He hasn't picked up a cheap bag before mainnet

>he hasn't picked up a cheap bag before mainnet

even if you don't care about ZIL this is easy money. why do you have money Jow Forums?

Attached: Zilliqa.png (1024x571, 30K)

does anyone even still care about this shitcoin? Eos exists.

Whats a comfy amount

I GOT 800K

Zilliqa will hit $1 in 2019. Screencap this.

Yeah i don't get it, why buying this pajeet scam if you can buy EOS or Tron, they already can do 2k+ TPS which make ZIL obsolete.

>>he thinks it's about transactions speeds

You sound like a faggot ETH maximalist, stay poor

Will it go crazy like raiblocks?

who gives a fuck it's going to have a mainnet launch in January, it's easy gains if you buy now or you can deal with FOMO in January when it's 2x'd+ from here and you're weighing up whether or not to try and ride the pump

whatever you're willing to trade with, this isn't a long term shill thread this is simply a "buy before an obvious pump so you can dump" thread.

I want to see if it actually works after mainnet launch before I seriously considered buying it for a long term hold

no because it's a bear market but there's still a 2x here at the very least. my guess is more

it's also on Coinbase Pro which means it's going to come to normiebase as well. it's literally one of the handful of alts that are worth buying instead of BTC right now, and it's nothing more than a short term hold to increase your BTC stack for the accumulation next year.

It's pumped a bit..wait a few days before buying?

still lower than when it first got onto binance so I don't think it's a bad time to get in now, but if you think BTC is going to take a plunge and drag the market down with it then you could wait.

i'm targeting 1000+ sats so i'm fine with entering @ 430

I do. But I don't understand how the economy works.

just dump it before mainnet launch then lul

AERGO is an objectively better platform coin

listen up dipshit.

no one gives a fuck about mainnets or shithouse milestones in alts anymore.

This is a bear market, and alts aren't it.

The pump is simply going to be the buyers who aren't already fatigued with this bullshit, expected a pump, which never materialises, and a dump into the ground again.

either buy ZIL and hold long-term, or fuck it off and stick with BTc/ETH etc.

EOS is not designed very well, not a good choice for developers. The whole platform is a huge clusterfuck. The RAM part is retarded.

see yeah that's why ZIL mooned to 2500+ sats and basically 6x'd in May when we were already going full bear dumbass. it won't go that high but unless BTC decides to completely shit itself again before Jan then it's going to pump and people are going to dump it afterwards

also you can check the rising volume on ZIL going from around 3 mil to 16 mil a day already. just going to go higher as we move into january.

You mean in the midst of the mini alt run before consensus? When every coin was going up?

Please screen cap your shit and post back after the 'pump' to prove me wrong.

look at the volume on any top 50 coin right now

ya the mini alt run where coins went up but not many, if any, decided they were going to 6x like ZIL did ya dingus. if you want a recent example of a shitcoin pumping during the bear market take a look at RVN getting listed on binance

also looking quickly at the volume of the top 10 coins from their recent low points in volume and today

>BTC - hasn't even doubled
>ETH - same as BTC
>XRP - nearly 3x'd
>EOS - nearly doubled
>XLM - same as BTC/ETH
>BCH - around 6x (not sure how accurate this is with BTCABC but w/e)
>LTC - barely even 60% up
>BSV - barely even 50% up
>TRON - about 3x
>ADA - about 7 - 8x up

ZIL is 6x up in volume with real news coming, but if you don't want free money then that's fine.