Hei!

Hei!
I've been thinking.
I have been researching marijuana/cannabis/hemp/weed - w.e you want to call it for over 8 years.
From effects to cultivation.
I have had many test subjects (including myself).
Given the right funding and space i can grow a plant from seed with very high yields.
Since cannabis is starting to become more and more accepted and legalized and demand is over 20x higher than supply I am thinking about starting my own supply chain.
Canada just legalized it.
USA has few states with no regulation and many states that need prescription.
Some Europe countries are okay with distribution and some allow 5 plants. (most are not).
I am interested to see if anyone else is thinking about this and is willing to invest since cannabis is still a very young and growing market.
The profits to gain is almost immeasurable.
Anyone willing to discuss and maybe invest to get things going?

Attached: can.jpg (2135x1482, 998K)

I'm going to start growing industrial help for the CBD since I live in the south and weed will take forever to get legalized. it still seems to be very profitable if you sell tinctures and lotions in that sort of thing

which soil you would recommend?

potting soil

I am not going to give away my secrets.
Though you should know that best weed comes from inside cultivation.
I am kind of looking for someone with initial funds who is willing to partner up.
I have all the research data from soil to lighting to temperatures and so on.
Problem is that it is illegal to grow or even own over 8 grams in my location.
Basically i need someone who is willing to meet and relocate with me. I am thinking about to Canada.

Calfiornian here. I have no funds to invest howveer I know how to grow and breed and I am willing to work.

Whats your shtick OP? The factor I noticed that made the biggest impact on yield was Lighting. Everything else seems to have had minimal differences

>growing on soil
>not having at grown at least 50 strains with 5 phenos each
>thinking things must be legal
not gonna make it

>thinks hydroponics is superior to organic
>thinks monitoring pH and EC is easier than a soil with a traditional CEC
Not gonna make it.

t. Penn State Ag degree

On average, Hydro is better. If you don't think so, you're not doing it right.

>he thinks that easier = better
not gonna make it.
t. 15+ years grower

Stop larping and get back to work wagie

Attached: 1527972997607.png (420x420, 15K)

it is very hard to justify price of legal or illegal weed when all that is needed is two 14w led bulbs for veg and natural sunlight behind window for flower

seeds are free, nutes are ultra cheap (1.5ml / l ) of canna coco a+b, coco soil is forever reusable.

It just doesn't work that way when you're running a 2k square foot warehouse.

Attached: myfacewhen.jpg (670x1004, 109K)

yeah, I meant growing my own supplies
it is as easy as watering any other plant you have in your home

Why would I want to invest in some random pothead who most likely doesn’t even have a relevant scientific background and/or business experience?

As a British weed consumer I’m starting to see more and more medical cannabis from the states being sold here. (Properly packaged and labelled)

Canada isn't where you want to be unless you want to be someones Peon. States with little regulation and new Cannabis programs are your best options.

Would not say random pothead.
Have 3 years college in agriculture/IT/business. Only problem is that i am poor - do not want to make deals with Jews and their banks.
Have been researching 8 years by myself.
Grew up in a farm. Cultivating my own food supply. (not cultivating weed)
Have business experience - not going into details.
I am young and experienced in stuff you would not even imagine.

>researching for 8 years
>never grew a single weed plant
>doesnt wanna give up soil name because "muh secret insider info"
are you for real? I seriously cant tell

I have grown weed plants but not in large quantities. Been trying to go for quality - you should have read that out from my first post.
I am interested in growing ~10000 plants for first run but i do not have the initial funds/land or equipment to maintain such a large quantity.
How else would i have my research data? Arrogant or ignorant, can not tell.

>~10000 plants for first run
>talks about growing from seed in OP
again, cant tell if youre unbelievably stupid or just baiting but its probably the former. you should probably get a small setup and learn the ropes first before you think about creating your own "supply chain".

I am more of a do it big or do not do it all guy.
And yes, i know about the phenos and how to cut a branch from the original mother female plant to keep the line going.
Also i know how the new strains are cultivated.
Not sure where are you aiming at.

>Including myself

Stopped reading right there

Liar.

Furthermore, could you discuss the idea not the person.

It is a well known fact the the demand is a lot higher than supply at the moment.
Or am i wrong?

You were probably high while typing this, degenerate.

Wrong.
Have not smoked cannabis for a very long time.
And if you knew anything about the subject you would know the time of effects are relatively low.
Congratz - you contributed nothing to this thread.

Congrats, you contributed nothing to society, weed junkie.

Can you give some tips for growing?

you just sound like an absolute brainlet user
maybe english is not your first language or all the weed just destroyed your brain

You seem to be Jew or Jew lover.
Gtfo now

Yes.
Get good soil and nutrients.
Get 600 watt lamp.
Get charcoal filter so pigs wont smell the odors.
Start with 24 hours, move to 20-4, then 16-8, then 14-10 and then 12-12.
Cant say the exact lighitng schedule and timing but you will figure it out.

Do not really want to go there but.
From my research i can tell you that cannabis has very many medical benefits.
I can ease symptoms to many diseases and illnesses.
I can ease the pain of my test subjects.
I can cure some diseases.
I am more than sure that i have contributed to medical science more than you or the people you know over last 80 years when they criminalized marijuana or made it hard to access for patienst and replaced it with Big Pharma.