Inspirational McDonald's worker with Down syndrome retires after bringing smiles to customers' faces for 32 years - as...

Inspirational McDonald's worker with Down syndrome retires after bringing smiles to customers' faces for 32 years - as he reveals his surprising next move

Attached: q759d83b70521.jpg (649x365, 43K)

downies age really well. they look the same throughout almost their entire life

yet they average 50-60 years lifespam.

I was going to hate but then I realized that a downy did better for himself than neets do and my respect was earned

What did he get besides a cake and a "good job, Corky"

A pension

Respect and internet fame.

user blown the fuck out

Megacorps ftw

This is how most neets on here will end up btw

>yet they average 50-60 years lifespam.
That's perfect considering all the pain and suffering starts after 60

I wonder if his guardians forced him to retire and if he even wants to stop going too work since its part of his routine.

Im a healthy white man, intelligent, 7/10 looks, 6 ft 4, talented and creative. I travelled the world, banged dozens of girls, built my own business, have loving friends and family. yet Im absolutely miserable and have suffered from anxiety and depression for as long as I can remember. meanwhile this downie working at mccuck looks happier than I've ever felt in my entire life. fuck this planet.

you fucked too much chicks that's what raped you.

wtf why is the photo on the left black and white 32 years ago was like the 70s they invented colour by then

Shhh. Delete this.

he looks better on the left than a lot of incels do today. people really were cut from a different material back in the day.

I was a depressed/anxious mess way before I got my first pussy user.
>tfw you will never be a happy-go-lucky downie working minimum wage and enjoying every minute of it

DELET
DEL EET

Perfect wagecuks and ta future of humanity according to the Elites
Low IQ, will not live long enough to seek pension but believe they have it coming

I would rather be rich, healthy, and miserable than to be a happy genetic failure. At least I would have the mental capacity to try to seek better in life

Because you think the things you described bring you happiness all of those are superficial, try to find a true passion in life and the meaning will soon follow,

>as he reveals his surprising next move
All in on Link!

kekk

you don't deserve to be happy chump

>Retired at 50
He's kind of FIRE when you think about it .

No homo but he was a handsome guy.