Does anyone have info on Georgia (the country) real estate?

I have read that if you invest $100K in Georgia you get a second passport. I was also talking to an old man in the sauna the other day who worked for the state dept and loved Georgia.

I eventually want to live not in the US. I've been looking at flats but they are weird - many are not finished.

georgia.realigro.com/for-sale/1-bedroom/batumi-1/33907.html

A lot of times these places aren't actually the local real estate market but setup to cater to westerners. Anybody live in tbilisi or know anything about Georgia?

Attached: Georgia.jpg (864x656, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nomadcapitalist.com/about/nomad-capitalist-team/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shilled a lot on nomadcapitalist.com - never heard them mention 100K for a passport. I'm skeptical of that being true but also curious. I do know you can get permanent residency and a work permit for 1 year card on arrival, whichi s pretty sweet

Georgia is a great place, if you wanna get shot and/or put in a gulag. Seriously dude don’t go.

Brainlet

It is cheap because of the people. Remember that if only 4% of the population hates outsiders and will rob/kill you for buying their people's land, then you're going to meet 95% decent people and still die.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you

The absolute state of Jow Forums

OP, probably a better idea to ask this in /trv/

Look you might be right but I've managed to survive northern India by Pakistan, Siberia all the way to Moscow etc. My understanding of Georgia is that it's super down on it's luck and predominantly Orthadox (which I'm interested in anyways).

Have you been there? Because I have. It’s not a good place.

For how long? What part? How was English? Give details plz

I haven't been to Tbilisi, but it's pretty renowned in the entrepreneurial / expat scene as being a great destination to set up business and purchase real estate, due to very loose and libertarian immigration and taxation policies. Honestly it gets shilled so much I think it might be on the way down

Forget Georgia
Armenia is the place to be

t. armenian

I honestly wouldn't buy a condo just for the sake of investing. That could easily become a bad investment and is illiquid if shit were to go down.

Why not just stick it into the georgian stock market or a local bank or something?

Probably - I'd never even realized it was shilled till I found the nomadcapitalist. I liked Sri Lanka & went before it was a thing. Then it showed up on the NomadList & all the Bromads started going there.

kek. i lived in black sea for a couple years and visited georgia a lot during 2010-2015. the place is full of shit and still have years to be a good place to live. i wouldnt put a single dime on real estate in georgia. the food mostly sucks and the girls are ugly af. wine is awesome though.

>Armenia
i'm sold on the women but I have to keep everything cheap as I only make about $40K a year.
Mostly cuz I want to live outside of the US more or less permanently. I'm tired of our lack of culture, I'm tired of driving cars, I live in fly over country but our cities lack any soul whatsoever, thots are so stupid etc. Wanna be somewhere that has some history

Dobt

This. Why the fuck anyone would buy anything there is beyond me. It’s certainly not going to make you money.

>on nomadcapitalist.com
nomadcapitalist.com/about/nomad-capitalist-team/

that is a scam brainlet.

>Mostly cuz I want to live outside of the US
Then buy once you are actually ready to move, or better yet, rent out there for a bit and THEN buy once you're in the know. If you buy without really knowing the area and market, you can be easily sold a condo that's worth half of what you paid and you'd never know until well afterward

Armenians are kikes of the caucasus so i would recommend to stay away from them.

I was looking into Georgia before I realized it was on nomadcapitalist - just found that out recently. I generally hate bromads so it's def a strike against it.

How is it a scam? They make money acting as consultants and they have a pretty good body of data on different ways to diversify your lifestyle internationally. I own Andrew's book, I bought it for just $2. It has good and informative content

Anthony Bourdain episodes usually look pretty honestly into the problems with the local real estate.

burger who worked with the georgian military. Based on that I'll never step foot in that country because its full of the most retarded people you've met in your life.

>scammed cope

>$2

Are you this guy?

Attached: nano.jpg (549x199, 15K)