Non-brainlet thread

You may ONLY post in this thread if you were smart enough not to fall for this technical failure scam of a coin.

Attached: wUjCaoil_400x400.jpg (398x398, 17K)

Sold mine immediately after the fork

thanks fren

Attached: 1542047613252.jpg (386x217, 29K)

yeah fuck onchain scaling. fuck PoW. fuck crypto. Give me them centrally issued tokens boy fucking A I love fractional reserves.

I will rape you’re mother sirs

Attached: 42D39D32-8986-479B-9CA2-D06E45E8A177.jpg (870x1390, 164K)

bitcoin spicy vindaloo
bitcoin Sanjay vision

>he thinks layered protocols are the same thing as centralization
Btw, even for people who oppose LN and Bitcoin core, it's also possible to support an on-chain scaling solution while realizing that CSW and Calvin are technical retards that released a shitcoin. But you're a brainlet so you can only think in black and white.

i have 4.4 BCHSV with average purchase price of ~$70. am i going to make it? check em.

>BSV working the same as BTC 8 years ago.
>BSV working the same as BCH 8 months ago.
>backed by billionaire and multi-national corporation with over 100 blockchain patents
>backed by the one guy still alive and most likely to have been behind making bitcoin in the first place
>miners burning millions of USD every week to mine BSV even though almost nobody uses it because they are certain it will have future value
>"it's uh scam"
>mfw

Attached: Vitalik3.jpg (788x650, 146K)

Fucker you this real bitcoin I fuck on your sister.

>tfw installed bitcoin miners on my uni's computer lab
>tfw they are too inept to discover it
I mean I am not investing and just minin

Attached: mango.jpg (722x847, 423K)

heeeh bhen chod i fuck your ass ok ?

Thanks, Your incoherence says more than real arguments ever could

dude is it worth it? if you're mining SHA256 coins on CPU/GPU you can't make much, even if you get away with it when they eventually do discover it they'll probably need to make things stricter for everybody, meaning you're actively making things worse for everybody in the whole university for what, ten bucks a month tops? and it reduces the lifespan of the university's computers too.

Attached: auroras2.jpg (1163x1316, 103K)

Very good thread sirs

>Bitcoin Cash SV (Satoshi's Vision)

Attached: goodfellas-ray-liotta-laughing-reaction-face.jpg (640x460, 62K)

Buy tezos

the sheer amount of paid fud on this board is one of the most bullish signs i have ever seen.
unironically waiting for BTC to test 6k again before actual sub 3k capitulation so i can maximize the amount of SV i'll get before the inevitable flippening.
get fucked, shills

Attached: 1544489974515.jpg (334x334, 88K)

step back sir this is my final warning

It’s not paid for brainlet. Everyone just thinks SV is the most obvious money grab ever. It’s similar to how people were “fudding” bitconnect on biz before it collapsed. SV is run by someone who faked proof of him being Satoshi but still claims to be Satoshi. And that’s on top of all his other lies and unsubstantiated claims.

>dude is it worth it?
Yes. I know I can't make much with their shitty computers but a few bucks is a good enough fun. Honestly, my goal IS to get it their computers replaced. They're so inept that doing this would actually better. Maybe they'd actually pay attention to their shitty IT deparment

Of course it’s worth it it’s free money. He’s probably mining on nicehash.

You’d need to infect about 7000 computers to make $1000 a week

(Assuming they are all switched on 24/7)

get fucked, shill

Attached: 1406912189712.jpg (225x225, 8K)

unless he wants people to instantly discover that they are mining because of fan speed and general slowness during use I reckon they would need to operate at max ~25% during daytime and evenings (assuming that some students stay late)

i still dont think it's right but if you can sleep at night knowing you're a parasite then good for you

Attached: pickup discreetly.jpg (590x789, 81K)

>i still dont think it's right but if you can sleep at night knowing you're a parasite then good for you
money is money. and fuck them for fucking up the IT department. Maybe they'll think they'll replace the computers here. fucking hell.