and ugly fake nature displays. The houses have fake facades and stupid interiors and are overpriced junk that collapses in less than 30 years.

Kek that’s a mansion in the UK

Those look kinda cool

I work for an industrial supplier and can tell you we’re on the edge of a crash. There are literal full neighborhoods of mansions being built before a singer buyer comes in and now these builders are having trouble filling any. They’re literally
giving away free media rooms, VR sets, extra garages, whatever they can to entice buyers and it’s still not working. A lot of the big ones in my state are hitting major cash flow problems.