Why aren't you making software?

Why aren't you making software?

Attached: 1533320578544.jpg (1440x810, 155K)

Because it's all being outsourced to India for 2 bucks an hour

because I'm procrastinating, fuck off

There is a vishnu on the Bitcoin Blockchain. Creg is unironically Satoj.

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 18K)

not the embedded stuff, I'm writing code for medical instrument microcontrollers and in a group of 50 software developers not one of them could replace me

>that wagecuck cope

Attached: 1536855801611.jpg (640x640, 56K)

but i am desu

Attached: coffeelink.png (1600x1600, 306K)

too hard. there aren't any good books that I know of, they all just teach you how to use a programming language but there's no modern comprehensive guide that walks you through the process of designing an actually useful software with different languages working together and shti

Will be, just started learning the compsci and maths I need as a base for it and doing job market research on what skills to develop.
>inb4 pajeet will take ur jerb
I have a pussy pass, guaranteed six figs in 3-4 years starting from zero. Google will make me their CEO if I walk in with cat ears and say I'm a fem-furry and drop an orange man bad line.
currently work in a female dominated field where my pussy pass yields no competitive advantage.

software is for faggots
I ain't no queer

Kek

I'm trying to build a program to scan SEC filings and pull the data into Excel right now. Will use that to help find potentially undervalued companies.

Programming is extremely boring. I don't have the autism to commit to that line of work

>Low IQ manual labor faggot

Currently looking into C++ so I can read the Bitcoin source code better

Can confirm, sometimes I spend 6 hours on 3 lines of code.

Let's see that so called pussy pass (for fapping purposes only)

Attached: IMG_1576.jpg (400x400, 46K)

Aren't those 3 lines of code the most interesting? They posed a challenge.

It's not so much interesting as scary as fuck, because I don't want to break the couple of hundreds of thousands of lines of code that rely on it. Mistakes can cost millions for the company.

>wanting me to provide a service with no offer of compensation
3 buttcoins plz good sir

Because I realised too late what I wanted to do and now I'm stuck being a doctor with all the status and compensation oh and did I mention the girls love it

>Why aren't you making software?
Good lord, that's all I've been doing with my fucking life, it seems.

Because I'm neurotypical and I have code-monkies like you to do it for me.

Because I can’t find avenues to learn, tell me..how did you learn?
Any courses,classes,websites that i can use to learn a language?
Plz help

Kind of tired of wasting my time/life and not gaining any skills

Attached: EB59BB66-707F-41B8-B89D-FBE96F77E3FA.jpg (691x1014, 275K)

Yea dude people say college is a meme but it's really hard to learn by yourself with little guidance. I need some help finding good resources too.

Try zybooks, it will give you a decent understanding but it costs some money

Wouldn't call that boring at all.

I wanted to say something mean after reading all that but..

Attached: br.gif (320x240, 2.17M)

Why does wojak have a translucent hat?

because i'm fucking tired of it. it's my day job and i got bore 5 years ago.

This

If you need that kind of structuring, look at cheap online college courses on youtube or Udemy or any other online university. Alternatively you can just start a hobby project, read some Getting Started for the language you want to learn and just start building simple programs.