How was Jow Forums like during the 2015 bear market ?

Attached: 1507765086897.jpg (645x773, 53K)

it was a bunch of poor kids trying to make money by doing very little, same as today

there was a vishnu living on the bitcoin blochcian, sir

Dunno I bought the top

Attached: 1544701689344.jpg (449x494, 70K)

books
dropshipping/fba
resume (latex ofc)
some crypto
shrimp farms

People were calling for lower prices instead of buying the dip, as in every Bitcoin dip ever.

Attached: NocoinersOnSuicideWatchXmasEdition.png (1652x3056, 1.76M)

This good sir

Attached: NCYSMV.png (1565x1777, 344K)

>phd in ...
>300k starting

>implying anyone from 2015 except me still browses Jow Forums
>implying Jow Forums cared about crypto in 2015

fking newfag scum should be shot on sight

Been here since the board was made. Lots of action in 2013 and 2014 most notably with Dogecoin, Pandacoin, Coinye, Mazacoin, Stablecoin and a few others. No one talked about crypto in 2015, If you made a thread about it you'd get ignored, tried telling faggots here to buy in, but no one cared, now I'm wipping my tears with a million euros in fiat. There was a rise in interest in 2016 with TrumpCoin, LePenCoin and then a complete renaissance during the 2017 bull run.

Attached: 1389880341114.png (1764x878, 634K)

boring. like how it is now.

Attached: 1544528974468.jpg (252x200, 9K)

I forgot to mention that all the 2013 action was on Jow Forums and Jow Forums, in response Jow Forums was made in 2014 to contain all the crypto threads.

Attached: 1389962516119.png (737x1445, 229K)

>king homer images were posted back in 2014
Nice.

crypto wasnt quite as popular just yet. Sure, we had some threads here and there, but it was mostly "How do I make money lol?" Then Bitcoin started going up, and we all know how that ended.

Literally 95% of Jow Forums was pure crypto after BTC hit like, $2000.

So the real question is are we repeating 2015 right now? Is now the start of accumulation, or is 2017 unironically the last golden bullrun?

I more or less forgot about Bitcoin during the last bear market. Didn't need the money, so it was always a long-term lottery ticket. Still the case now.

new people seem to think the community but it was literally always the same as it is now pretty much, just way more people, people were retarded back then and now.

It isn't over, fren. Accumulate as few as 21 bitcoins by eoy 2019 and you will absolutely still make it.

Accumulation probably. Crypto as a whole still has potential in the distant future. Bitcoin may not be part of it, or it might if it will only be used as store of value.

damn that brings back memories

Opinion on eth?

Never doubt anybody this autistic. Vitalik is a true believer in this shit and he'll figure out a way to make it work even if nobody else does. I still only have maybe 10 or 15 ETH right now but I plan on accumulating at least a hundred or so in the next year.

Attached: mk.jpg (289x509, 19K)

Hmm...between btc and eth, which one would you go all in on? Also is Vitalik still involved with ETH development?

If you buy $100 in chainlink at these levels you will be able to afford much more than 21 btc or 1000 ETH

screen cap this and post in 3.5 years

I already have 60k linkies...I'm satisfied with this amount and don't want to buy more because there is a chance chainlink could flop. On the otherhand, I"m confident and btc and eth will be around long term.

I think BTC is safer but ETH has the potential for more gains. My suggestion would be slowly accumulate in the next year until you have a mix of 1/4 ETH and 3/4 BTC aside from your LINK stack. That's my plan. I'm a trader and right now I'm sitting on about 35 BTC. I'm hoping to double that buy next December and add a good amount of ETH to it. With that I think I'll be set for the next bull run hopefully in 2020. When we hit a new ATH I'm out.

people were still posting this a few months ago

>canadian plumber
>100k

There was one crypto general thread and that was it.

Those were the days

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Since btc halves mid 2020, do you think a bullrun will occur in 2021? Historically, a bullrun always occured about a year after a halvening.

>2020
Far too optimistic, probably 2022

This is good for accumulation.

Don't forget Hitlercoin

I was in bitcointalk with the rest of the crypto community. Of course it was ruined by third world pajeets which is whats happening here too now

>Mfw i ignored the Crypto shekel shill Jow Forums poster guy and bought LSD with BTC instead of investing.

Attached: 1544681127551.png (2118x1440, 868K)

Remember milocoin lol... I still have no idea why it never replaced USD as the world’s reserve currency

all the crypto threads died and we actually talked about business and finance

>some crypto
It was still at least 60% crypto threads
>shrimp farms
They're relatively recent

>It was still at least 60% crypto threads
Fuck off lying newfag. There are far more chainlink threads now than there were crypto threads in 2015. There was a general up about 90% of the time and maximum 5 other crypto related threads at one time. Often there were no other crypto threads.

Maybe there were more at the start of the year since bears were euphoric like they are now but at the end of 2015 this board was barely about crypto.

>shrimp farms
>They're relatively recent
They're a meme based off a ponzi from last year. Not only were you not here in 2015, you weren't even here last year.