STK partners with Chainlink

STK partners with Chainlink

medium.com/stk-token/stk-to-use-chainlink-to-bridge-real-life-data-with-blockchain-e960df06ca3a

Attached: 1515076252505.png (617x642, 60K)

literally who

who is this?

They did their ICO in January and are partnered with Mastercard

Badly written article. Sounds bogus.

STACK is reinventing financial services with a fee-free alternative to traditional banking. Combining advanced machine learning with customizable tools, the STACK app delivers a smarter way to spend, save and share your money, straight from your smartphone. STACK will be the first financial services provider to offer instant access to multi-currency and crypto wallets as part of a 360-degree solution to personal finance.

STACK accounts will include a chip-and-pin Mastercard prepaid card, providing seamless and secure point-of-sale access to worldwide retailers, global ATM networks and Purchase Protection on every transaction.

"Partnering with Mastercard supports our mission to provide a better alternative to traditional financial services, without compromising convenience or reliability," said Miro Pavletic, Co-Founder and CEO of STACK. "Mastercard is a trusted technology expert in the payments industry, and we're committed to working with the best of the best."

yes sirs very gud gud chainlink gud but mobius better and sanjay vision even better with vishnu on the blockchain pls buy sanjay vision sirs so krishna can bless us with many sacred cows so we can poo on many streets tank yu sir

im not buying your bags sirs

So they went to a meetup or some shit and now they're partners? Who were those people who had their picture taken outside a BMW showroom and claimed they were partnered with BMW? Yeah, sounds as bogus as that.

then dropped like a rock and we haven't heard of them until today.

The absolute state of linkies

Go partner w/ ur mom

Nobody cares

U r losers and will always be so

Ranked 686 on coinmarketcap

GREAT WE GET HUNDREDS OD LITERAL WHOS PARTNERSHIPS

Yeah, the ICO was very unfortunately timed, just after the market went bear

Ur birth was also unfortunately timed

(It should have been never)

1 million mcap, i rather should go allin in stk

Attached: 1530018582958.jpg (1000x800, 1.17M)

Give yourself a pat on the back, if you can reach

STK has the best crypto -> cad/usd portal option but they're just slow to get everything to the ground.

I remember when they first delayed everything and it dropped like a fucking rock.. The good ole days.

Hey STK team if you're reading this. Just realize it was me who shilled your lead dev Nick Chainlink first when we establishing the presale agreemnets last year for the pre ico discount. I love you Miro, you're a good guy though. You're doing Canada proud.

Attached: 2018-09-11-085730_1105x855_scrot.png (1105x855, 333K)

Well duh
Only crypto start-ups and literal whos are going to be willing to take on the newest tech (decentralisation). Only one of them needs to be successful to drive major Chainlink network traffic!

STK was unironically one of my stealth picks I was going to load up on and never tell biz about. Great team, lots of progress. Unfortunately, due to wanting to be legal compliant they've spent most of their resources building a non-crypto business & crypto at this point has very little use case for them. When they add it it will be an unnecessary fixture which most of their audience will be highly unlikely to use.

That being said, tokens are cheap as fuck now so it's not the worst gamble in the world. I won't be buying, but do some research and you'll find they're no joke -- though their relationship with Chainlink probably won't be super valuable to LINK itself since again I doubt the crypto usage will be high on their platform.

I agree. They were my stealth pick as well. I don't blame their for their focus on compliance esp considering how slow the Canadian government on making ANY sort of decision especially such a weird industry like crypto. I don't really know if their token valuation model really provides enough value for the token to actually go up in value though. That was always my hangup.