What's the Jow Forums sentiment right now?

what's the Jow Forums sentiment right now?

i wanna do the opposite, please tell me if we are bullish or bearish

Attached: 1367786864675.gif (750x750, 16K)

>what's the Jow Forums sentiment right now?
Girls are cute and traps are gay.

I think bullish right now, user.

Burish...or either bellish

BTC is going to $40 but the moment it touches forty it's going to a million dollars, but then it's going to zero.

Buy low, sell lower

It's quite bullish, user. Yesterday we saw a bunch of very optimistic threads after that green day. General sentiment is that we have reached the bottom and the golden bull run is starting now.

How im suppose to know?

Attached: 1543417648457.png (800x800, 131K)

>traps are gay
But are they really?

The only reason Bitcoin still has a value is because it hasn't yet reached $0

sentiment is deluded to retarded. your fag money will not be increasing in value, you missed out on making it, find a new bubble this board is burned.

bearish
bullish
looks like a good opportunity to enter, thanks guys

bad bot xD

We are undecided.

Your move.

>looks like a good opportunity to enter, thanks guys
after one green day

Inverse H&S, top of 2nd shoulder

>charting bitmex
go back to your own thread brainlet

holy shit, allin, thanks again

Looking at the Jow Forums sentiment is good but looking everywhere is best. I've looked at a lot of places and the general sentiment is that we're in a bear market and that nobody knows when it'll be over. There's so much crying everywhere that I've been buying. That's how I feel. Everyone is all "waaaaaa crypto is dead" and I'm just like "okay, sell and fuck off". If every Pajeet thinks it isn't time to buy in, then I'm buying in.

Everyone knows we are deep in a bear market, but alts are still popping all over the place and with the amount of investment, involvement and interest that crypto has attained during THIS year (moreso than last year), it is a damn good bet we will see a return to higher prices.

Name a better investment opportunity right now. You can't.

i've added a stop loss because of this post

wish you the best fren

you're welcome, douchemuffin