So now that chainlink is headed back to 10k sats , when do you think the wagie fomo will happen?

So now that chainlink is headed back to 10k sats , when do you think the wagie fomo will happen?

Attached: images-39.jpg (381x387, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_uQvBjMjCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it is? I sold at 6.9k

Attached: yamero.jpg (546x789, 44K)

>selling chainlink
Never gonna make it fren

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

quiet please !!!

Attached: Screenshot_20181218-214236.jpg (1080x1920, 558K)

Uhhh you guys said its going to .15c

Chainlink will become relevant when cryptos have arrived to a stage that normies can buy it with two clicks away in iphone and the transaction will take less than 5 seconds from fiat to crypto and vica versa.

When we have arrived at that stage smart contracts and other applications related to them have achieved some sort of relevancy in the real world.

Think of connecting in the internet in the 90s
youtube.com/watch?v=l_uQvBjMjCY

This is the stage we are currently. Chainlink is like investing in HTTPS.

We must get to a stage normimes can just open their iphone, click some smiley faces and have some crypto ready to spend or invest in whatever.

So what does the LINK token do?

It’s solves the you being poor problem.

>using nearly 30 year old case to make a point about current tech.

Hold up there bucko. It’s like 3 years max.

It solves the Lambo-NEET problem

>hundreds of shitcoin partnerships

What the fuck was that dump?

just my swing link stack. the rest is safe

Yep. It'll be 10k sats and 10 cents. So don't FOMO in too early.

Both the BTC and ETH Link charts are completely fucked it's pointless measuring this in anything but USD anymore. Trading it is a meme, at this point just horde fiat and buy when it's low on USD.

>tfw got in on that juicy 19 cent dip the other day

Felt so good. Hope there are more.

>trading in usd

Attached: resitas.jpg (480x360, 8K)

you are a MANIAC

Attached: 1545091439547.jpg (500x693, 713K)

You must be a complete brainlet to have read that into my post.

>Muh the bottom is triple digits
Did you ever consider the possibility that you are wrong about calling the bottom for BTC?

Attached: images-57.jpg (485x303, 17K)

>$1000 EOY!!!!
Linkies are pathetic

Why is this shit pumping after that shitcoin STX announcement?

>he thinks the recovery will be instant.

I remember people like you back in February shilling that 6k was the bottom, shitting all over 6k sellers, saying that recovery was imminent. You faggots never zoom out and realize how fucking retarded the chart would look if you started recovering that fast. What is more likely out of the 3 trajectories I posted here? What chart looks more realistic to you?

You wanna know how I know it's not the bottom? Because of your post. Because you don't think it is. Because you are still bullish. We are nowhere near capitulation. There has no been enough time between the dump from 6k to reaching 3k for it to be capitulation. It took months for the 6k resistance to really sink in, with each bounce getting smaller and smaller, ending in a flat market for weeks. One drop to 3k over a few weeks is way too fast, the shock hasn't sunk in yet. People still think it's a dip. We need to remain at 3k for months. We are going to be at 3k in Q2 2019, we need to stay here long enough for people to start reminiscing about 6k. For bulls to start posting about how we will pump back up to 6k, instead of this 20k nonsense. People need to boast about how they sold at 6k and 6k sellers need to be praised and envied. When people make justed threads wishing they had sold at 5k, or even 4k. When we flatline for weeks again in the 3k range. That is when you know the bulls are dead, when capitulation has set in. Right now it's just a juicy dip, it's a 50% off christmas sale. When you see the biggest Bitcoin bulls out there opening short positions, that's when you know we have reached capitulation. We are nowhere near the bottom.

Attached: buttcorn.jpg (1886x594, 118K)

If you judge market sentiments over some other anonymous schmoe's opinion, you're not gonna make it. Anyone who take your anonymous schmoe opinion seriously won't either.

All I am stating is you do not know the bottom and you should not assume you are correct.
There are other risks associated with being in something stable, unless you full pull it out to fiat your stablecoin or other shit held on an exchange can simply vanish.
My linkies are safe on multiple cold wallets.

>Measuring in sats

I sold at 7k sats, tethered up, and bought back in.

Up in sats and dollars