Daily reminder, if you start with $100

daily reminder, if you start with $100
you only need to make 12 trades in a row with 10x leverage and catch 12, 10% pumps.
then youll have $409,000

thats all. you only need to make 12 correct trades in a row. Why havent you done this yet user?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-09 at 03.50.47.png (584x1060, 928K)

look at the volatility on this chart. your telling me you couldnt make 12 correct trades in here?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-18 at 10.44.06.png (522x384, 49K)

because every trade I make does the opposite

except when I listened to that wily guy, the only time I made money

You can download a gambling app and do this with 12 football games each weekend. There are multiple weeks each season where literally nobody makes twelve correct calls across the entire continent.

12 seems like a small number until you get an understanding of probabilities.

What you are describing is not investment; it's pure gambling.

alright let's see those fills, rockstar

Because it's fucking hard user. I always fuck up the very trade that would have me break even but it literally ALWAYS goes against me.

except its not gambling. it was easy to create a hedged short in case we ever broke through the $6k support. Then just keep on adding to the short every time it bounced slightly. from $6k - $3k there were around 20 10% moves.

in a matter of a week, I went from 8.5k$ to 650$... Yeah...

That's gambling. You can ace bets that hedge risk in sports betting, too.

TA and graph trends are just goats intestines. Today, voodoo priests have iPhones instead of knives.

Only takes 14 trades with a 100$ to be a millionaire, tell my anons, why aren't you putting 100$ a week aside and gamlbing on BitMex? Beats the lottery as far as I'm concerned

fuck i wish people would quit posting this bitch because that sideboob makes me wanna jerk off

Ok but how the fuck we supposed to do this in a market full of manipulation with a BIG GREEN/RED DILDO everytime i'm sleeping...

It's more than gambling at this point ... Do people on this board actually making money out of this ?

Ouch! Thats harsh man. With your own savings or from the gains from the last bull run?

Bitmex wrote an article a few months ago that says if too many people are shorting and they (bitmex) risk losing money, they purposely manipulate the price to liquidate all shorters.

This is not fud. It is an article written by bitmex and can be found on their blog.

This is why you won't make a million dollars this way.

How can Bitmex lose money when people are shorting? For every short contract there must be a guy who went long, how does this affect bitmex?

Attached: 1544241168747.jpg (1460x1080, 59K)

holy mother of misleading graphs, look at that Y axis

Sorry I meant shorting using leverage. The 100x shorts are the first to go.

So? Why should the number of liquidated longs be equal to the number of liquidated shorts, or what else do you imply?
This still doesn't explain why bitmex loses money when too many people open a short as the other poster implied.

Also this

i cant even get 1 pump

>12
>in a row
Because the statistical chance of that happening is next to nothing

I have Made a x5 leverage with 13% profit ( two times because I double clicked like a faggot) and after 10 % x2 ( I double clicked again).
But My bitch ass have only putted 20 Euros on the table so It's worth shit....

I can even do a right trade but when I think I fucked up , everything seems pretty good actually .

DO I need to trade against my thought ? At this point I don't know wtf I can do to make money...

Most professionals use cross and stake 0.5-1% of their balance per trade. Aslong as you take small losses and bigger profits you can keep doing this untill you reach your goals.

I only use kraken do this but it seems that I need a lot of chances to make good trades... maybe I should take a break when I success one or two trade and check the market a day or two later...
I can only trade with 100 or 200 euros ... more money on margin trading is too risky for me. Do you think is it possible to take profit with this kind of balance for my first trade ?

This, I control the markets, if i buy it dumps if I sell it pumps