Fuck this earth Jow Forums

All I in ave ever done was try and be nice to people stopped anons from killing themselves but this year has been shit. 90% down in crypto gf left me and now my cat who I raised from a kitten for 20 fucking years dies 4 days before i could see him again while I was asleep at home. I was away working this shitty wagecuck job and he died while I was asleep as I had to go to bed early. I literally hand fed him milk when he was a kitten. This hurts so much. I couldn't be there for him. Guess the moral of the story is spend tine with the animals and people you love no amount of money can bring them back. At least of I was still a neet I would have been there for him.

Attached: download.png (206x245, 7K)

Attached: hugwojak.jpg (234x216, 6K)

>cats
GAY

Invest in anime catgirls

it's ok, user. I forgive you. I'm up in heaven now waiting for you. Maybe you should kys.

Attached: 1542484917724.jpg (861x659, 59K)

Thinking about it desu

Get rekt fag, I told you to listen to bigdogg and sell in january but nobody listened to me.

It's tough man. My condolences, living a tough life as well. It could always be worse. I'm sure your cat didn't hold it against you. The main thing is you paid it attention for the majority of its life. I'm sure your cat loved you a lot.

truly epic

I'm sorry to hear about your cat user. May the little fella rest in peace.

Attached: HYfPJgC.jpg (746x982, 381K)

hey OP my life is shit too. I hate everything but Im a christcuck so cant even kms. maybe in the afterlife it will get better but fuck this planet. Im just waiting until I can finally die and leave this miserable rock behind. peace and love.

Thanks guys I needed to hear this today ...I am all alone where I am rn and some kind words even from internet strangers helps a lot..I hope you guys are okay too it has been a tough year

>my cat who I raised from a kitten for 20 fucking years dies

You should have shorted the cat, well everyone has some regrets. Dig that hole

Dig the hole deep. You don't the cat to dig its way from the grave and rip your face off in the middle of the night.

this

>try and be nice to people stopped anons from killing themselves
How is this being nice?

20 years and i assume if he was at home he didn't suffer, so don't be angry at yourself, you can only give so much

You did the best for your cat with the resources you have. If you never did your wagecuck job, you'd never be able to afford the milk to handfeed and all the necessities to keep him/her happy.

It's just a cat, pussy. I had three hand-fed cats die on me already. That is the reality of life. Your parents will die too. It's up to you what you make of it.

goddamn that fucking sucks. I bet your cat wanted nothing more than to see you, crying out for you with every last dying breath.

remember to sleep well and eat properly user, it's very important

I lost my 19.5 year old cat this year. She fell asleep for the last time in my lap prior to the lethal injection. Just keep cucking and buying coins OP.

>my grandma's cat who's been with me since I was 4 died
>he was my bro, always meowed and jumped on my shoulder when I come over
>bring grandma an old photo with her, grandpa and the cat, grandps also died a few years earlier
>she bursts into tears and says how soon she's going to join both of them on the other side
>she dies a few months later

Attached: 1524768083486.jpg (653x411, 20K)