How much passive income will I make per year with 100k link tokens...

How much passive income will I make per year with 100k link tokens? Assume I'm a lazy brainlet who wants to just pay someone else to run a node.

Attached: 1544910695240.png (2880x1800, 1.32M)

Assuming you don't sell any and reinvest your staking reawrds it will be several hundred thousand dollars per day in the mid 2020's, but realistically you're probably going to dump a lot long before then.

Yup. $125,000-$250,000 a day is the lowball estimate

Fucking maniacs

I have a job that pays the bills with some leftover to invest. I probably won't stop working until I have 2 million in assets, then I'd use the 4% withdrawal method.

NOBODY FUCKING KNOWS YET FUCKING RETARD

If owning 10 link pays you $1,000 per year, the market will value LINK at $2,000 (i.e. a 5% rate of return) or more.

The thing is, you get this income from link coins, not link tokens.

Lmao not a chance

why is link always dumping upwards

why not build a comfy portfolio and live off dividends without touching the principal

LINK is an ERC20 token, native to and running on ethereum. Also, it doesn't need its own token. ETH exists and is a superior means of exchange to a single-application one.

Blockchain agnostic faggot, the network needs to be independent from commie chain so if it fails the whole Link network doesn't go down with it

$0 because its a JSON parser

It runs on the ethereum network, it's an ethereum token, it's native to ethereum. Let me know when chainlink has their own blockchain with LINK as the native token.

Let us know when you do your own research and don't repost this low iq brainlet faggot shit. There are specific reasons the token is hosted on the ethereum network but the chainlink network will host its own node network. You've clearly done no research on link or this is just bait. kys

Attached: 1541680671755.jpg (199x200, 39K)

quality meme OP. updooted nigger

Attached: 1533939899447.jpg (600x600, 122K)

Node does not mean blockchain. Try reading the whitepaper again.

>Assume I'm a lazy brainlet who wants to just pay someone else to run a node.
Don't do this. That person will have access to ALL your linkies.
Either use linkpool or do it yourself. Or, if it will be possible, write an official contract with the presence of an attorney for that somebody to run your node for you. That way he is 100% responsible for your linkies.

its not even fucking hard, just a matter of copy paste from thomas' medium article and running an ethereum node on light instead of full sync

> getting caught out so he doubles down on his retarded shit
Rip faggot - go figure out how it works before you try to fud it again.

Attached: 1541969788839.png (349x490, 343K)

Actually I heard this was per 8 hours (a working day for some), but I might be manually accepting jobs for at least 12 hours a day.