/smg/ - sticky milk general

3D thots need to fuck right off edition

>I'm new to the stock market, what stocks should I buy?
Before you buy anything, make a brokerage account and read investopedia articles and/or the books in the OP list. If you don't have a broker, you can't buy stocks, and if you blindly buy things without understanding how the stock market works or doing any research on the individual stocks you're buying, you will lose money and it will be entirely your fault.

List of popular brokers:
pastebin.com/mrSchZPg

List of basic stock market terminology for newfags:
pastebin.com/VtnpN5iJ

Real-time market news:
thefly.com/index.php

Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain

Free in depth technical analysis charts:
tradingview.com

Premarket Data:
pastebin.com/y9PRQLR3

Earnings Report Calendars:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For SVXY/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for SVXY)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Basic rundown on options:
pastebin.com/vWhvyuCd

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

Previous:

Attached: smg.png (1280x758, 1.13M)

Attached: MAGA.png (1675x714, 150K)

How is this for a strong economy?

Attached: 1521463496775.png (1617x1022, 144K)

just make it st-uh-uh-uh-uhp
please

Attached: 5.png (800x800, 690K)

STOP SELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1531979169177.jpg (110x125, 2K)

>All my savings in the stock market are going down
>Cannot get a good job for the life of me
>Guns are being taken away
>Illegal aliens keep coming over
>The world keeps getting gayer and gayer as progressives try to push transgenderism
>You can't speak out against this
>TFW you were born to witness the final victory of the Kike
>everyone around you acts like this is normal and great

Attached: 1543525621022.jpg (900x1200, 156K)

DRINK BOYS

So, from your all time peak

What’s your losses in % terms?

Im close to 45% at the moment. Five figure account.

i'm laughing because the markets are going down. it's almost time to market sell the bottom lads.

yaya picute!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SPY ONLY 50 CENTS FROM YEARLY LOWWWWWWWW

WHY DID AM PICK STARTING TRADING DURING GREAT DEPRESSION

Attached: 1542670418109.jpg (390x478, 25K)

New low!

Attached: 1545077691484.png (608x744, 297K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sit down bulls.

Attached: 1544962947620.jpg (960x960, 157K)

This thread is going to get delet and i will be temp banned, but i had to honor the OC

Just crater it already. Let me see that fat %15 drop

STOP SELLING RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Attached: 1405153109367.jpg (400x384, 20K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: oh no.png (839x305, 31K)

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

>we haven't even gotten to the almost certain rape hike tomorrow
I better buy some lube

Attached: 1523025771918.gif (480x480, 1.59M)

Why would anyone NOT capitulate when a recession is coming?

well they can only sell if SOMEONE BUYS IT AT THAT PRICE???

ECO FASH ECO FASH
Your lack of empathy and humor is why you are the worst tripfag and no one likes you, fag

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: puke-2.gif (398x256, 1.24M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

rate kike has been priced in, but will be cancelled. we're going to the moon tomorrow

>was up $350 this morning
>now -$80
All told, down $5,134 since October.

Attached: 1417571750883.gif (286x186, 2.2M)

Why does everyone you come across that talks about P/E ratios get upset when you ask them simple questions about it?

Its time to SHORT THE VIX
VXX PUT
SVXY
Straight to the underworld

Attached: fff.png (823x522, 487K)

Questions like what exactly?

>new lows on the SPY
high five

Attached: 45876c2228702878592b5d934e76e3e0.jpg (667x1000, 98K)

Technological theocracy is the best outcome for humanity and you know it bitch

>Cannot get a good job for the life of me
job market is kill due to low growth

>Guns are being taken away
in muricah
>Illegal aliens keep coming over
and more to come if not stop africa has hundred million seeking to move out

>The world keeps getting gayer and gayer as progressives try to push transgenderism

trans people have body dysphoria. physically speaking, brains of trans are more like the opposite sex of their biological body thus people must not judge. unlike gays some of trans are gay some straight.

Attached: Chloe_Grace_Moretz_Cannes_2014.jpg (567x800, 62K)

FACT: Bears have no natural predators
FACT: Bears can live in any climate and thrive
FACT: Bears can kill any other animal in a fight
FACT: That includes killing your portfolio bullcucks.

i started investing this year buying QQQ and SPY every month, got $10k in this shit right now, if we go full recession and i get to buy cheapies for 18 months...i might retire in under a decade lmao

this is so great everything tanking as we get to buy, just buy the dips buy the recessions buy buy buy

Equities are no different than buying and selling baseball cards. They're vaguely related to things in the real world yet they don't actually do anything. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

where can one see non-delayed VIX price?

>Why does no major mutual fund use this method if it consistently outperforms the market?

your sacrifice will be remembered as if you were Aires's victim
(shes the murder wifu in picture)

Attached: Capture777.png (648x380, 27K)

pro weed swing tip for the day: Buy Canopy if it goes to low-mid $38 (CAN) and put a stop loss at mid $37. Most likely you will snag it near bottom and get a fairly easy 10% return on the bounce even if it just returns to the same consolidation mode. Your risk on the trade is about 5%.

At least it'll be priced-in for tomorrow's rate hike, right?

Attached: 1472088267413.jpg (540x296, 18K)

Trans people are disgusting if you've ever actually seen one that wasn't a very carefully dolled up trap.

Lmao why am I not surprised to see we’re down again

sir you should really consider pajeet technocracy

So if you're not selling now... what are you doing?

