Bear market ain't over until we test the previous top as support

Bear market ain't over until we test the previous top as support.

The sooner we go down, the faster we can get this shit over with.

Attached: previous_top.png (1224x970, 83K)

I’m thinking 2000s is the bottom

thank you sir for doing the needful I always knew finance was following strict but simple rules. praise krishna

thanks just sold all my BTC will buy back when you tell me to

It’s true. It’s fun being all delusional and stuff, but let’s face it. Bobo is still here. Watching and waiting...

if this is going to $1k this was the last and final bubble there is no way this could see new ath or ridiculous $100k

feels like it is over, still cannot believe it

Everything is completely oversold and bears are exhausted.

We'll get there, but it's probably t least sideways for a couple weeks if not a small bull trap to 4k levels

are you sure this ain't just some TA nonsense?
the high in June 2011 wan't tested either...

desu it looks more like the 2800ish high will be tested as final sup/res

my bet is on 2500 - 1500, anyway gonna start buying at 2500
you'd have to be a mouthbreathing Jow Forumstard to believe otherwise
>super cheap price
>normies and retards who got burned see a 2nd chance
>institutional investors fill their bags with pisscheap coins for the next bullrun
>"UUUHHH BITCOIN IS DEAD"
>couple weeks
try the entirety of 2019

Are we all assuming there’ll be another bubble? Seems like wishful thinking

>"this 200 dollar bubble is the first and only one, look how it crashed down by 75%!"
>this 1000 dollar bubble is the last one, look how it crashed by 80%!"
>"this 20000 dollar bubble is the last one, look how it crashed by 90%!"

Oh shit we forgot to test $12.6! Down we go

there are no rules in crypto faggot

well yes, but that's after we bottom.

My only concern is that people won't be putting money into Bitcoin if it reaches 50k.

Why would a person spend 10k (which is quite a sum even for a middle class person) to buy one fucking fifth of a Bitcoin?
Let alone that poor people won't be buying it because they have no chance to afford a single BTC

This, the sooner TA fags realise the more well off they will be. Still, I'm hoping for cheaper corn, below the 3k range in the coming months.

because FOMO

same reason idiots did that at $1, $10, $100. $1000, and $10000

or maybe you have a currency crisis and they'll sell USD for literally whatever they can get their hands on

They won't be thinking of it like 1/5th of a bitcoin, just like when it was $10k+ ppl just though about it like X dollars of bitcoin. Eventually when one satoshi is around 1 cent people will just say how many satoshis they bought.

Why would a person spend 20k (which is quite a sum even for a middle class person)..... oooooh wait

Yeah I get what you're trying to say but I'm hoping for more adoption rather than mere speculation.

You know that people won't be throwing money into Bitcoin forever if it has no adoption, right? Right now crypto is a pyramid scheme were we wait for greater fools to dump our bags on, the problem is that we'll eventually run out of greater fools (if we haven't already).

Our only hope is adoption, anyways I'm still bullish on both BTC and XMR. They're the only ones I believe in

Works for gold. If bitcoin even got half the marketcap of the investment gold market it would send bitcoin in the hundreds of thousands.

What you're talking about, actual adoption as a currency, would be an argument for a $1mil+ bitcoin.

Sounds like capitulation to me