FUCK THIS PLACE

>Be yesterday
>Try and link debit card
>"Those numbers do not match"
>Try again, I'm positive the numbers are correct
>"YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN LOCKED FOR 24 HOURS"
>call support
>"Yeah fella, I can't help you, you must've typed the numbers in wrong"
>Delete the card and re-do the whole process, while waiting for the 24 hour lock to be up
>Today around 12:30 I can finally try it again
>enter the numbers
>"your card has been successfully linked!"
>Thank. Fucking. God.
>Go to buy some BTC
>Transaction fee fucks me but what the fuck ever I just want this to be over
>"Transaction completed!"
>Check wallet
>"0.00 BTC"
>bloodboiling.mp4
>go to email
>"We canceled your transaction, it's a problem on your banks end"
>Knowing I damn well have enough money in my account to complete the buy, I call my bank
>Yeah it's not our end, must be the website"
At this point I'm about to just give up and say fuck it, but then I try it again and for SOME REASON it works just fine
>Finally have the BTC I wanted, at a much higher price because it took fucking forever but I don't even give a fuck anymore
>Want to transfer it to my Bittrex wallet so I can exchange this shit coin for some alts
>"Your sending order is pending"
>Check email
>"Your funds are secure, and this delay will not affect the sale price of your digital currency. We have delayed this withdrawal for 72 hours to ensure it is authorized activity"

FUCK THIS SHIT ASS FUCKING WEBSITE I HOPE THE EVERYONE WHO WORKS THERE GETS FUCKING CANCER.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Attached: SHIT.png (800x800, 46K)

wtf, i never had any transfers delayed only when i wire money to coinbase it takes unreasonably long to book it like 1-2 days. also use coinbase pro, because otherwise they rape you with fees and shit exchange rates.

>using coinbase
newfag detected

Want buy buttcoin but plasi number no worky

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 91K)

what are the fee's on coinbase

>Some credit cards will not accept coinbase payments
>Banks also charge extra for credit related to coinbase
Solution: Don't use a fucking credit card link your bank noob

what do you use then mr smarty pants?

Your vibrating wrong.

Just fuck my shit up desu

Attached: killme.png (666x625, 75K)

Attached: 1545002825654.gif (394x383, 15K)

not the guy, but I prefer anycoin

>using normiebase
Yikes

Attached: 1544439584414.png (1204x1228, 71K)

fucking assholes

Cashapp, kraken, bitstamp.

It’s like 5% or some shit like that. Pretty big deal if you’re moving lots of money. 5% of $5000 is $250. $250 in the right shitcoin will be tens of thousands during a crypto bull run. Just putting the 5% into perspective. Anyone can google “bitcoin exchange” and should be able to find an exchange in their country that’s better than Coinbase.

This shit is just as bad as the high fees. They’ll randomly lock your withdrawal for 72 hours (3 days). 3 days is a long time in the crypto world. The shit you wanna buy could be 10% more expensive by the time your BTC gets there.

Coinbase, not even once.

was it over your weekly withdrawal limit? i think it's around $10k for new users.

I would just use Bittrex directly but for some reason my state is one of the few that hasn't been cleared for bank deposits.

Attached: 1545098723014.jpg (960x640, 155K)

How is this site still up? I'm just thankful I have a large window to exchange the coins I want before they start to go up in price. If I was trying to do a quick pump and dump this shit would've made me kms

No, I'm definitely under the 10k limit.

Attached: 1544681127551.png (2118x1440, 868K)

Pick related owns the debit card 'black box' api for all the american fiat gateways.

Attached: download (1).jpg (205x205, 9K)

I would've just linked my bank account and not my card but I've been trying to do that for months and I never get the deposits to confirm the account, so I just gave up and used my card.

Attached: 1539944028483.jpg (700x500, 60K)

buttrex has USD deposits in quite a few states now....no reason to use cuckbase for anything ever

see

>craprex
YIKES

>It’s like 5% or some shit like that.
that's why everyone uses pro.coinbase.com
because there the fee is 0.3% for market orders and you can also set limit orders for free.

Attached: Scambase.jpg (936x436, 14K)

Attached: 727080-e3fe4c3e784131a02c7de33a4d2d6a5c777ab847.png (1005x1005, 289K)

HAHAHAHAHAH
but don't you feel more 'secure' user?

that's a new 'security feature' that they've implemented. watch alts surge in the next 72 hours and op is fucked

Back in May 2017, I wanted to put 10k into crypto as a newbie. Ran into all kinds of issues with coinbase and couldn't get my card linked to my account so I eventually gave up. after watching crypto moon like crazy for the rest of the year tried again and fomoed into the market in early Jan. feels bad. anything would have been an easy 10x at the very least from May 2017 - Jan 2018. mother fucking cuckbase

click on pending... then click the option that lets you verify id.. upload id and then it sends your btc instantly.. newfag

You sound like someone who just felt the FOMO but has procrastinated until very recently to register with an exchange. I was in that boat december of last year.