The West has fallen
Death is my only God

Attached: 1544905659208.jpg (1176x1280, 320K)

if you are healthy, its actually very painful for freeze to death
some people say its worse than burning to death
freeze victims are often found to do crazy things to find refuge from the pain

still .25c to go before new yearly low on SPY
what a time for be alive

Attached: 1466579334109.png (918x756, 248K)

owning equities gives you vote in the operations of powerful corporations and semi-stable source of income in the form of dividends
baseball cards are just like, tulips, ya know?

waiting for Friday, when my memefolio gets liquidated and I can become an hero.

Is that where you worship toilets and shit in the streets

Because most mutual funds don't beat the market, and are really just a scam designed to earn fees.

So when do we hit bottom? January?

>At least it'll be priced-in for tomorrow's rate hike, right?

The December hike, likely yes. However hawkish guidance from the Fed tomorrow is not priced in. If Powell says December hike + 3 more in 2019, we're nose diving for sure.

INTPLANT CIV.

How is this even up fro debate

This. It's literally a distraction for "muh safe" investor types. People who are brainlets and cant pick a stock.

Does it?
Don't they?

>If Powell says December hike + 3 more
no way he does that

>Be pajeet technocracy
>spy on the populace with advanced call centers
>scam various space colonizer retirees
>geothermally heated shitting streets
>AI robot rape squads
>social media designed to show bobs and vageen
>constant nuclear bombardment of Pakistan
wtf I love pajeet now

get fucked bulls

>no way he does that

Agreed. Just hypothetical. I think it's all about the 2019 projection right now, whatever it happens to be.

POWER HOUR LETS GO

He’ll do what he wants

They still have to compete for customers

Thank you! you too!

before freezing to death people often feel immense warmth. this is often witnessed in places like mount everest where people dying in severe hypothermia start to undress at freezing temperatures. there was a miracle survivor who survived unconcious over the night in storm at the top mt everest(cleared as dead as they come) and at morning sun rise was found half undressed sitting on the cliff and saved

Attached: tumblr_o2eokpvOaz1rbw50xo4_250.gif (245x245, 1.83M)

WE R UP PUMP IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Which is the better investment, anticipating a boom in mobile entertainment caused by self driving cars, Nintendo or HTC?

Yes, januari 2020

THREADLY REMINDER THAT DIVIDENDS ARE YOUR FREN

Attached: dividends-monopoly-man.jpg (423x245, 19K)

CGA 5%

Suicide.
We're quickly moving into a world where even if you manage to make it rich the government and corporations will attempt to take away your earnings if you say something hateful like, "Trannies aren't real women."

it's not the floor, you don't have to scream

-_-
people undress because they feel like they are on fire

your reciting some childrens book farrytale

What if I'm smart enough only to voice my opinions on anonymous Ponzi enthusiast forums?

>Stocks aren't savings
>You're not applying enough
>Good, fuck your cock compensators
>Doesn't affect you
>Nobody is forcing people to be transgender
>You're speaking out right now
>You're right, multiculturalism and the minorities protected by it will thrive well beyond your trash ideas
>Everyone who isn't a failure enjoys progress

Everything seems fine to me, m80.

Attached: 1543276501052.jpg (317x403, 29K)

You're supposed to buy us dinner first before fucking us in the ass with red dildos.

Attached: 1452634090241.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Wow, that looks cold. I hope she'll be okay. Maybe this is just some kind of prank or temporary punishment, instead of her trying to kill her.

Please, God damnit, I can't hear you without that brown cock in your mouth. You're going to have to take it out or at least speak up.

Just type in [VIX] on your Bloomberg terminal.

based dutch tulips

-35%
6 digits

It's less catchy, but dividends are a much better friend if you take advantage of compounding interest through DRIP
Without DRIP I wouldn't bother collecting dividend friends

mwhaha nope
she's was turned into a popsickle

went from 4 to 3 digits

>tw mixed race bisexual
>tfw portfolio is composed entirely of noncyclicals

the only issue I have with this is gun control

Attached: 1539402519091.jpg (1157x1200, 121K)

yes the feeling of warmth is body's last resort before death. the miracle story is true, lincoln hall wass the only over the night survivor, no oxygen or anything left for dead cause snow blindness and mountain madness :D

To shut down the loss of heat from the extremities, the body induces vasoconstriction, the reflexive contraction of blood vessels.

>Over time, however, the muscles necessary for inducing vasoconstriction become exhausted and fail, causing warm blood to rush from the core to the extremities. This results in a kind of "hot flash" that makes victims of severe hypothermia — who are already confused and disoriented — feel as though they're burning up, so they remove their clothes, researchers have concluded.

WHY ARE YOU SELLING

Attached: 1516303891402.jpg (922x654, 35K)

I'ma self immolate to protest this shit, but because I'm too busy to do it my self I'll just pay some illegal 20 bucks to carry out the protest for me.

I wish I was lucky enough to be on a hitlist because of what my ancestors thousands of years ago "maybe" did.

but user I'm not selling [spoiler]I've already sold[/spoiler]

all I care about is how far I am from my principal
my all time peak was +20% on September 20th

Attached: all time (since june 21st).png (597x310, 15K)

One act of immolation kicked off the entire Arab spring
You can make a change in the world, baggy!

about 10%, 7fig

Some gay climate change guy immolated himself in central park and most people didnt notice.

SOUR HOUR

Attached: W5MFuC.gif (320x180, 511K)

You're the one fantasizing about brown cocks senpai

>haha, I'm not the one worshipping brown dick, you are!
Yeah whatever.

Green close!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1545164887863.jpg (652x692, 337K)