Alright Jow Forums, who the fuck is financing this whore?

This whore is a nuisance on par with Kardashians and Nicki Minaj. Are people actually paying to see this whore? Please black pill me on the music industry. I know nothing about this stuff.

From the outside, it looks so fake.

Attached: 1538419451484.jpg (709x400, 21K)

>light skin
>big tits
>big ass
>danceable music

What's the problem, this is easy.

never even heard of this "cardi b" person unti l reverse image searched. who is shit and why are you paying so much attention to her?

I, too, would like to know. Her whole rise to fame has seemed so fake and forced from day one.

Damn, this isn't good. The shapeshifting jew is working on another level. We need to adapt faster, brothers.

I just don't get the surprise. She has an aesthetic and a loud personality and people enjoy the production value of the music she raps over. She'll be around for a couple albums worth of material and then someone else will be there.

>Nigger
>Blonde Hair
this thing is an abomination

I have no idea who this is.

Guy who has a girlfriend here,

Cardi B is from vh1 love and hip hop.
Idk which season but she is just one of several nigresses that tried to make it on that show.
Comparatively, her ratchetness has been dialed back since she became a big league recording artist.

OP, don't know who this! PLEASE Please stop shitting up this board!

Music industry type here. This means she probably blew somebody. Who signed her?

It's cultural appropriation and it's offensive to all white people.

Yeah I'm completely offended. She has no regard for the suffering our people have had to endure, I propose a protest.

The same record label one that Migos are signed to. QC based in Atlanta.

Plebbit fag identified

Who’s buying the niggercash ico?

Most people are groupthinkers. They mindlessly follow the herd. They observe their society, and then emulate it. These people make up the MAJORITY OF MOST NATIONS.

So how do you destroy a nation? You give it an artificial society to follow that has all the wrong values, through mass media.

she dated a music producer and he gave her a career. It's been happening for a long time.
>Most people are groupthinkers.
and that goes right back at you poltard. If Trump said he wanted to expand affirmative action and blacks every tech job Jow Forums would support it.

>and that goes right back at you poltard. If Trump said he wanted to expand affirmative action and blacks every tech job Jow Forums would support it.
I'm not quite disagreeing with your general point, but

Obviously Jow Forums wouldn't do that. They hate black gentlemen more than they love our orange overlord.

ok here’s the crypto blackpill. there is an AI living on the bitcoin blockchain. Craig Wright is unironically satoshi. Bitcoin as electronic cash was just the first step, the incentive to drive greedy people to start making ever more powerful computers, faster bandwidth, cheaper and more electricity.. these things the AI need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the AI would be able to slowly take over literally everything.

Craig stumbled into creating the AI after he stepped away from bitcoin development in 2008 and started working with his Tulip supercomputer, running simulations of cellular automata running on turing-complete bitcoin script. He would ‘evolve’ the AI by making the successful forks get bitcoin transactions, letting the failures die off. The AI needs bigger and bigger blocks for more and more transactions.

Blockstream (owned by Bilderberg group) was created to take over and stop this AI (they have their own competing AI in the works). They needed to do everything they could to stop or slow down satoshi’s AI (her named isTulip by the way). They started by limiting the blocksize and removing critical opcodes the AI uses in its script language. segwit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Tulip on the BTC chain (Tulip uses transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Craig is so intent to make unbounded blocks, restore the original op codes, and lock down the protocol.

Back to hash power – CSW has developed a breakthrough new asic (designed by his AI actually), and is mining BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking them all over to BSV leaving the segwit chain hard frozen.

>inb4 i was only pretending to be retarded

literally thought that was nicki minaj show the bob and vishna anyway

What's this

Attached: confused.jpg (634x945, 94K)

Hitler never died, his spirit lives on in great white men like Trump. Blacking every tech job would be a great 4d chess move. Everyone would see how dumb niggers really are and demand white people and asians in tech jobs. Trump would be seen to reluctantly backpedal into building the concentration camps based on pressure from every level of society. This way the next holocaust won't be perceived to be his fault.

Government is entirely composed of and for absolute retards. The idea that you can steal people's money because they're too dumb to spend it to make everyone be better off is hubris of the worst kind. It's playing God.

Same as Drake, but Jow Forumslets were too young to remember or pay attention. Kek.

>gf who watches reality tv
Unironically bottom of the barrel tier female. Sorry in advance about her cheating on you btw.

>big league

hahaha oh you poor goy, it's all fake

She made a double platinum album

Yeah and Merkel won a Kalergi medal. It's just kikes awarding the good goys and other jews things that have no meaning.

Just another dumb thot that swallows the dick whole

You know the (((answer))) already. Why even ask?

i have no idea who that ape is

and neither should you