LINK timeline 2019

jan: after some great announcements in december this is a quiet month.
>$1.00
feb: some information is given that indicates link is very close to deploying mainnet.
>$2.7
mar:the network goes live at the end of the month and it shows most of the breadcrumbs where true.
>$5
apr: the pump continues.
>$8
may: the dump
>$5.30
jun: 2 new users which require a lot of traffic start using link.
>$7
jul: continued pump of news about 2 new users and chainlink being on mainstream media.
>$11
>aug: new legislation causes crypto hype. whole market starts pumping insanely again.
>$21
sep: mania phase II
>$37
oct: the dumpeninig 2
>$19
nov: rekt
>$13
dec: singularity
>$1000

Attached: 1516970248586.png (885x776, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

simplestockinvesting.com/SP500-historical-real-total-returns.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this all happens while bitcoin stays below $30k and ethereum stays below $2k. plan accordingly.

yes this means we will see >100k sats link

deluded

i would be surprised if we weren't 3 dollars by march desu

Jan 2020: Link is still shit
>$0.01

we certainly will

Can someone please post the bobo hanging himself meme, I really need it

pic related is my favourite coin

Attached: image.jpg (750x346, 284K)

>january
>$1

user... it's currently struggling to stay above 20 cents
and where are those "great december news"?

Attached: 1541802596593.png (540x390, 165K)

Attached: 1535917845017.jpg (1508x892, 899K)

>he doesn't know

Reminder that the price doesn't need to be alot for you to start making loads of money from steaking. It's going to be delicious.

Its happening bros buy link

is there a steaking guide for brainlet link holders like myself? don't want to use linkpool and have them exitscam with my stinky erc 667s

I'm all in link and I can 100% guarantee 1 LINK will not be $3 by march. Deluded!

There's guides on the telegram and official site documentation. I plan to use Xmas vacation to figure it out. If your not very tech savvy and your not willing to use linkpool, then you'll have to wait for another sort of pool service to show up.

yeah if you have 10k and price is only $1. you are already earning $100 per month. so at $2500 investment can earn you $1200 income per year at that price.

10% seems kind of high. Maybe in the very beginning with the incentivized rate. My guess is it'll probably settle near 5% after a few years.

100 / 10,000 = 1%
>are you retarded?

Oops meant 12.

why do you think 12% is high. it's not a government bond. you know stocks can easily do 20-30% per year.

>all in link
Yikes

I want it to go back to 20c :(

It's a conservative guess admittedly. It has to be more profitable than your standard 3% but if it becomes very profitable like 20-30, then more node operators will jump on board, reigning back the rate.

but this would also increase demand and thus price. so if price doubles you only need half the stake reward.

yeah i wish OP

It’s nice to see faggots finally starting to get realistic about this shitcoin. It WILL NOT break $0.50 next year, let alone $1.

where is the mass suicide part?

No Linker Syndrome kicks in mid September. Mass nolinker suicide in December. Cap dis boy.

"easily"? kek

simplestockinvesting.com/SP500-historical-real-total-returns.htm

Retard alert.

how do you *know* this?

link
>is shit

You forgot something....

> December 2017
> OP smokes crack and imagines that his link bags won't go to zero

>just wait a bit longer guys
>t. Qanon

Late 2019
>Global financial crysis : BTC worth $100, LINK worth $0,4

yes sirs very gud gud chainlink gud but mobius better and sanjay vision even better with vishnu on the blockchain pls buy sanjay vision sirs so krishna can bless us with many sacred cows so we can poo on many streets tank you sir

Why didn't you make the star of david perfect?

because im not a jew. and it's just a reference to a Penrose triangle. nothing to do with judaism

Shit checked

you will be lucky to break even on your neet node let alone make any profits

source: dude trust me

>alot
>steaking

there will be no demand and low value contracts don't even need that much decentralization/security, theyll take a few linkpool nodes and call it quits. I don't want to discourage people from running nodes but if you want to have access to important data and maintain 100% uptime that's all gonna cost more than potential profit especially in the first months if not years

Adoption is slow. The team knows this. It's why they set aside 350m for node operator incentives.

> for node operator incentives.
and how wil that work according to you?

Probably a rate increase to all jobs or some sort of matching. People always say that they'll just give them out. Not sure how that's supposed to incentivize anything.

>Probably a rate increase to all jobs or some sort of matching.
too much hassle and too much room for exploiting this by running your own BS jobs just for more link.

The only way I see it as possible to incentivize anything would be to give those tokens to big, trusted potential customers like SWIFT to show them how they can benefit from CL for free and then hopefully they'll stick to it

Dude, they've been forging partnerships for 2 years so they can hit the ground running. You don't get to the point where Bill Gates is mentioning you when you don't have a project out.

>Late 2019
>Global financial crysis : BTC worth $100, LINK worth $0,4
>GOLD WORTH $2231, SILVER WORTH $342.72

Kek Assblaster was wrong for a full year

so you finally understand the 1000$ EOY meme

So was Q, but its happening

bill gates mentioned LINK? ive been away from here a couple months. what happened?

Imagine being able to use a decentralized oracle network to complete 300 word essays and bypass penis inspection day, in real time.

This desu

It was some pamphlet from the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation talking abut blockchain technology to handle the food scarcity (or whatever problems it entails) in impoverish African countries. They just named dropped Chainlink and its logo in one of the pages.

Attached: cl str.jpg (217x229, 17K)

harpy hornicuh

Attached: illumination-geometrylink2.jpg (1920x1080, 489K)