Global Peace Index 2018

Global Peace Index 2018 just got released
visionofhumanity.org/app/uploads/2018/06/Global-Peace-Index-2018-2.pdf

If you're not living in the top 15 you're doing something wrong and you are never going to make it.
1 Iceland
2 New Zealand
3 Austria
4 Portugal
5 Denmark
6 Canada
7 Czech Republic
8 Singapore
9 Japan
10 Ireland
11 Slovenia
12 Switzerland
13 Australia
14 Sweden
15 Finland

Attached: AnadeArmas2.png (750x1334, 1.98M)

Dane here. I wouldn’t feel safe living in Sweden.

Burgers at 121.

Finfag here and I feel the same

>lets create an index where we can make the US look bad, and also put countries like Cuba or Venezuela at the top

how is switzerland and germany that far behind austria? I was under the impression that they should be essentially equal in that regard, or maybe austria should be worse as it's farther to the east.

The US is a great country, but you can’t argue that the US as a whole is safer/ more peaceful than (most of) the countries on this list. Look at the crime rates in the US in comparison to the countries at the top of this list.

How many niggers these countries got, combined?

Attached: 1544221599743.png (473x488, 192K)

>sweden

I guess Little Mogadishu has improved lately, right?

Why did they list Australia twice?

cuba an venezuela are not at the top
the difference between a 1 ranking position is not fucking equal you dimwit. they are also far behind the most peaceful.
also the us is literally a war zone next to peaceful countries. not even in fucking africa parents get their kids to school and go to work thinking their kids might get fucking killed by a nutjob.

Canadian reporting in - surprised it isn’t higher to be completely honest.

Attached: image.jpg (682x361, 117K)

AUSTRIA (as in Europe)
AUSTRALIA (as in down under)
God this board is DUMB!
Mutt detected

Fake news.
How come there are Muslim countries on that list?
All those Swedish and their alluh akbar shit immolation ?

i'm living in thailand making 10gs a month passive online (tax free cause thailand) and banging thicc asians every day. Tell me how I'm not gonna make it.

> tfw. fell for the shit-tier-poo-in-the-loo level bait.

Helo
I want of residence in New Zebraland
ned helps
thank

>Iceland
>get glassed by a volcano
Yeah no thanks

>boasting about whores
>making it

>implying this means shit
It puts pussy ass governments with no military and with no legal guns at the top

Kys commie.

Attached: 1524401199645.jpg (598x840, 81K)

ragie low iq burger triggered. enjoy your daily cop killings, gang banging and school shootings you pleb.

How do you make 10gs

Come and fuck with us, we dare you. 300million guns and effectively the largest standing army as a result.

a centrifuge

oh look! its all those white countries that went into other countries and took all their resources and killed all those people.

you're doing well enough fucking yourselves, no need for an intervention

>Japan
>Singapire
>Sweden

>"white countries"

Because we can!

Kek. Underrated post

>tfw no holo gf

Attached: 1545078718362.jpg (1765x1200, 248K)

>Portugal

Literally was in Lisbon a month ago - everyone is half nigger and rude as fuck, place is falling apart - total shithole. How can you be peaceful when every person is an aggro'd fucking NPC?

Attached: 1543550257267.png (1080x1080, 127K)

Your list is fucking retarded. The USA is far safer than every country above it because you can actually defend yourself.

Attached: yare yare chief.jpg (512x512, 97K)

and yet it's less safe because you actually NEED to defend yourself

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

This. Everyone needs to have an assault rifle at home. If you aren't actively defending your home you aren't free.

>be me
>be american
>see someone breaking into my property
>grab shotgun
>shoot the fucker
>done
better to be safe than sorry and having to wait for the pigs

>Not even able to greentext properly.
Idiots defending idiotic standpoints cuz that could be them in the future...biz/Jow Forums will never change I see :^S

>jewnited states is only yellow
>russia is red

Attached: 1513102385058.jpg (227x222, 6K)

>be me
>austrian
>people don't try to brake into my property
>done
also not only are our schools free but we get to survive them, something you can't say with certainty.

Must be nice to live in a whiter country. Also rights=/=needs and quite honestly I could care less if a school full of spics and jews got shot up

Attached: 1544356216127.jpg (600x744, 57K)

>all vassal states of the US

Attached: 1495685225474.gif (382x450, 704K)

i have opposite problem in my dreams. I commit a lot of murders in my dream-time with my bare hands. It's actually rather disturbing.

Ukraine here. Reporting from the oblast under the martial law, not in the zone of conflict though.
Gotta tell, life is getting pretty stressful though. No hot water for 5 months now. Also the heating was delayed, when it was already below zero outside. I had back pain for a long time because of sleeping in cold...