XRP & Xrapid

coingape.com/no-banking-institutions-using-xrapid/

Discuss

Attached: ripple-labs-squarelogo-1444106109436.png (200x200, 16K)

XRP THE STANDARD

I work on fintech. XRP is considered garbage.

I work in fintech also. And I know to get the most up to date industry news from Coingape. But my sources tell me XRP is the future.

The future of pink wojaks. Ripple has future. Bank issued tokens as well (and I am talking tokens shared among banks, not tradable anywhere else). XRP is out of the question.

I work in fintech as well. There is absolutely no reason why a bank would use xrp instead of some stablecoin.

XRP is just advertising for Ripple Labs now.

Hello, fintech expert here, too.

Oh man we are many fintech experts here.

BUY XRP

We are using it. BofA.

My dad owns fintech and she says xrp sucks donkey ass

You post this in every thread, where do you work?

I am fintech and we use dogecoin

Dude everybody know cripple is a centralized shitcoin scam except n00bs and shills that hold heavy ass bags

DO NOT BUY ALT COINS
HAVE YOU LEARNED YET FAGS

>centralized shitcoin scam

Attached: retard.jpg (500x334, 185K)

>Discuss
5 8 9 +

i work on fintech, xrp is actually revolutionary specially for low volume high frecuency payments

Attached: opinions.png (1860x1364, 763K)

My dad works at Nintendo and he says the next Mario will use XLM not ripple.

Everyone knows that, it's the most niggerified of all coins, dumbest money in the space

This guy is stuck in 2015 lmao

Attached: 1523324713750.png (1437x908, 994K)

this is why you're poor

Attached: derrrrrr.jpg (588x600, 89K)

Right, no coin yet has major commercial adoption. Everyone is waiting for regulatory approval. When it happens, quite literally, my money is on xrp being successful.

I work at fintech. It's an open secret here, that XRP will reach $10 in January.

Liquidity

Just have some for diversification purpose, even tho crypto is almost 100% correlated. 2 weeks before 2019 and people are still wasting effort in debating one memecoin over another